A New Addiction...

Dom_sufc

Marauder
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
John "Johnny Proud"
Well, over the last few weeks, ive been busy doing exams, and have acquired the unhealthy addiction of chewing gum...

It started of with 1, or 2 a day, and now after a few weeks of chewing, im upto 4 packs a day ! :laugh:

I thought i'd post it here 1: Because im very bored,
2: And wondered if there were anyone here that has experience in tackling chewing gum habbits..

As i speak now, im chewing this very second, and im ready for another...

Help Me, EU Community!

:tongue2:

Lol,that is good.. Well,since i'm not playing EU too much as be4,allways i went to the computer,i sit,listen music,watch some websites and imagine... drink a lot of milk.. lol,everytime i empty a glass of milk,i just go and fill it again... simple milk,with no choc or sugar.. what's your addiction? lol

Green Tea, and since I play EU mostly at night after I get home from work, that is not a good thing. I can hardly fall asleep at night now!!!!

I'm gonna wind up turning green!

Edit-

What kind of gum?

Jaas said:
Edit-

What kind of gum?

Well, not sure what brands you get in what country, but here in the Uk im chewing on 'Wrigleys Extra', 'Fire' flavour :laugh:

Its like an anaseed (spelling) taste, then it mellows to a mint flavour after a few mins.

What's your preferable chew? :)

Dom_sufc said:
What's your preferable chew? :)

Wrigley's Orbit. Bubblemint.

sorry cannot help u with that, i'm also addicted to chewing gum, wrigleys airwaves ;) :kos:

Nea said:
sorry cannot help u with that, i'm also addicted to chewing gum, wrigleys airwaves ;) :kos:

Yer they're nice, which flavour?

I like them all, but every flavour makes me sneeze :laugh:

*achoooo!* :dunce:

Dom_sufc said:
Yer they're nice, which flavour?

I like them all, but every flavour makes me sneeze :laugh:

*achoooo!* :dunce:

the blue one ;)

menthol & eucalyptus ;)

Personally I like chewing Dentyne Fire, Cinnamon, Yummy stuff.

Can't stand the toothpaste tasting stuff, YUCK!!!

Not sure if in your country exists,but those i love more are trident and bubbaloo.. something like that.. lol :dunce:

Mathayus said:
Not sure if in your country exists,but those i love more are trident and bubbaloo.. something like that.. lol :dunce:

Are those, those little 1penny things that come in induvidual wrappers? And have a liquidy filling?

Dom_sufc said:
Are those, those little 1penny things that come in induvidual wrappers? And have a liquidy filling?

Yes,those are the bubbaloo ones :)

I'm addicted to Wrigley's Big Red. Unfortunately I cannot find it here so I have to ask relatives in other countries to supply stocks when needed. :tongue2:
Other than that, I'm addicted to tea (bancha, sencha), always cold, never with sugar, occasionally milk. :wise:

I'm addicted to souvlaki and frappe. Both don't exist here. :mad: Or at least i didn't find any yet :(

Tomy said:
I'm addicted to souvlaki and frappe. Both don't exist here. :mad: Or at least i didn't find any yet :(

Hehe, excuse my poor cultural knowledge, but what are they!? :D

EDIT:

Ah, googled. 'The Greek hamburger' Described one site, but from what i see, its a lamb fajita style wrap :eek: mmmmm :drool:

Yep that's correct! Normally souvlaki has pork and not lamb :beerchug:

Even Better! :laugh:

*adds to shopping list*

Where are you from, that you can't find them?

now i'm in Dublin.

I will just continue to chew on my pipe, thankyou.

too bad I can't smoke while I play PE anymore....it was just what I needed to calm me down after losing lots on a hunt ;)

But... when I did chew the chewy stuff... it was BIG RED all the way.

Fade said:
I will just continue to chew on my pipe, thankyou.

too bad I can't smoke while I play PE anymore....it was just what I needed to calm me down after losing lots on a hunt ;)

But... when I did chew the chewy stuff... it was BIG RED all the way.

High five! BIG RED RULZ!

Now i really have to get some Big Red having hearing all this hype about it.

Is it available in the Uk (england)? Have i been living under a rock? Or is it exclusive to the US?

Dom_sufc said:
Now i really have to get some Big Red having hearing all this hype about it.

Is it available in the Uk (england)? Have i been living under a rock? Or is it exclusive to the US?

I've searched and searched for it like a madman (girl, well) and it seems to be available only in Germany, Europe-wise. If someone knows of any other European country having Big Red, now it's time to speak! :D :wise:

Knowing the Brits..they probably have it, but just call it by another name:

1. to screw with visiting Americans
2. because they don't want to admit that they like American stuff
3. They just need to be difficult ;)

Think I am kidding...

Fries are chips
chips are crisps
biscuits are scons

and our beloved Cherrios... they call Later...cuz if they say cherios they think you are saying 'Later!".

This is all tongue in cheek of course.

One thing is for sure... you won't find Big Red in France.... For some reason, cinnamon is like Kryptonite to French people.

Fade said:
biscuits are scons

and our beloved Cherrios... they call Later...cuz if they say cherios they think you are saying 'Later!".

Actually
:laugh: Scones are Scones (lets not even go into the pronunciation :laugh: ), and bisquits are bisquits.

And as for Cherrios, you partially right, we say 'cheerio', but only if your being daft, or you live in Buckingham Palace :D

Hehe, can't have you Americans thinking differently aboout us Brits! :laugh:

As for the admiting to liking US things, it pains me to say your correct :)

EDIT: *coughs* sconEs *coughs*

... Gum? What is this mystrious substance you speak of? :laugh:

Nah, I never got into the chewing gum thing much. Tried it, liked it, didn't care. :p

How the heck can you get "addicted" to it? :eek:

Falcon4 said:
... Gum? What is this mystrious substance you speak of? :laugh:

Nah, I never got into the chewing gum thing much. Tried it, liked it, didn't care. :p

How the heck can you get "addicted" to it? :eek:

Well, addicted of course in the comical sense, BUT i do have a bad habbit of biting my lips and inside of my mouth, so chewing gum is a logical choice, plus your breath smells nice :tongue2: (although it would anyway of course :) )

Dom_sufc said:
Well, over the last few weeks, ive been busy doing exams, and have acquired the unhealthy addiction of chewing gum...

It started of with 1, or 2 a day, and now after a few weeks of chewing, im upto 4 packs a day ! :laugh:

I thought i'd post it here 1: Because im very bored,
2: And wondered if there were anyone here that has experience in tackling chewing gum habbits..

As i speak now, im chewing this very second, and im ready for another...

Help Me, EU Community!

:tongue2:

Its the sugar addiction getting to you, switch over to sugarless to start braking the habit, it is also an indicator of being nervous sometimes.

Back