What are your Entropia goals for 2016?

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
I guess this can be considered a 'new year, new me' post, but I'm curious to see what goals you might have set for yourself for this year.
For me, I decided that 2016 will be the first year where I will post a profit from Entropia. I'm encroaching my 11 year anniversary in the game and I feel that it is time that I can turn this ship around by being in the green come December 2016. To do that, I have lowered my cost of hunting by investing in an adjusted restoration chip, sold my liakon to downgrade to Boar, and will focus on hunting naked/lightly armored as much as possible. I will also do a better job of trying to notice trends in the game and leverage them for profits down the road. Other than that, I plan on hitting a few milestones. A full list of my goals are below:

✓ - Complete
✘ - Incomplete

My Goals for 2016:
  • Obtain Adjusted Restoration Chip ✓
    [*]Hit 200 HP (Currently 174) ✘
    [*]Hit lvl 60 one-handed clubber hit/dmg (currently 43/44) ✘
    [*]Hit 200k skills (currently 169K skills) ✘
    [*]Upgrade from my mace MKIII to IV, V or VI ✘
    [*]Hit lvl 40 evader (currently level 35) ✘
    [*]Collect 200 AUDs (Currently 122) ✘
    [*]Collect 10 CLDs (Currently 0) ✘
    [*]Collect 5 Compet Deeds (Currently 0) ✘
    [*]Get 500 followers on Twitch (Currently 180) ✘
    [*]Unlock speed boost on my silver bunny (Currently level 10.5) ✘
    [*]Last but not least, post profit at the end of the year. ✘

2016-07-28 Check-In:
  • Obtain Adjusted Restoration Chip ✓
    [*]Hit 200 HP (Currently 175) ✘
    [*]Hit lvl 60 one-handed clubber hit/dmg (currently 46/45) ✘
    [*]Hit 200k skills (currently 180K skills) ✘
    [*]Upgrade from my mace MKIII to IV, V or VI ✓
    [*]Hit lvl 40 evader (currently level 37) ✘
    [*]Collect 200 AUDs (Currently 134) ✘
    [*]Collect 10 CLDs (Currently 5) ✘
    [*]Collect 5 Compet Deeds (Currently 2) ✘
    [*]Get 500 followers on Twitch (Currently 280) ✘
    [*]Unlock speed boost on my silver bunny (Currently level 10.5) ✘
    [*]Last but not least, post profit at the end of the year. ✘

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Unlock something. I don't mind what.

well after a break really want to finally get to commando.........and maybe finally loot a decent UL item!!!!!........first ones douable second ones very unlikly lol

my 2016 goals:
  • 200 hp
  • 100 auds (86 atm)
  • Adj or Imp restoragion chip
  • 10k on card :)

Not being too hard on myselfe :D

Great post! I might add to my list or change bits but off the top of my head it would be.

• Get an Adjusted Restoration Chip 1/2/16
  • Hit 160 HP (currently 135)
  • Level 40 whipper
  • Start a Whipper hunting log
  • Unlock the level 2 badge vendor on cyrene
  • Tame a rarer than ruby pet
  • Cycle 500k ped and post a 3-5% profit inc trading

Last edited:
interesting question! let me try...

• get an Adjusted Restoration Chip again
  • unlock kill strike and finally max my LC300 i bought for my birthday (a matter of some days i guess)
  • finally be able to afford its upgrade to T6, after owning it 7 months at 5.9
  • resist selling those shrooms and rather get a better HoT fap than that S10 thingy i love anyways :D
  • try to have a positive influence on mindark/calypso to finally get out of their darkroom and deliver that improved communication we're all waiting for
  • write the businessplan for planet zen. after over 10 years it's quite about time... :smoke:

;)

Stealing your list for formatting mr tibia :dance:

My Goals for 2016:

Obtain Adjusted Restoration Chip (Like Most) ✘
Hit 200 HP (Currently 168) ✘
Unlock Commando (currently 55 Laser Pistol (although stopped using it)) ✘
Hit lvl 40 evader/Dodge (currently level 29/26) ✘
Finish Cyrene Tahnok Epic (Currently Stage 3) ✘
Finish Cyrene Test of Faith (Currently Stage 3) ✘
Hit First Career Uber (Highest 766) ✘
Finish Adjusted Vigi Set (3 Parts so far) ✘

Last edited:
To hit a tower before I die...Im 69.

My Goals for 2016:
  • [*]Hit 200 HP (Currently 191) ✘
    [*]Unlock Commando (currently lvl 54) ✘
    [*]Unlock Manufacture Methodology (currently lvl 39)✘
    [*]Obtain another 23 CLD's ✘

I have three goals.

1 To crush my enemies.

2 To see them driven before me.

3 Lastly, to hear the lamentations of their women.

mrburns_excellent.jpg

Well considering im not really playing atm id say playing again but were see new year maybe new tactics. Roll on migration :yay: only thing i enjoyed last year ;)

Finally finish being mentored... Currently grinding the Prancer Stage 2 for the Anatomy award, which should get me over the hump, being at 94.5% currently. Not sure if I'll actually get the mentorship done by virtue of the skills gains from doing the mission, or from the award at the end. Either way, I figure that's the most efficient way to get it done.

Then I don't know what I'll do next. :)

-Max

Stay the course... and expand investments.

Currently 'living off' of ROI on AUD/CLD investment (unless I decide to deposit from time to time with roi on a few online ventures/passive incomes outside of Entropia that feed paypal deposits now that they work - well until a few days ago at least...???...).

Goal for this year is to cycle deed ROI ONCE so as to keep the fabled 90% return, and then either sell or TT the loot and use the peds from that sell or TT to buy another AUD or CLD until a few more are acquired. In the past I'd just keep cycling the peds daily til gone or waste them on silly 'feel good' purchases in auction, etc.

I have three goals.

1 To crush my enemies.

LOL, Good Luck! Conan ;)

I told the guys in my Fantasy Football League the same exact thing at the start of our season.

Bunch of goals for me this year, but main one is Improved Restoration Chip. (_)

My aspirations (I despise this word "goal" now, my current employer has forever ruined it for me) for 2016 (some of this was in another thread):

• HP Currently close to 209, shooting for 220 this year (215, 5/8) ✓
    [*]Evader currently close to 43, shooting for 50 this year (45, 5/8) ✓
    [*]Laser Pistoleer(Hit) currently close to 82, shooting for 90 this year (85, 5/8) ✓
    [*]Laser Ranged(Dmg) currently close to 69, shooting for 80 this year (73, 5/8) ✓
    [*]Unlock Kill Strike ✓

[*]Unlock Force Merge (60 Dmg, 5/8) ✓
    [*]Mod Resto Chip ✓
    [*]A nice DPS ring ✓ (got an imp ares out of a box, but don't remember when)

[*]MK I Laser sight ✘
    [*]Unlock all of my Dhampyre's passive buffs at lvl 25 ✓
    [*]Upgrade SIB Laser Pistol, current T8 Ranked Scorpion, will need to skill up more in order to move up. There are a limited number of UL Laser Pistol options to upgrade to in this range, at this time. ✓
    [*]Possibly get one of those skill boost rifles to help me boost my Ranged Laser(Dmg) toward Kill Strike, or some other SIB carbine/rifle. ✘
    [*]Get a higher level set of armor than my Gremlin so I can tank bigger mobs when I want to, considering Meyham, Angel, POE, etc. ✓
    [*]Some kind of space ship that warps. I really miss having my old hanger. If MA is not going to give me a TP, or let me use a wormhole between locations, then I guess I will have to buy some kind of ship. But they all seem overpriced to me at this time for what they do, so I will keep looking. If I could just buy a little one seater with no weapons that warped I would be fine with that, it would be like my personal space tp. ✘
    [*]Look for something to "invest" in to get more in game ped flowing. I'm trying to keep an open mind here. Maybe an LA? I loathed having to constantly be on the hunt for fertilizer and I wasn't interested in being an event promoter. I would have paid someone to do those jobs for me but it wasn't really possible 10 years ago, I am not sure how all of that has changed now. Healing service would annoy the hell out of me, I don't think I could stand there for hours on end watching someone else hunt. Bank? I'm not interested in keeping up with item prices and reselling stuff from unpaid loans. Space Taxi? I didn't give rides before, I wouldn't be interested now, I hate coordinating with people and I really don't want something that is going to take away from my hunting time. I might possibly be interested in a cargo transport if they ever make that happen. Stable? Not sure. Deeds? They seem overpriced to me. But I have a 100 AUDs for the hell of it I bought off the webshop. Shop? I can't stand retailing. Not sure what else to consider at this point... ✘

That's all I can think of right now.

Done!
  • Mod Resto Chip! 1/16/2016 ✓
    [*]Unlocked all of my Dhampyre's passive buffs! 4/23/206 ✓
    [*]Upgraded SIB Laser Pistol - Picked up a Isis HL18 SGA! 5/2/2016 ✓
    [*]Picked up a set of UL Shadow for bigger mobs 6/17/2016 ✓
    [*]Reached level 220 HP 7/24/2016 ✓
    [*]Force Merge Unlocked 7/24/2016 ✓
    [*]Level 50 Evader 9/10/2016 ✓
    [*]Level 90 Laser Pistol Hit 9/10/2016 ✓
    [*]Level 80 Ranged Laser Dmg 11/5/2016 ✓
    [*] Unlock Kill Strike 11/5/2016 ✓
    [*] Imp Ares ring (don't have date, I got it from a box)

End of the year 2016 stats that I was tracking here:
232 HP (+23)
95 Hit (+13)
88 Dmg (+19)
52 Evade (+9)

Last edited:
The thing I would most like to "achieve" in 2016 is to enjoy EU again, and to regain the sense that there is some purpose to the time I put into it. That's not really in my hands though.

Other than that, my main goal is to get to Level 100 BLP Sniper, which should be achievable even if I continue at my current relatively low activity level. I'm currently very close to Level 93.

• Get 500 followers on Twitch (Currently 180) ✘

Can you explain the purpose of this? I must be getting old, I don't get all this follower stuff, I don't get how this pewdiepie guy gets 12m a year off youtube followers, is this the same kind of thing? Are you making $ with Twitch followers?

• Have fun and break even or, well, at least have fun and be very close to breaking even
  • 250 HP
  • Quickness

* Increase my total to 500k
* Complete my Eon set
* Trigger Intuition (and some other skills in mining and crafting)
* At least 2 prof stands over lvl 100
* A way better UL fap with heal above 100

wait a minute... no I think that are goals for 2026. :silly2:
These goals above are doable though, but I think I have to stick to another goal:

* Having more fun. :)

Only 17 months in game and i have alot of items ...not something special , my ships/vehicles weapons (alot of weapons/tools/armors/clothes/Bp's ect...) , so for 2016???

First of all my health...:)
Second to can do more investments in EU...
Third...to having more fun with my choices and EU...

Faceof is Dynamic...;)
Faceof...:cool:

PS : Lootius watching us... but ...MA please give me and a tiny big large HoF...please...:tongue2:

2016 Goals:

> Get my first tower
> Reach lvl 30 prospecting ( lvl 15 current )
> Reach lvl 30 laser pistols ( lvl 13 current )
> Do a better job of tracking runs with spreadsheets ( lazy sometimes )
> Get a pvp kill streak

Can you explain the purpose of this? I must be getting old, I don't get all this follower stuff, I don't get how this pewdiepie guy gets 12m a year off youtube followers, is this the same kind of thing? Are you making $ with Twitch followers?

Since this is a two part question, I'll answer in two parts.

Why do I want followers? Well on Twitch, if you get a follower they get notified whenever you go online and you appear in the right-side toolbar when they're logged in and you're streaming. The idea is the more followers you have, the higher concurrent viewers you will have when you stream. Eventually if you get like a few hundred viewers constantly watching when you stream, then you can apply for partnership with Twitch which (if granted) will allow you to provide the subscribe feature to your fans. The subscribe feature basically allows your viewers to pay $5 a month to support your cause and they can back out at any time.

Now to pewdiepie. YouTube pays you per view once you surpass X amount of views (I do not know the number but I'm sure its like 100k or so at least). So every time he releases a video and he surpasses the threshold, he makes money. Furthermore, when he streams he gets donations from fans and money from subscriptions along with endorsements from companies.

While I do not have any aspirations to be a full time twitch streamer or anything like that, I do want to help promote the game by hopefully pushing the Entropia viewer base up to a point where it will be on the front page of twitch. If it hits the front page, it is more likely to be discovered by gamers who are exploring games they don't know about. I think the twitch viewerbase is growing because I see people like Star, Fort and Taco hitting nearly 50 viewers. If we can get that up to 100 this year and 150-200 next year, we can probably break into the bottom part of the twitch front page. Ideally we need to get 800-1200 viewers to get in the top 10 quadrant.

Only one and thats to reach 200k skills this year without chipping in. Currently at 153k so a long way to go, but its do-able :)

Good post, now let me see.

It's winter, wrap up warm, stay indoors and feed the EU machine.

Rick

Last edited:
I have three goals.

1 To crush my enemies.

I approve this.

My goals:

1. Hit ATH
2. Hit ATH
3. Hit ATH

Well, my goals for EU for 2016 :
Get 200k in skills (currently 172460)
Get 180 health (Currently 164)
Get at least one 20k peds loot (tower or hunting, since I hardly craft - highest so far is 17k peds).
Reach lvl 60 in a hunting professions (am level 50 now - I kept it around lvl 50 for years due to MM).
Get an Imp Rest Chip.
Get 500 AUDs (Currently 327)
Loot an ESI (no matter the size, since it's been years since I looted any, lol).
Break Even!

Stretch goals, if possible :
Reach lvl 70 in any profession.
Get 235k in skills
Get 200 health
Get an ATH :ahh:
Get 1000 AUDs :lolup:
PROFIT!!!

Last edited:
My Modest Goals for 2016:
  • Hit 250 HP (Currently 219.5) ✘
  • Hit lvl 50 evader (currently level 47.3) ✘

i dont really care about skill count i dont think it really means a whole lot these days. :ahh:
anything else achieved would be nice but not a goal.

Back