So tell us, what kind of animal is your Soc?

Fifth

Elite
The "Fifth" Entity
Got this idea on the Ark event, where those high dmg Oratan Axes keep killing off ppl.
What ppl do about them is quite different:
- some try to avoid em (eventually u get killed anyway)
- some ignore the deaths, keep coming back and continue shooting other mobs
- some charge right at the Axes (their lifecycle is the shortest)
- some start announcing the targets, trying to organize everybody to work as a team
- some shoot rockets into the mobs from inside the fort making em all go unreachable (can do it afk, good skilling)

And then I realized how u behave depends on your alignment. True neutral, Lawful good, Chaotic evil... :)
Some ppl get little annoying over time (Do they never learn?)
Some react to the situation just like you (Can't help but like em)

Now, it seems likely that similar ppl tend to stick (and stay) together. If so, it might be possible to find out to which type majority in a certain soc belongs. Kinda like the dominant moral alignment of the soc.
Are most of em like you or maybe it's the opposite, most of em are the "annoying kind"?

It could be pretty fun to figure out what our major (and also minor) societies look like on that scale.
I imagine it would take some time and u can't get the response from every last soc member. There's always some dead souls in the mix, this is understandable. If u just get the response from those who are active atm, that's good enough.

Here's the link to the alignment test: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Should somebody actually post their results, many thanx in advance!

You Are:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (33)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

What a peculiarly worded questionnaire, and fascinatingly linked to MMO's. Are there any references to its validity?

Edit - I have just read it is all about dungeons and dragons, and not a true personality test. 'splains a lot! ;)

true netural

but useless questions as I dont have a family

I did that test for another thread and came out as True Neutral, which is probably, among other things, the reason of my Soc choice: none.

Back