Make all pills tradeable

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
A few pills can be traded but most cannot. This is a bit annoying because:

1) Not all pills are useful for me. It would be nice to sell them to someone who could use them instead of just have them forever.

2) This is a lame way for MA to decrease the loot of strong boxes. Some of the pills are worth 5 PED each or more, this allows MA to decrease the return of that box when you loot them. To me this is a borderline scam. If I can't trade something, its value is ZERO.

3) Even the ones that are not tradeable are still lootable. If something can't be traded it should not be lootable. Now when I want to transport some pills with me to another planet, even if I have no other loot I have to take a warp flight because I have a few hundred PED worth of pills that I can't trade but I could still lose. Yes, I can put some in storage, but some of them I want to take with me to use.

While I agree that all pills should be tradeable with the exception of skill pills. MA won't go for that since they will start to lose money this way (there's a reason why they made them untradeable).

Also all pills except the Neuro A, B, C & H are tradeable and lootable. No other pills are tradeable or lootable. In a past VU MA added in item info to pretty much all stackables that "It's lootable" however that's not always the case. But I guess they went the lazy route as usual.

For example autoloot pill both from TT and the adj one are not lootable. But I'm pretty sure if you look in their item info it will say that it is.

Imo what they can and (should) do is to make all the pills tradeable but only to trade terminal. So people are able to at least get rid of high TT pills which they never have use for (Not allowing one to do that IS A SCAM).

You are supposed to get 10 PED worth from each strongbox. But with un-TT able pills with high TT that is not the case and frankly false advertisement.

For the reasons I listed above is why I never plan to buy another strongbox again until it changes.

Last edited:
Also all pills except the Neuro A, B, C & H are tradeable and lootable. No other pills are tradeable or lootable. In a past VU MA added in item info to pretty much all stackables that "It's lootable" however that's not always the case. But I guess they went the lazy route as usual.

I also tried Neuro X and X2, Y and Y2, also not tradeable along with the loot collection pills and neurobiotic boosters. I can't find any pills in my inventory that are tradeable.

Nice to know some are not lootable even though they say they are, but that doesn't do me any good if I can't even trust what it says.

If not mistaken the pills that can't be traded can't be looted either in space, i know for sure the 10% skill gain and aulo loot pill from the boxes can't be.

But i agree, the guildelines set for whats tradeable or not is very vague.

Don't trust the description but you can easily test it, whatever you can't drop on the ground (far from people, of course :)) is not lootable (the only 2 exceptions are H-DNA and the tt lootpills, both are not lootable but dropable and tradeable). I carry all my pills with me in space (except for ABCH) and they aren't lootable indeed.

Not sure about making them tradeable (and certainly no for skill pills) but agree with Sub-Zero that they should be tt'able. I'm fine with using them myself but got more than could use in the next decade, and the piles keep growing :D

Don't trust the description but you can easily test it, whatever you can't drop on the ground (far from people, of course :)) is not lootable (the only 2 exceptions are H-DNA and the tt lootpills, both are not lootable but dropable and tradeable). I carry all my pills with me in space (except for ABCH) and they aren't lootable indeed.

Not sure about making them tradeable (and certainly no for skill pills) but agree with Sub-Zero that they should be tt'able. I'm fine with using them myself but got more than could use in the next decade, and the piles keep growing :D

Ah, I didn't realize that. I tested all of the neuro, auto-loot, and skill and none of them will allow me to drop on the ground, so based on what you say that means they are not lootable even though all of them say they are. Good to know.

I would be fine with TT as well. I just hating sitting on them. I still say that giving anything that is not tradeable a value is deceptive. If it has a value I should at least be able to TT it. If I can't even do that, the value might as well be 5 mil PED for all I care.

Back