Question: Rasing the Strength to gain Helth Points?

Pratahn

Guardian
I was told/read (not sure which one) raising the Strength with 20 points gives +1 Health Point. I just finished raising my strength to 21 and gained no HP increase.

Was I told/read wrong, or this was changed, or I am making some silly mistake?

I was told/read (not sure which one) raising the Strength with 20 points gives +1 Health Point. I just finished raising my strength to 21 and gained no HP increase.

Was I told/read wrong, or this was changed, or I am making some silly mistake?

You will have gained that HP gradually as your Strength rose from 1 to 21.

If it was possible to implant 20 Str points at once (it's not) you would have seen your HP go up +1 immediately.

You will have gained that HP gradually as your Strength rose from 1 to 21.

If it was possible to implant 20 Str points at once (it's not) you would have seen your HP go up +1 immediately.

You mean if I was with (ie) 90 HP + 60% at 1 Strength, now I am with 91HP + 60% from the +20 strength, right? So every point of Strength gives actually +5% from the next HP. I understand now, thanks.

You mean if I was with (ie) 90 HP + 60% at 1 Strength, now I am with 91HP + 60% from the +20 strength, right? So every point of Strength gives actually +5% from the next HP. I understand now, thanks.

Yup and here is list of all skills and attributes with the contribution to hp: <click>

If skill has for example nr 1600 near it - it means every 1600 points in it gives you exactly 1 hp total (gradualy increasing when you gain the skill). If it has 0 then increasing this skill gives no hp gain at all.

Falagor
:bandit:

Back