Help: Needing help to (maybe) star an unamped mining log

Widowmaker04

Dominant
Grom Widowmaker Hellscream
Hello everyone,
I'm thinking about starting a log (public here on PCF or just private, didn't decide yet), using it as motivation to go mining unamped.
I really enjoy the thrill of amped mining, but in the last period is starting to hit hard on my pedcard, as it began to be a bit difficult to get good hits for me.
So I rage sold my F-105 T2 and started to think about starting mining unamped, but I'd need a few informations,such as :

-is that a good idea?
-actually lvl 22 prosp and 21 surv, as I prefer UL items is it better to get back a F-105 or go L?
-would be good enough to start with 300ped runs double bombing?
-should I start a log here on forum? I mean, would it help staying away from big amps or would be just a boring job?

Thanks in advance to anyone will be willing to help :)

Do you have two computer screens or a tv close to the PC? i did a ton of unamped mining back in the day and as long as you have a show or movie to watch while doing it, it can be a great way to relax if you ask me. If not and you are actually just going to look at Entropia 100% of the time its like watching paint dry after amp mining.

Public or private log both works well to stay motivated. The one thing that i have found is that the log your keeping must be simple enough to fill out info on that you can do it while incredibly tierd else it feels like to much work and its easy to quit. For my logs i run a spreadsheet with all the functional stuff already done from the get go so all i have to do is fill a cell field here and there and else just copy stuff around and i find that works well.

Good luck with your mining!
Zweshi

Do you have two computer screens or a tv close to the PC? i did a ton of unamped mining back in the day and as long as you have a show or movie to watch while doing it, it can be a great way to relax if you ask me. If not and you are actually just going to look at Entropia 100% of the time its like watching paint dry after amp mining.

Public or private log both works well to stay motivated. The one thing that i have found is that the log your keeping must be simple enough to fill out info on that you can do it while incredibly tierd else it feels like to much work and its easy to quit. For my logs i run a spreadsheet with all the functional stuff already done from the get go so all i have to do is fill a cell field here and there and else just copy stuff around and i find that works well.

Good luck with your mining!
Zweshi
I play on a laptop, so not really a matter to play watching TV, I already do that while grinding low level mobs that do not need any real attention (ex. Yog), just pressing next target..

Still deciding in ~500m depth are good enough or better to go at ~700m with TM4 or other L finders :scratch2:

Back