Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Can anyone explain to me why they dropped a lot in the past few days? The Payout on CLD was about 0 this week for some reason....

I know there were exploiters in Merry Mayhem but is that the only reason (and why is it so far after Merry Mayhem that the payouts are lowered?)

Can anyone explain to me why they dropped a lot in the past few days? The Payout on CLD was about 0 this week for some reason....

I know there were exploiters in Merry Mayhem but is that the only reason (and why is it so far after Merry Mayhem that the payouts are lowered?)

I blame Compets. Or, MA bonuses. Or MA staff rave party with paid celebrity appearances and hookers. Maybe all the above.

Many people all over the Earth, ask the same question: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??

Referring to high gas prices, high food prices, why the "medical mafia" won't allow known cures for most diseases to be sold over the counter, why blithering idiots rule countries, and why MA screws the players.

It's simply because they can.

And we can't do shit about it.

My guess is that a lot of players aren't actively playing after MM, they are broke and salary ain't coming in until next week.

I would assume a lot of people turned in their FFA stars before the close of the event today to cash the bonuses. There was not a single FFA star for sale this morning.

As MA admitted the payments for the Universal Ammo bonuses comes from CLD revenue, this might be the reason.

If someone at MA tweaked the payment to 2 pec on purpose we got a pretty sarcastic bit of humor :twocents:

/Slupor

Price is dropping because it rose for the troy sale, sale was awhile ago and it is lowering to it's natural value of around 1600-1700

Then it will raise again when the next estate sale begins. It has happened already before so it's not even like this is theory, this is fact.

I was more surprised by the 4 ped last week than by 0.02 this time. Probably still paying off the MM bonuses.

Same reason as last. Lot of people turning in MM bonuses... not any "exploits".

Why is this such a difficult concept for you guys?

Same reason as last. Lot of people turning in MM bonuses... not any "exploits".

Why is this such a difficult concept for you guys?

Because they are sheep who believe whatever they are told, they are told to blame the userbase so they do. MA loves their sheep.

hmmm what will happent when MA start pay in the Future more Bonuses in Events and pay those with CLD payouts ??? when it can happent 1 time it may be happent more times ...?..and maybe People think Auds ist the safer Investestment and start Change CLD to Auds income....they just must go hunt and mine in Underground and have than some payback....this is what just much Landowner do hunt on there own Lands.....

Well, cool to see so many people participating/buying points for this years MM, maybe the rakeback is a bit to high though if the payout bottoms out for a week, probably didnt expect everyone and there dog to go for the FFA points :D.

MA is not paying because they don't have money.
They don't have money because they not doing well.

...funny how ppl bringing all those complicated reasons and theories.

MA is not paying because they don't have money.
They don't have money because they not doing well.

...funny how ppl bringing all those complicated reasons and theories.

Shoti is not playing, cause shoti don´t have money.
Shoti don´t have money because shot is not doing well.

... funny how Shoti always whines and speculates and never has any proof.

CLDs are CALYPSO LAND DEEDs, MA is MINDARK. MA can have as much money as they want, BUT if Calypso is not doing well, there is no profit to be shared among calypso land deed owners. MA has never stopped paying out withdrawals, which means they have money.

Maybe loot was way higher than expected that/those weeks and there was no revenue left to be shared among CLD owners?
You cant expect CLD to always give out, as sometimes big hofs, bugs, etc can lead to tt output > tt input. In that case nothing to be shared left.

MA screwed up drop rate and rewards.

Unfortunately, the rewards are taken out of the share from CLD's.

Rgds

Ace

MA screwed up drop rate and rewards.

Unfortunately, the rewards are taken out of the share from CLD's.

Rgds

Ace

its not unfortunate . its normal . if a conpany does not make money the shareholders dont get money.

its not unfortunate . its normal . if a conpany does not make money the shareholders dont get money.

'Unfortunately' was meant more for MA's screw up. But i agree. As long as their share was nothing as well.....i wonder if that will be visible in the years financial report?

Rgds

Ace

I get the impression reading the forum, that nearly everyone makes a profit and hardly anyone deposits. The forum message appears to be that if such players had to pay “any” real money into the game 90% of those players would “instantly” leave. Which basically means most of the players that own the CLD’s bought them free with all the profits they make in game, in addition the return on CLD’s has been extremely good.

So we find ourselves in a position that probably 10% or less of the active player base actually supports the game. Then people wonder why MA attempts to try everything in their arsenal to raise some income.

Being one of the 10% or less of players that deposits, I’ve made 2 x £50 deposits during January 2016 (pretty low for me to be honest). Once for a whip with one full repair, and another £50 to buy a set of gremlin, so I can hand back the borrowed set I used over Christmas. Whilst all this free ammo is floating around all I feel is fear, I’m not going anywhere near any hunting with further deposited peds, (until it all washes through the system).

Now…Maybe I could be wrong and possibly many players actually deposited to buy 10’s thousands of spare stars. Maybe it has been so successful we might even find a new type of planet “discounted” ammo introduced (Calypso universal ammo) which can be bought from the web shop in future to be used on Calypso only…..Now that would be very interesting.

I wouldn’t worry about the CLD income it will bounce back. Isn’t the idea to push the message the game is affordable which will bring in more players. More players equals more income.

Rick

its just over priced ... for MA its 1 pec... for players are 1.7k lol

initial price was 1k

so will drop under :D

AUDs have gone up 10% in the last 2 weeks and holding. Returns have improved. Suspect there is a lot of buying

This is the fault of the Mindark dev team directly.

The design of MM was a horrible design, and one in which CLD owners suffered greatly.
It was the MA devteam that created this entire issue, there is no other culprit.

Again the fault here is 100% with MA. The funds for CLD owners should be coming out of their pockets for the idea that all of the massively abused and excessive ammo rewards were paid by the CLD owners by design.

Not only were they aware of the flaw, they turned it back on, creating the damage you see this week as well.
Ma has been fully aware of the problem of multiple accounts and have done nothing about it, now we are seeing direct results for their failure to enforce the EULA, in conjunction with horrible event design.

And it cost many of you a great deal of money.

I give them no room on this one, 100% blame, compensation should be made from MA to the CLD account fund.

AUDs have gone up 10% in the last 2 weeks and holding. Returns have improved. Suspect there is a lot of buying

suspect that Mindark and Arkadia Dev team may be fudging the numbers (possibly even planning the event result as it was a little?) a bit for a few weeks to encourage the webshop to empty of aud... Then it'll be back to regular, all well before the next month (or maybe quarter) ends so they can fudge the numbers back to correct results so that the time that the auditor is scheduled to be in the office won't show any problems.... got to get auds out of the webshop so compets can be the next thing to dump before the next big investment opportunity is planned out to drain pedcards...

ok, they probably didn't really do that, but now that they read this... well, we'll see how next weeks payments go. ;)

Everyone and their opalo are grinding mobs for smugglers mission in the Underground. Once most people are done with the missions, AUDs payouts will go back to "normal" of 4-5 pec a week.

suspect that Mindark and Arkadia Dev team may be fudging the numbers (possibly even planning the event result as it was a little?) a bit for a few weeks to encourage the webshop to empty of aud... Then it'll be back to regular, all well before the next month (or maybe quarter) ends so they can fudge the numbers back to correct results so that the time that the auditor is scheduled to be in the office won't show any problems.... ok, they probably didn't really do that, but now that they read this... well, we'll see how next weeks payments go. ;)

If you actually suspect this, why the f**k do you play?

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: what you are saying is exactly like. "I know this person is stealing from me, but I will keep giving them money!"

Reactions: SHY
Everyone and their opalo are grinding mobs for smugglers mission in the Underground. Once most people are done with the missions, AUDs payouts will go back to "normal" of 4-5 pec a week.

First, 4-5 pecs/deed was abnormal, now 4-5 pecs is normal.
Dear CLD owners, I know you are shitting on your pants, but I wish you the best. Please do the same for us, AUD holders.

Regards:wtg:

EDIT: what you are saying is exactly like. "I know this person is stealing from me, but I will keep giving them money!"

Isn't that what we all do on a daily basis with every purchase made anywhere? Markup on any given item in any store anywhere can and does go up or down on an almost daily, or hourly basis at a Manager's whim. Does that keep you from buying gas or groceries? Online, it's even worse... http://www.tesh.com/story/money-and...-vary-depending-on-the-shopper/cc/12/id/26314

I wonder if Mindark was treated like the CLD holders. I beat they wasnt and got their full 50% share from the collected money. I dont understand why cld holders have to pay for event rewards , if planet calyso wants to throw free peds around they should do this with their own money because we should get the same treatment as mindark and get our cut from the pot and planet calypso can after this do whatever they want to do with their share. This or mindark is also getting a cut because when it comes to pay outs i always tought we are treated the same .

Back