Where is everyone in RT?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
Decided to visit RT, I haven't been since it opened and it might as well be my first time since so much has changed. So, where is everyone? Everywhere I go is a ghost town. Where's the "Twin Peaks" of RT?

well, considering that the whole planet probably has half of the population of twin peaks on any given day...

"everyone in RT"

is probably just you and a half dozen or so bots :lolup:

The smaller planets population might be a bit more spread out as well i would imagine with shops playing a greater role as auction is expensive to restock if sales are lower and now of course we have global chat for trade as well further reducing the need for a central hub.

I haven't been off Calypso/Arkadia in probably two years though so that is more or less speculation on my part not personal experience.

There is plenty of people here...many were gone for a bit for MM, ark IFN, and ark smuggler event.

But most are back. Me and most of my normal group, and people like joda, vodka, cedric jam, lockside and dozens of others of big cyclers been here last two days and more.

And if you don't like it, leave, we don't want you.

polite_.jpg

I was asked by a soc mate tonight where everyone was on RT.

I let them know about this thread. :)

Decided to visit RT few weeks back first time in my 2 year.
Planet is empty, chat too.Seems undeveloped, perhaps they are working on it.Missions are hard to obtain, no information about rewards , hard to get information in chat.
It does look good however if you are a true hunter I don't see why you should stay there 24/7, it is definitely good for 1-2 days relaxing but no more.
Perhaps its good for mining(i heard) but I don't mine so I can't say anything here.
Calypso is definitely best planet , Arkadia is second with tons of different mobs and missions.
Half my globals or even more didn't even register onto Entropialife, that explains everything I guess.
GL !

Why does it matter where people is if want to sell or buy something use [#rocktrading] if want to chat use [#rocktropia]. IFyou want someone to hold your hand because your too lazy to explore the planet visit some where else. Poptropia has many places rocktropia, hell, secret island and the thing. players are scattered all over different things.

On so called 'minor planets', people typically are out in the field actually doing things.

You could as well ask where 'everyone' on FOMA is.

Yeah everyone just wants to be spoonfed and not figure shit out on their own like we did.

"Taco explain to us 42 times in chat how you got the vamp...we want one" - Said by everyone who showed up after never having been there or wanting to learn it themselves

no no no ( waves finger)
Thats not nice, you should edit to say something like:
And if there is something you dont like, please let us know so we can try to make your experience more enjoyable. We want you here :)

I'm on Rocktropia and happy to help anyone with questions ;-)

Ok maybe I sounded like an ass....but when i hear people say planets are dead I get so mad. There is awesome opportunity on each planet if you try.

I just hate people that don't try.

If you want to try, then come here and most everyone will be glad to help.

Ituma Beach.

Btw, Secret Island is the most beautiful place in this Universe this time of year. :yup:

For some ppl (like me) mid week days are a chance to rest a bit, especially if you had 2-3 BIG events from weekend, that you can spend budget of a month or maybe more. For some players on Caly/Ark maybe this amount of money are years of playing budget! :laugh:.
RT/Hell/SI/Arctic considered as one whole planet (as it is in real) and as bigdaddy said, even if we are online we prefer to keep somehow of privacy sometimes.

I'm on ROCK 3 years and I never get bored so, for everyone who visited our planet, I suggest to spend more than few days to see what is RT all about.

PS> My friend Taco sometimes can be misunderstood because he's irritable from time to time, but he's awesome in the bottom line for he's friends and for every entropian if he/she worth it.

Last edited:
If you're just looking for green dots, the most I've seen are sweating the haters. Other than that, try Doc Gray's events...or maybe not. Who needs the competition.

I been most of the past year and this one on Rock, sweating a lot there.:yay::yay::yay:

I am non depositor this Days.:)

I find it the friendliest plant - people there genuinely want to help.

I remember getting stuck on one mission and two agreed to meet up with me and try to walk me through the mission - never got that on any other planet.

I find it the friendliest plant - people there genuinely want to help.

I remember getting stuck on one mission and two agreed to meet up with me and try to walk me through the mission - never got that on any other planet.

Yup :yup: plus a boss who realy care about you as a fellow entropian (like him) and not just as a client.

played only on rt some years ago , but always felt MA was working against the planet , impossible to get stuff for craft ,

mined a lot but many landareas disapeared after later updates ( downsizing the planet ? )

i gave up but will return soon as i like the planet

Th only reason materials are hard to find is the vast majority of hunters TT it due to no crafters.

Its a catch 22 that is hopefully being helped by shop owners which is where you can find materials for your crafting needs. Though I do agree some works needs to be done to help it along a little.

Th only reason materials are hard to find is the vast majority of hunters TT it due to no crafters.

Its a catch 22 that is hopefully being helped by shop owners which is where you can find materials for your crafting needs. Though I do agree some works needs to be done to help it along a little.

Every planet has that catch 22 it needs high end hunters to get certain items and crafters to craft. The planet should be far more advanced than it is now, but it has many problems over the years. ND has many problems getting what he wants in game, MA has not helped and and even put restrictions on what he can have. There is also a lot shit that has happened behind closed doors that player base do not know off. Its a real shame as well it has a very loyal community and friendly one.

I been most of the past year and this one on Rock, sweating a lot there.:yay::yay::yay:

I am non depositor this Days.:)

I heard that RT is best planet for sweating, however that sounds very expensive for a sweater if you ask me to travel there.
As for the mobs? I don't think that a real hunter can sustain there doing 100% hunting.
If you don't care much about your ped card and you are ingame to have some fun, its a great place to visit but nothing else.

It seems that the planet is hostile with new visitors too, I wonder why.
I would love to spoil everyone visiting my planet and I would give them all the necessary information but I guess that's just me.
GL out there and take care of your pedcard, might not last long.

There is plenty of people here...many were gone for a bit for MM, ark IFN, and ark smuggler event.

But most are back. Me and most of my normal group, and people like joda, vodka, cedric jam, lockside and dozens of others of big cyclers been here last two days and more.

I didn't say I didn't like it, I was just asking. Most planets have a "hub" where everyone gathers and that's usually where the traders are. Since I mostly mine I'm usually in need of a buyer.

I'm not sure what the trade channel is, I tried #rocktrade but it's private.

Why does it matter where people is if want to sell or buy something use [#rocktrading] if want to chat use [#rocktropia]. IFyou want someone to hold your hand because your too lazy to explore the planet visit some where else. Poptropia has many places rocktropia, hell, secret island and the thing. players are scattered all over different things.

I'm not sure why my question offended some of you, it was merely a question. I just wanted to know where the "hub" was to see what was up. Maybe instead of just a chat window I like to actually see people milling about so I can meet people and check out their clothes/pets/gear/whatever. Is that so wrong?

I'm not sure why my question offended some of you, it was merely a question. I just wanted to know where the "hub" was to see what was up. Maybe instead of just a chat window I like to actually see people milling about so I can meet people and check out their clothes/pets/gear/whatever. Is that so wrong?

I dont think you question offended anyone. I gave you the two main channels so you can talk to people on RT. Its [#rocktrading] not [#rocktrade]. RT is not like Caly where you will find a group of re-sellers, AH bots and groups of people all round one M/C. The lagoon is popular place to make deals, but most of the time people are more spread out.

Back