Arkadia Underground Deeds

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Why are they paying so much more now then before? I hear tale of an event but no details surrounding it, and don't see info on their site about any such event.

Also, why the sudden price increase in both AUD and Compets? I know it was recently up as people convert ped but I mean this is getting ridiculous when you can buy them from the webshop without fee and make an instant 15%+ profit. It just doesn't make sense to me.

4 different smuggler instances were released, in which parts for an armor plate equivalent to mod 5b drops.

To get access to the instances, each one requires you to complete stage 6 of a different mob mission. Each of those mobs are underground only mobs. This has caused activity in the underground to increase nearly 5x it seems.

Ped price is higher than web price because people generally don't want to deposit to "invest" in something, they want to deposit to buy something in game or open boxes. People that want to invest usually want to invest ped already in game. The price difference is due to withdraw fee + convenience fee and a bit of lack of information as AUD were originally for sale in game.

As for compet, I have no idea why anybody would pay anything for them. The previews look like shit and why anyone would invest in a freemium game 5 years late to an already crowded market is beyond me.

One point is that you can't buy auds or compet deeds with peds anymore.
Ark UG have now also an iron mission to complete and you can loot parts that are needed to craft some awesome armor plates.

The question is :

Lets say i have 1 million peds and i withdraw them all , after that i buy auds on webshop and sell them in game for fiat peds that are not backed by real money anymore and repeat this a couple times until all auds are sold and withdraw all peds with profits. In that case ark or mindark didnt earn anything and also lost money (assuming all peds i got from my ingame sales was in the system and no one deposited to get them for this)

This only show how vulnerable our economy is and how high risk the buissnes here. That peds are treated less than real usd in the webshop only reflect this. Ofc you can withdraw your peds anytime but if too many people do this at once everything will collapse.

Maybe it's time to take half of the webshop AUDs and put em back in the npc?

Maybe it's time to take half of the webshop AUDs and put em back in the npc?

Honestly I think this might be selling them faster, people are buying them who don't want them just to resell them for a profit. Basically all new ped coming into the game now is through AUDS, something MA never has to worry about on a financial level. I think it's good for them.

One point is that you can't buy auds or compet deeds with peds anymore.
Ark UG have now also an iron mission to complete and you can loot parts that are needed to craft some awesome armor plates.

The question is :

Lets say i have 1 million peds and i withdraw them all , after that i buy auds on webshop and sell them in game for fiat peds that are not backed by real money anymore and repeat this a couple times until all auds are sold and withdraw all peds with profits. In that case ark or mindark didnt earn anything and also lost money (assuming all peds i got from my ingame sales was in the system and no one deposited to get them for this)

This only show how vulnerable our economy is and how high risk the buissnes here. That peds are treated less than real usd in the webshop only reflect this. Ofc you can withdraw your peds anytime but if too many people do this at once everything will collapse.

In theory yes it would be like this BUT selling this many AUDs will bring down the price and would be hard to sell em all with profit. Also it takes 2-3 months to withdraw those peds and looking at current world economy i am not sure about currency Exchange rates, so can be also additional cost (thats why i havent done it myself). Also for MA it is good, they get rid of bunch of PEDs ingame for liablity of nothing at all.

You deposit 1mil and buy 100k AUDs.
You sell them for 1.2mil peds and withdraw.
You made 0.2mil profit.
MA made 0,8mil profit (as they changed peds which could be withdrawn to something that only has user defined market value and can never be withdrawed).

So to conclude, this would be good for MA if you did this, BUT if it is good for you also depends on price you can get for those AUDs.

Back