Taco's Epic Hate Thread

Why of course this is a love thread. People love to hate.

If people spent as much time to love instead of all that time they spend to hate, the world would be a better place. How ever, haters are very often self eliminated. Hate makes you weak, and only the strongest will survive in the end.

Hate doesn't kill if you love enough...

Every bit of hate in this thread is a single raindrop in the maelstrom of my emotions for this game.

Last edited:
Taco, for someone saying that I listen to much to a particular brand of spices; you seem to share a similar POV; only versus some players/socs instead of MA.

Now, I'm not saying that some of those people don't do shitty things; but at the end of the day; no matter how hard you yell, aint nothing gonna change dude.

The thing is not to care what others do; it is about caring that you have fun an make profit. :wise:

Wait..... you can do both? Have fun and make profit?

Hate doesn't kill if you love enough...

Every bit of hate in this thread is a single raindrop in the maelstrom of my emotions for this game.

tumblr_mlb9cqjHWq1qerkzao1_500.gif

Come young Taco join the darkside or should i say WSS!

Wait..... you can do both? Have fun and make profit?

Making profit is fun!
And it depends of course how many of your children you can enslave to hunt while you take a relaxing bubble bath with some relaxing music playing in the background.

note of warning: letting your kids play may result in the department of child protection to come and take away your kids.

note of warning: letting your kids play may result in the department of child protection to come and take away your kids.

Or, it may mean the next time you play your avatar you find lots of nice things have gone missing because your kid traded them to the nice man who was only trying to "help" :laugh:

Loving all the self important lectures in this humor thread!

:cheer:

If people spent as much time to love instead of all that time they spend to hate, the world would be a better place. How ever, haters are very often self eliminated. Hate makes you weak, and only the strongest will survive in the end.

How very German you think.

And dont try and out riddle me. History repeats.

Got a few more with a shopping theme this time :laugh:

I hate people who park as near to the supermarket entrance as they can, usually badly, because they don't want to walk more then 20 feet to the door but then spend two hours wandering around inside.

I hate people who don't put shopping trolleys back and leave them in the car park even when the trolley bank is only two car spaces away. You've just walked a couple of miles inside the store while pushing a trolley by the end of which is full but you're too lazy to return it to the trolley bank less than 30 feet away from your car when it's empty :mad: You know who you are.

I hate people who do return a shopping trolley but not properly. A two year old can put a square peg in a square hole yet it seems a grown adult isn't capable of putting a trolley back in the correct row. I have rearranged an entire trolley bank more than once because of this.

I hate that my local supermarket stops stocking only the stuff I like yet their bigger out of town store, which has a smaller food court :scratch2: , still has it.

Last edited:

I still believe no one is completely evil.

I hate when Taco tells me he needs heal and never logs in for hours while I'm waiting for him :rolleyes:

I hate when Taco tells me he needs heal and never logs in for hours while I'm waiting for him :rolleyes:

I just got home! Please forgive me! Logging in now! Sorry angel! I will be on time next time! DOn't put me in the room again! Wait why do have that car battery and all those wires. Stooooop! STOP OMG!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >->o _

Jk I am fine...and that was supposed to be a dead guy with blood coming out of his head, but I don't know how to do all those fancy emoterons like Manique.

Sunsout, shes around, dont bother to post. Already had one deleted.

Sunsout, shes around, dont bother to post. Already had one deleted.

If you keep poking a tiger with a stick, don't be surprised when that tiger bites your hand off.

I hate my poor English and law and rules so i cant express myself enough hostile in hateful language lol.
I hate my self because I do not hate community and EU enough (if any) to make me stop playing.

I hate my poor English and law and rules so i cant express myself enough hostile in hateful language lol.
I hate my self because I do not hate community and EU enough (if any) to make me stop playing.

Your English skills aren't that bad.

And I agree, it seems impossible to hate the community enough to stop playing. Dammit community; act more like jerks will ya!

If you keep poking a tiger with a stick, don't be surprised when that tiger bites your hand off.

I didn't know there were tigers in Australia? :scratch2:

Could be worse... Right now I am a huge iggle piggle fan... :laugh:

Some claim that violence IRL is often inspired by violence in movies.

BUT try watching this series with your children for a whole weekend........:banghead::rocket::ninja::cdevil::trout::silly::loco::handgun::hammer::launcher::duh:

So hate those people who rip others off.

I hate people that makes purposefully money from others mistakes.

I hate people that are interpersoning others, acts like Jekyll and Hide by changing their english skills depending on time of the day, and play in-game avatars they bought without MA approval.

I hate over-nazi forum moderators (whatever forum it is) that cannot even reason their decisions and just hide behind forum rules like small chickens ;p

So hate those people who rip others off.

Yeah I agree...I hate that losers with no conscience play this game and wait for people to make auction mistakes. I hate that losers defend those losers, and I hate the losers that defend those losers defending the losers.

Yeah I agree...I hate that losers with no conscience play this game and wait for people to make auction mistakes. I hate that losers defend those losers, and I hate the losers that defend those losers defending the losers.

And I so hate those that delete threads which are stunning in their wit :yay:

Back