Society
Freelancer
Draco Rex NightSlasher
Hello Fellow Entropians!

I was just curious so I made this poll... What do you play EU for? :confused:

:wtg: For profit, fun, both or something else entirely? :eyecrazy:

Let me know in the comments!

Draco. :beerchug:

For me EU is the best MMORPG (unique with stunning graphics and extremely huge data and deep game play for endless hours of playing and with not a lot of deposing peds ...i have paradigms to give and i have say it before ...the 2 leaders of my soc plays 7 and 5 years without deposit, each atleast 7 hours everyday!!!)...

When i start i have make many mistakes and i pay for them but i learn and now i know how to play and to plan my future so ... await for MA ...and when MA implement a "real space" with galaxy /systems/ space mining /ships with more modules (player Star bases/ ships/ speed thrusters/shields / ECCM modules/Guided Missiles/ Turrets and more...) ... then EU is the Ultimate game to play!!!:wise:

Faceof is Dynamic...;)
Faceof...:cool:

For me EU is the best MMORPG (unique with stunning graphics and extremely huge data and deep game play for endless hours of playing and with not a lot of deposing peds ...i have paradigms to give and i have say it before ...the 2 leaders of my soc plays 7 and 5 years without deposit, each atleast 7 hours everyday!!!)...

When i start i have make many mistakes and i pay for them but i learn and now i know how to play and to plan my future so ... await for MA ...and when MA implement a "real space" with galaxy /systems/ space mining /ships with more modules (player Star bases/ ships/ speed thrusters/shields / ECCM modules/Guided Missiles/ Turrets and more...) ... then EU is the Ultimate game to play!!!:wise:

Faceof is Dynamic...;)

I see. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Appreciate it.

For the challenge.

For me its the numbers game of trading that keeps me coming back :). Always loved economics/spreadsheets etc and Entropia is the perfect place for that in gaming in my opinion.

Also the scifi setting really helps as well.

- Jonas

For food. I died long ago :p

To study all the crazy human kind has to offer. Yeah, that means you too :p

No, it's something else, it'll come back to me, but will the 10%? :p

Actually, I woke up one day and realized that I had waaayyy too much money. I tried hookers, alcohol and drugs, but still couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Then I found PE/EU. Problem solved.

Exactly what rum said
;D

When first came out I loved Virtual Worlds - sandbox enviroment.
I logged in EP for one day when it launched, but couldn't find what I was looking back then.
I spend almost a decade in another world. I enjoy it, got fun and did good bussines!
2012-2013 was time to get fun and do bussines in Entropia.
Now, I'm hooked for good or maybe doomed? :laugh:
So "a bit of both" it is for me too

Faceof is Dynamic...;)

Yup, period, end of subject.

To fill a void in my life caused by social isolation in a sea of people.
And I'm not alone in this one, sadly.

Escapism. I'm dealing with information about some of the most disturbing things happening in the real world, things you're not going to see in mainstream media and which they don't want you to learn the truth about. Deliberately flooding my mind with pictures from a virtual world helps gilding over and somewhat limiting the damage this does, at least it's the personal solution I found.

Purely for fun. I didn't care about RCE when I joined, all I wanted was an open world without endgame. I'm that guy who loves to continue playing RPG games after the final titles, aimlessly roaming the familiar locations even though there is nothing left to do but to uninstall, so everything you do is pointless. Entropia gives an opportunity to do it without regrets, as there are initially no purposes but those you devise yourself, and, thanks to social interactions, it never feels like masturbation.

Death or glory.

I voted Other.

I don't play for fun and profit. I play for Shrapnel and Ammo.

Free conversational therapy and the relationship I have with EU....

I started playing EU when i was 13, I am now 25... It's probably the only thing thats remained constant over the past 12 years in my life. The people in the game I have the same camaraderie with as old bar friends... It's like stable therapy wherever I am in life and in the world, I know there are people I can chat with at any moment of the day.

Edit: I guess I'm just married to my avatar...

Free conversational therapy and the relationship I have with EU....

I started playing EU when i was 13, I am now 25... It's probably the only thing thats remained constant over the past 12 years in my life. The people in the game I have the same camaraderie with as old bar friends... It's like stable therapy wherever I am in life and in the world, I know there are people I can chat with at any moment of the day.

Edit: I guess I'm just married to my avatar...

Tbh I'm just amazed you can use a keyboard and mouse let alone play the game.

Well done you! :tiphat:

Bread and Circus

Ahaha. :lolup: Thanks for the answers guys. Interesting opinions on the game for sure ;P.

Any game that benefits from using spreadsheets is good in my book. I love the theory crafting, the what ifs, the data crunching, the math and most of all the learning curve.

Also agree with OP in regards to expanding space. I think there is huge opportunity in that area.

i never liked the limited games , when you won it was over : (

This game is 4 life wether you like it sometime and hate it sometimes

Back