Flashing lights and music turn rats into problem gamblers

Toprez

Old Alpha
Society
☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
Ivan Top Holmes
Original article.

I can totally relate to this on a personal level. Very smart of MA to implement flashing light and the trumpet sound of globals. When it comes to HOFs, well it's just an even better version. :) The screen also flashes when you die giving an irritating feeling to the eyes because MA doesn't want you to die; they want you to "gamble" more. :)

WTB Dopamine D3 receptor pills.

Jesus!!!! How much addicted to that trompet and swirlies we are? :laugh:

Skinner Box and learned behavior
one more mob to loot
and then one more
until the shiny trumpets
makes us happy as a child

compulsive clicking we want more
trumpets, lights and items
one more round, mary go
the next one will be big

and if not, we do have skills
tomorrow will be better
all it takes a thousand clicks
it makes life much better

If you want swirlies that bad I sugest you look on some youtube clips with people hoffing : )

or turn the volume to max and stand beside a lvl 4 expl crafter .

I must say im guilty too, i want that swirl and its too short nowadays when it do hapen , remember the graphics were better some years ago

Just come to Ark and loot some Graphene Polymers or Corvus/Canis parts. You see them very often and triger hof swirles ;).

Tbh when i WILL get +10k i will still think its another useless "not a very" rare item and wont get excited at first at all.

So if you want to break this addiction - come to Ark. Swirles will not be so exciting anymore...

@edit:
and yes its my own "non medical way" of fighting an addiction: want to stop smokeing - buy 3 packs and burn them all in 20 minutes smokeing non stop - you will get sick of them and will never want to smoke again ;). (disclaimer: its my own theory how it should work and has not been aproved or tested by anyone).

Falagor
:bandit:

If you want swirlies that bad I sugest you look on some youtube clips with people hoffing : )

Link to random swirlies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ery4dbl2VvM

its my own "non medical way" of fighting an addiction: want to stop smokeing - buy 3 packs and burn them all in 20 minutes smokeing non stop - you will get sick of them and will never want to smoke again ;). (disclaimer: its my own theory how it should work and has not been aproved or tested by anyone).
:bandit:

Link to "what happens to lungs after 3 packs of cigs":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzszFMqmVOw

Enjoy! ;)

Back