#VoteNEVERDIE President of Virtual Reality Campaign Art! Vote Now!

Mega asks.

5. Who would you consider your greatest competition - David Dobson, Star, Taco [Mystery X Person]?

I think all three of those guys have great Qualities, If any of them were to run against me in this election it would be very tricky. I think they all have a lot of respect from the community for different reasons and could bring a lot to the table. But I suspect they are too smart to be the fall guy here, they can learn from my mistakes and see if its really a worthwhile undertaking.

I think in this first election, I would feel that Richard Garriott aka Lord British and creator of Ultima and Shroud of the Avatar would be the greatest competition if he thought that Avatar rights were important that is.

6. What is the No.1 priority you would seek to address / improve upon becoming President? Society terminal maybe?

In Entropia I would like to get the Democracy set up so you can Vote on the Most important issues, outside of Entropia I want to re-establish entropia Universe as the leading Virtual Reality Platform, its got lost in the shuffle.

7. Do you have a strategy for attracting players from other MMORPG's to Entropia?

Yes I do, we need to grow user base so that we can improve the platform without growth we are on a very slow dev curve... If I had no strategy, I wouldn't be running.

8. As President do you think you would be able to treat all the planets in the Entropia Universe equally?

the issue of imbalance in the universe is a big stumbling block for growth, I think its critical to the evolution of the Universe. We have to solve the balancing issues hand in hand with attracting new users so that the platform can afford to allow the planets to develop more complete economies.. I think i can sit down with all the planet partners and work with them to present a formula to Mindark that will be in everyones best interest.

Not bad Neverdie.

I dont know how long you spent thinking over the replies, in England in Prime Ministers Question (PMQ) time which is held every Wednesday* you have to reply on the spot.

I threw 8 questions at you and you answered them all.

I am under some other forum pressure, as most will understand, so I hope other players feel able to ask similar questions as I did. :)

*Well, about 30 times a year

Just few questions.

1. If players do not register to vote, will they still be able to lobby they president and vote on future things?
  2. How will the voting system deal with Alts?
  3. Certain people keep saying this is part of CLD voting system that MA mentioned with their release. Is this it or something else?
  4. You say the term is for 4 years as president are you allowed to bring the election forward before 4 years up?
  5. How many times can a president stand for election? (i believe in USA its only two terms)
  6. If caught in scandal. Such as you are found in compromising situation with Taco, a vixen and giant banana. Is there something in place where the public can ask for vote of no confidence.
  7. A lot people feel that the release of Explosive bp has done more harm than good. Where do you stand on this?

Last edited:
I hope whoever will be our future president will heed this document and hold it as our constitution:

https://www.eff.org/cyberspace-independence

It will be 20 years old in just a few days' time, but it is as relevant today as it was at inception, if not even more. It was prophetic! February 8 should be our Constitution Day, our solemn national day.

I don't visit RT often, it's nothing personal it just doesn't appeal to me as much as other places. That said I can't deny the good work you have done for the planet and this platform as a whole, so you are to be commended on that front.

My question is, being as close as you are to the workings of your planet, how do you envisage separating your vested interests there with the responsibilities of this new position? Are you willing to give an assurance to us, that if you are elected you will represent all participants equally regardless of their planet?

I'm sure i'll have other questions later but that's a start ;)

Seems my questions got skipped ;)

Thanks for answering my questions. I honestly didn't expect quite such detailed answers so that's a start.

I don't expect you or anyone who might think ill of me or not share my taste, to vote for me. I would say don't Vote at all if you don't have anyone to Vote for. On many occasions I would have had no interest in Voting for any of the people running in the US or the UK..

But don't let me Spoil it for you. Just watch me make my mistakes, Vote on issues through the system when its introduced and hope that after me, If I do become president, someone you like better comes along to show us all how its really done.. But either way, I'm willing to blaze the trail and show what this position can be, in some areas I maybe stronger than others... I'm sure the people who might feel they have it in them will learn from my mistakes.

At this point I'm not sure whether I'll vote and if I do, whether it would be for you. I do think you're not a bad choice by a long shot. As others have said, you have a lot of passion for the game and can bring new players, something the game needs. So I guess, whether I vote for you or not, I'll wish you the best possible outcome. It definitely won't be easy and it's evident there will some people who will judge you harshly for any mistakes that might be made. Every person makes mistakes and I often think the every day average joe forgets that our leaders and people under the spotlight are no less human, so good luck with it.

I agree the whips are a bit much, but it will take some coding from MA to add alternative instruments.. We can Vote on that maybe in the future.. :)

My planet is a Pop culture Planet so I wanted to have a few Video Vixens here and there, they just got out of hand and took over the place. I like that The Universe does have its seedy corner, I think it adds diversity. Secondlife was filled with voluptuous scanitily clad avatars..

I definately have an affinity for the Femme Fatale, and I think Sexuality is something to enjoy and celebrate. But i think that 99% of Women who know me, would say that I have the greatest respect for women.. Ive spent my life supporting strong women in their efforts to grow and be bold and express themselves. My mothers is a hard working bread winner, So Its innate in me to respect Women for what they can do. I see all humans as Equal, Gender, Sexuality, race, etc, etc... I may appear to objectify Women to some extent, but if you take a look at my Movie Lucinda's Spell, which is very silly you can watch it on You tube... its a story of female Empowerment.
I'm just a bit raunchy in my tastes, but not to the exclusion of everything else.

This is definitely something where the game mechanics and terminology does let you down. It makes it worse than it is probably intended, but thanks for explaining your point of view and how the 'pets' fit into the lore on your planet. It at least helps to know where you're coming from.

Just few questions.

1. You say the term is for 4 years as president are you allowed to bring the election forward before 4 years up?
  2. How many times can a president stand for election? (i believe in USA its only two terms)

The second of those is answered in this press release by David Simmonds http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/virtual-reality-presidential-race-begins-300179570.html

The first President of Virtual Reality will be committed to a four year term of office with the possibility of one re-election opportunity.

Most likely MA are the only ones able to bring it forward seeing as they are the ones hosting the election system but provided their given warning I can't see an issue but I doubt they'd allow the incumbent to announce one for the next day ;)

One week to go before Feb 16 and the official page still doesn't list any candidates - not exactly a shining example of democracy when we don't even know who's running.

Last edited:
Back