#VoteNEVERDIE President of Virtual Reality Campaign Art! Vote Now!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE

Art by Denis Hauptman​

"I asked creatives from around the world to create artwork supporting my #VoteNEVERDIE campaign. Check out all of the submissions and share the ones you like most.

Do any of the images strike a chord with you?

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/create-visual-art-for-neverdie-studios/submissions

Imagine for a second that your Avatar Rights are at stake and the Future of Virtual Reality may not include the wonderful Entropia Universe if we don't make ourselves heard!

If there are any images in this gallery that you would Share Please give them some love! So we can pick the best art to capture the spirit of this campaign...

The VoteNEVERDIE Campaign is geared toward capturing the imagination of NON Entropia Players, my goal is to get people to act now to Choose Real Cash economics in Virtual Reality so they can monetize their time... Even if they are not ready to start playing. (yet)

To embrace a Dream that if it could be realized would be great for the entire world.

My Avatar NEVERDIE was born on Planet Calypso 14 years ago! I was a pretty broke artist in RL, I was skeptical depositing my first $10. I wandered around for months and barely ever saw another player. I bough a mod Fap from Countess for 800 Ped, she said it was the best in the game.. I took her word for it, I didn't know if it was or it wasn't.. I wanted Entropia to be my dream, but it was a bit of a stretch in those days to see it catching on.

But I made a choice to fight for it! I told people about! I invested in it! I stuck with it! I lost many times before I ever won.........!

I still believe this is the foundation for Virtual Reality! You Make me believe that, because I see that you want it, even if your are disappointed and cynical. Its clear that you want a Virtual Reality with the kind of features we have here, although balanced better more in favor of the economy and the market and the skilled player and the enthusiastic player...

All the Publicity that resulted from Club NEVERDIE wasn't an accident, it wasn't luck, I worked for it, every article tooth and Nail. Every person that is here, because of something they read connected to Virtual Real estate is here because I did my best get the word out that this Universe is Way frigging cool. (Not perfect)

I was instrumental in the Michael Jackson deal and I brought King Kong to Virtual Reality, in the hopes it would stimulate interest, But none of it is enough. We need more than Pop Culture Icons! We need a Revolution!

humor me... take a look at the art, see if there is anything u like... Give it some love!

We all need more players. Mindark, Calypso, Arkadia, Rocktropia, Toulan, Cyrene. YOU!

More people excited about the potential Will feed the fire and provide the resources to continue to develop the Universe...

Currently all new RT players start on Caly, I chose to do that, because it has a stronger economy and I want to give people the best chance to succeed. So don't think I have a different agenda, that I'm not one of you!

I AM MY FUCKING Avatar!!! But sometimes you just gotta get your hands dirty and build planets and run for President so u can fight for change!

https://www.talenthouse.com/i/create-visual-art-for-neverdie-studios/submissions

The Art is Just the Start!

If you like any of this, share it or got to my page and find stuff to share.. Some of the Posts have 1000's of Likes from around the world.. I'm targeting all kinds of people through Facebook to build awareness...

www.facebook.com/voteneverdie

its early days yet... I have so many moves I have to make before I might be able to actually get the worlds attention, but I do have a plan that will unfold as I reach various milestones..

Some of the Artwork are Gifs so u have to leave your cursor over them to see them animate...

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
What change you are after ? More hookers and bourbon ??? :D:laugh:

What are 'your Avatar Rights'? Creating a campaign for something which is not defined is putting the cart before the horse.

You seem to put a lot of work into this, which i suppose is a good sign.

On the other hand it's a lot of effort into a sure thing. Not a lot of people are really interested in the president title, and i doubt anyone would run against you. I hope you'll spend your time more efficiently after becoming president.

I suppose i just don't get this new 'marketing' strategy.

@Neverdie

Please tell us what this position is....exactly. MA haven't told us a thing yet.

Rgds

Ace

1) I do not know what is going on about this campaign.

2) I do not need/want a president - espetialy in virtual world ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Dont hate me but mr neverdie i just speak my mind.

I have no interest in micheal jackson or king kong being in entropia.
I didnt travel through the galaxy to find life forms origonating on earth. If i wanted that id open my front door.
I think RT is so quiet because people are not rly interested.
If it was what people wanted the place would be full and new people would not leave.

All the flashing lights strippers and weird human mobs to kill.
For me it has lost sight of why we are here.
For most it is an escape from exactly what you have created.

For this reason wouldnt NOT vote ND. I dont think he knows what people here really want.

All the best rl presidents have been quiet calculate intelligent people. Not holywood stars blinded by their own reflection in the mirror lol

1) I do not know what is going on about this campaign.

2) I do not need/want a president - espetialy in virtual world ;).

Falagor

The reason this is key to have one is because we live in a world right now where Mindark is the totalitarian government. We have no say.
When we have a legislation branch run by the players, this gives us the ability to lobby Mindark, to have our voices heards, and accomplish something when there is outrage.:wise:

The reason this is key to have one is because we live in a world right now where Mindark is the totalitarian government. We have no say.
It's a damn business, not a state. A company that doesn't have total control over their enterprise is either careless or incompetent or both. Giving players rights to decide is like letting the consumers to a nuclear power plant, both senseless and dangerous.

When we have a legislation branch run by the players, this gives us the ability to lobby Mindark, to have our voices heards, and accomplish something when there is outrage.:wise:

In theory - yes it sounds great.

In pracice - corruption comes in - leading to possible situation where "legislaton branch" can favor changes that are good for the group that runs the legislation branch.

And since my main rule is: trust noone. I would never trust in one player or group of players to run goverment like institute.

Instead i treat MA as some sort of god that sometimes for no aparent reason grants us rewards or criples our world with unsuspected bugs and features ;). There is no need to comuicate with that ;).

Keep in mind that in aligment test i got result of "chaotic neutral" which perfectly describes my nature both in real life and ingame.

@edit:
if we WILL have some sort of president in future i already state that i will go underground and undermine his/hers authority with every posible way ;).

Falagor

Love or hate Mr ‘marmite’ Neverdie and his strange planet, I quite admire what he has achieved and his commitment to EU.

I think it’s impressive how he meets his contacts in America and seems to make it happen, striking deals with big film companies for instance.

Let’s face it he has brought something new to EU, the universe would be pretty bland if all the PP’s were like Caly and Ark.

Besides often it is big flamboyant characters that are needed to make people listen, I like him and he will get my vote.

I just need to pull my finger out, and register. What’s the deadline again?

Rick

Ps: buying a mod fap for 800 peds….lol…timing and being there at the start of something new is certainly crucial within EU.
That’s why I won’t sell my Royal dragon, maybe it’s worth sh*t, maybe it isn’t….lol.

Could you please elaborate how you assume to creating 1 billion jobs, i won't vote because of some pics....

Release more details on the true intentions and i will give it a thought and might perhaps forward it to my circle.

Ps. i remember obama's promises, we all know where those ended up.

Interesting someone mentioned a lobby group earlier because that is in reality a MUCH better description for what this whole thing is about.

The Virtual President IS essentially the President of a Virtual Lobby Group whom will LOBBY the real VIRTUAL Governments Presidents (Game platform Owners) or platform developers such as MA and possibly others to bring about features that facilitate real world jobs (In ND's case)

They cannot say what they WILL be able to do because that depends on what the "Government" will allow, can afford ^^ and is capable of delivering at any given time.

Without the cream and sugar (cause im not on a payroll for defending any position or candidate) you/we DON'T need MA or anyone else's permission to start a Lobby Group / Union / Etc that can be just as effective (remains to be seen).

I however take all this in the spirit of the game (Role play), so why not have a Virtual Lobby Group President who also happens to be a brilliant showman with ideas based around where VR WILL be going anyhow (Virtual Jobs).

Everyone remember, we get a FREE strongbox for voting. When you get mad about this just keep that in mind. :)

Hopefully their cost doesn't come out of CLD though :laugh::laugh:

Sadly the few times where there have been enough people to lobby MA to do something, change to minimum condition on tt items, the equipping fees or apartment rents, it's usually resulted in forum posts bemoaning the people who are lobbying and telling them to stfu and leave if you don't like it.

Sorry ND, nothing really stands out to me as a good campaign art. Maybe you need another slogan other than 'I am my avatar' to say what you're trying to do otherwise it just looks like a personality contest, even if that is what most political elections turn in to. May be have what you stand or intend to lobby for making up the bulk and then let people discover it's you, just an idea.

Have you heard is anyone is running against you, MA have been rather silent.

Last edited:

Long a go in one another game called Project Entropia we had in game kind of terminal and we could vote and give our opinion on future development.
It had always 3 choices, you could not vote for all but with sliders you could give percentage of precedence on one project.
We could not post and vote for our wishes but only on choices prepared by MA even if we newer asked for those changes and even if we didn't like no one of offered choices.

So it will go like this (lol):

- How would you like that we increase decay on all armors, weapons and tools for 20, for 50% or for 70%?
- What is for you acceptable monthly fee for storage usage? Please vote - 1k peds, 3k peds or 5k peds?
- What you would like to use to regain lost avatar energy after daily activity in EU? expensive food, owning estate and use it for that purpose, expensive pills and other forms of medicals and paid paramedic services, or you prefer to remain badly nerfed with half running speed, all efficiency halved and some percentage lower average loot?
Next week we will have more exciting questions to vote so stay tuned and do not forget - President of Virtual Reality is not allowed to look for another platform provider.
Thank you for your vote.

HAHAHA if you except that ND will shit in place were he get pay from you are big dumy :laugh:

I didnt travel through the galaxy to find life forms origonating on earth. If i wanted that id open my front door.
If it was what people wanted the place would be full and new people would not leave.

For this reason wouldnt NOT vote ND. I dont think he knows what people here really want.

All the best rl presidents have been quiet calculate intelligent people. Not holywood stars blinded by their own reflection in the mirror lol

Exact this . MA keep your precius PR Neverdie in Rock and thats it . Or just go KONG yourself :yay:

Rocktropia suffers from popularity problems for a few reasons I can back up with fact instead of 'I think'. The key is that is the one planet where they listen. They have never had a ginormous development team that I've known about, so accomplishing what Arkadia has is much more difficult, but you can see it is coming along.
People bitch and whine saying they don't want Kong or anything similar in EU, and I personally agree a whole planet to Michael Jackson is a poor choice for this game as it ruins the atmosphere of the entire universe as a whole, but when it is an event on a planet....people go to Rocktropia to have a virtual destination with mobs that don't pay crap markup like every other planet.
It has a very unique system where you can buy your own instance, but the overall initial public image is rough because they do not have the development team at the moment to redo everything all at once. The shops there actually mean something to have, and are used heavily, though, and the economy is more stable on markup there.
People need to put aside their bias and give things a bit of a try before they go preaching about them. Trust me. He is anything but some Hollywood movie star who is blinded by his fame. He has busted his ass harder than any one of us, and worked his ass to the end. This is his life's work, you need to accept that sure, some things may be seen by you as corny, but instead they may be satire of a sort laughing at the situation they have been put in and making the most of it. I can guarantee you that Mindark's actions has played a significant part in the past of Neverdie not being able to provide a player experience similar to Calypso.:wise: Support those who clearly have their mind in the shoes of a player, because they are one, not mindless stars given their stardom by Mindark and told they'll be gods. Neverdie was never anything like this.

Exact this . MA keep your precius PR Neverdie in Rock and thats it . Or just go KONG yourself :yay:

He was looking out for the best of your game you're inside in order to better the entire group as a whole. He used his planet and built his planet in order to give you everything he could.
Kong brought a measure of money to this game. Same with everything else.
You have not busted your ass on the level this guy has, yet you are giving him advise. Given the fact that the game is in a much better state than a few years ago before iron challanges....I don't think you have a right to say this Mr. Reseller who wishes to compete.
Neverdie is a player just like you and me, not some star soul granted everything by Mindark. Seriously look at the history of everything, I've been around nearly as long as him. His story is nothing except busting his ass the same way YOU do, in order to try to make ends meet in game.
Dobrin, if you had a competant campaign platform and a motivation to create a future that we can all actually SURVIVE in....the last thing you'd want is people posting stupid :yay: sign posted posts claiming you have an answer. Go bid against me for a measely 2 ped profit after auction fees please, instead of being able to do anything else to sustain ourselves like Neverdie believes in working towards. Seriously?
We need for presidency a player who understands the economy, understands what we are after, and is willing to fight tooth and nail like he has in order to carve out the best future we possibly can have as a group. You ever seen him in the HOF boards on the top? You ever seen him busting his ass only to make a Hollywood celebrity fortune? I think not, he busts his ass for anything he's gotten.

We need Mindark to ease up on instances and provide for the ability for us to sustainable run instances to provide us markup. Neverdie is for this.
We need Mindark keeping their eyes on the competition and realizing they're not the only tree in the woods, and we need them evolving continuously towards the future. Neverdie is for this.
We get spanked too much right now because our economy has not had the focus that it needs to survive. Our markup is too low, our loss too high. Neverdie I think can make strong cases for the correction of this situation.
We need Mindark listening to the player base. Neverdie can provide this, while other candidates cannot.

Neverdie wants what we all want: a sustainable future that expands in as many ways as possible to remain on the cutting edge of the virtual reality frontier. A future where our markup is sustainable because we're not farmed by Mindark, where we are able to craft things that mean something that can provide for our financial success. I want this too, and I feel you do too given you're a reseller. More opportunity is always good, don't shut your door when it knocks no matter what form it is in.

Last edited:
He was looking out for the best of your game you're inside in order to better the entire group as a whole. He used his planet and built his planet in order to give you everything he could.
You have not busted your ass on the level this guy has, yet you are giving him advise. Given the fact that the game is in a much better state than a few years ago before iron challanges....I don't think you have a right to say this Mr. Reseller who wishes to compete.
Neverdie is a player just like you and me, not some star soul granted everything by Mindark. Seriously look at the history of everything, I've been around nearly as long as him. His story is nothing except busting his ass the same way YOU do, in order to try to make ends meet in game.
Dobrin, if you had a competant campaign platform and a motivation to create a future that we can all actually SURVIVE in....the last thing you'd want is people posting stupid :yay: sign posted posts claiming you have an answer. Go bid against me for a measely 2 ped profit after auction fees please, instead of being able to do anything else to sustain ourselves like Neverdie believes in working towards. Seriously?
We need for presidency a player who understands the economy, understands what we are after, and is willing to fight tooth and nail like he has in order to carve out the best future we possibly can have as a group. You ever seen him in the HOF boards on the top? You ever seen him busting his ass only to make a Hollywood celebrity fortune? I think not, he busts his ass for anything he's gotten.

We need Mindark to ease up on instances and provide for the ability for us to sustainable run instances to provide us markup. Neverdie is for this.
We need Mindark keeping their eyes on the competition and realizing they're not the only tree in the woods, and we need them evolving continuously towards the future. Neverdie is for this.
We get spanked too much right now because our economy has not had the focus that it needs to survive. Our markup is too low, our loss too high. Neverdie I think can make strong cases for the correction of this situation.
We need Mindark listening to the player base. Neverdie can provide this, while other candidates cannot.

Neverdie wants what we all want: a sustainable future that expands in as many ways as possible to remain on the cutting edge of the virtual reality frontier. A future where our markup is sustainable because we're not farmed by Mindark, where we are able to craft things that mean something that can provide for our financial success. I want this too, and I feel you do too given you're a reseller. More opportunity is always good, don't shut your door when it knocks no matter what form it is in.

You make allot of assumptions how can you be so sure?

ps. CND

To be honest, I am fed up with shit like this... only person that is doing something about this STUPID president idea is neverdie.

- it seems he is the only one that knows anything about this
- he is the only one that is doing all he can to be this "president"
- the only one that had his website registered 2 months BEFORE Mindark even stated anything about this President thing
- he will be the president even if there are others running for this "role"

I for one will vote for anyone going against Neverdie, simply because I do not like his planet, full of whores, and stupidest naming of items. I dont want him to be the president of OUR universe. He cant even run HIS own planet properly... why would I want him to run the universe?

My 2 pec...

#WILL_NOT_VOTE_4_NEVERDIE

Aren't you like 10 years late for this? CND glory days (mostly before the financial crisis I think) are over. Everything since than for you has gone more or less down the hill.

Our wallets are for more than just emptying. They are also voices louder than a shout.

First of all i played and deposit in this game from 2011 more than you did from 2006 and will do in 2050 so f*** off . Second good to see how 500$ deposit make you sad already now mr-miss xpronto time . AAAAnd last i have enough of Neverdie'pop culture bulshits . I am here to play game not going in bars or watching bitches :):laugh:

You are just another fan kong boy that got some esi or share of it and thats it NEVERDIE and Rock rules all other eat shit :yay:

Serica enjoy ^^

First of all i played and deposit in this game from 2011 more than you did from 2006 and will do in 2050 so f*** off . Second good to see how 500$ deposit make you sad already now mr-miss xpronto time . AAAAnd last i have enough of Neverdie'pop culture bulshits . I am here to play game not going in bars or watching bitches :):laugh:

You are just another fan kong boy that got some esi or share of it and thats it NEVERDIE and Rock rules all other eat shit :yay:

Serica enjoy ^^

Can you not put a constructive argument across with out using some immature name calling?

Neverdie can provide this, while other candidates cannot.

There is more than one candidate? I've read a "Vote for Mercury" here and there, but I'm unsure if that is an actual advertisement. If not, then Neverdie by default, apparently?

#voteforBrewster

Back