Merry Mayhem 2015 Results - Free For All Category

Hello dear forum,

If me and Linzey could win 2 place by shooting only 2 of us, i bet any team in any category could over beat us, if they wanted.

There is NO POSSIBLE HUMAN WAY joda and linzey got that many points just by shooting themselves, even if they stayed awake the entire event.

So they are either intentionally misrepresenting facts, OR they just proved that they run their avatars non-stop by sharing it with other players with high level mob killing skills in order to win all the events AND got points at about 2-3 times the rate for any other high dps player.

Do the math people, they are either tricking you into thinking you have a fair chance just by hunting or they are shared avatar hustlers playing with different loot mechanics. I hope you can all see what we are dealing with now.

Last edited:
There is NO POSSIBLE HUMAN WAY joda and linzey got that many points just by shooting themselves, even if they stayed awake the entire event.

So they are either lying, OR they just proved that they run their avatars non-stop by sharing it with other people with high level mob killing skills in order to win all the events AND got points at about 5-10 times the rate for any other high dps player.

Do the math people, they are either liars or shared avatar cheaters playing with different loot mechanics. I hope you can all see what we are dealing with now.

Its allright allready we lost more shooting then we had as a price, we should have turned in scores separate and had alot better or I should had my GC earlier to not miss first days of mayhem.

In reality we are the biggest loosers this mayhem, btw I just won a tier3 token in solo :D

Stop with the accusations, we shoot from home and both can shoot from our work. No need for those sort of accusations in public you are tiresome jerk........

Its allright allready we lost more shooting then we had as a price, we should have turned in scores separate and had alot better or I should had my GC earlier to not miss first days of mayhem.

In reality we are the biggest loosers this mayhem, btw I just won a tier3 token in solo :D

Stop with the accusations, we shoot from home and both can shoot from our work. No need for those sort of accusations in public you are tiresome jerk........

So you didn't buy any points, or have them donated? Is that what you are saying? Because Joda is feeding us a line of BS I think.

So you didn't buy any points, or have them donated? Is that what you are saying? Because Joda is feeding us a line of BS I think.

You are thinking too much, stop throwing shit around at me Im fucking tired of it. What Joda said is true, we had 10k donated feom a friend and I bought possibly 200 points trying orders in AH and the rest we farmed for.

Im not counting hours but prolly 200 and aallso lost peds more then we won.

I wasnt complaining until I ha e to defend myself as allways from your evil words in public

You are thinking too much, stop throwing shit around at me Im fucking tired of it. What Joda said is true, we had 10k donated feom a friend and I bought possibly 200 points trying orders in AH and the rest we farmed for.

Im not counting hours but prolly 200 and aallso lost peds more then we won.

I wasnt complaining until I ha e to defend myself as allways from your evil words in public

Ok so you are claiming that your combined DPS got you about 320k points in approximately 200 hours...ok cool...that's all I need to know for now.

Thanks.

I wonder what the other solo's and teams that did FFA 5 got per hour. I also wonder what points people who didn't use the bugged Mod Mercs was getting per hour.

Last edited:
Congratz henri for your win.

Congratz on those who took risk and turned in a kil bit more than 10k and got rewarded.

For once i feel like player complaint are not totaly fair.

If i was an average player that never got a chance to win event by myself, i would actually be happy to be able to get 5k ped of UA only by grinding, then being able to trade my remaining points.

Of course score board looks like shit, but we got hundreds of players that all got a 5k ammo free and sold ffa points too. 5k ped was a top 5 prize in cat 4 a few year before, and hundreds of players got it this year.

Only bad thing is mm spirit that is now gone.. huge team huntd and all.. But still, this version is good for the medium average players and im sure most of you made profit here.

Except MM is not about Profit. It's about gear and skill and persistance.
Its about trying to shoot as many mobs possible within the time that's been set. Pure raw power.
The categories gave everyone a chance to try to achieve just that.
And if you didn't make it to the top, your name would be in a list of honor. Medium average player said fuck you and didnt play.

The effect of the change in MM means that people no longer need to go for highest dps, you just turn in some stars for ammo. You can do that in your gremlin or liakon with your looted guns from migration.

This means there is no real need to skill anymore, because you know you will never be in the top 15 anyway.
There also is no need for rings or buffs that give faster reload, because you will never be in the top 15 anyway.
No need for the biggest fap or the high level armor, because you're not in there to win anyway.. if the mob is too hard you enter a lower instance.

The only change cpp had to make was that an item can only be used on one player when they participate in MM
the problem with the cat, neighbor, your lover's daughter all sharing the terminator or the Mod merc was thereby solved.

But they fucked up bigtime and the result is that people have less confidence in CPP because:
- they don't communicate
- they pretend that all is rosy, they are like that iraqi minister of war saying that the Americans will soon be beaten.
- they are only working on the damn compets app and have no time for calypso anymore
- they have no idea what players on Calypso want. Invisible armor wtf.

The CLD collapse is not only because of the two low payouts. People see that other planet partners do all of the above a lot better.

Ok so you are claiming that your combined DPS got you about 320k points in approximately 200 hours...ok cool...that's all I need to know for now.

Thanks.

I wonder what the other solo's and teams that did FFA 5 got per hour.

mm_2015_ffa.jpg

helena claimed having 80k points to sell , and rares had 11500,
we had ~100k in rares and you still talk before checking.

how shame

//mg

helena claimed having 80k points to sell , and rares had 11500,
we had ~100k in rares and you still talk before checking.

how shame

//mg

Yes exactly...how you get so many more rares while you are a human being and require sleep and other real life issues?

Yes exactly...how you get so many more rares while you are a human being and require sleep and other real life issues?

go to entropialife.com and please check, you can do it . you can see that we sleep at nights , and hunt at days like normal people. (every single rare has a time stamp)

in other words i can say that helena was lucky 695% and we had only 300% from our rares , considering that and time spent , i can say we was very unlucky.

I was shootin FFA without dmg enhancers and in FFA2 not 5 and i wasnt far off from joda's point, also i wasnt hunting all along mbe during half event i was doin hardcore hunting nothing magical about their numbers imo, i gathered well above 60k points mbe even 100k, dont know as i kept selling

Just wondering when u finaly stop to make out of each siuation look everyone else bad.
If u wondering or spreading rumours when someone looting rare items or rare points, maybe u should try to get them by yourself.
The answer is simple, hunt much and u get much.
Try it instead of trolling the forums and u will see, maybe it takes some time but it is as it is

Thanks.

I wonder what the other solo's and teams that did FFA 5 got per hour. I also wonder what points people who didn't use the bugged Mod Mercs was getting per hour.

me and wife didnt use damagenhancers bit we were over 1k points each run easily,and that was mostly in ffa3

The kerbs in FFA2 gave about half the stars/hour compared to the FFA2 spiders (even if u shot em with a gun that was an overkill for a mob of that size). This is not just my observation, other ppl reached the same conclusion.

FFA3 spiders were, again, much more generous with stars per hour than FFA2 spiders and the probability to get one of the bigger stars was also higher. Can't say how big was the difference exactly, didn't hunt em long enough,

BUT

This could pretty well explain the difference in star/hour regardless of the DPS used.
The solo results seem to confirm this observation as well.

No idea if intentionally or not but it sure seems the whole cat/mob ladder favored higher skill and better gear. Which kinda even makes sense... but then MA blew it by introducing huge HSL bonuses on top of the already highly random 1k and 5k star drops.

Lessons to learn next year, I guess...

Disclaimer 1: I'm not bitching, I'm actually very happy with the MM this year. Was fun!
Disclaimer 2: The above doesn't prove joda is a human being.

:laugh:

Just wondering when u finaly stop to make out of each siuation look everyone else bad.
If u wondering or spreading rumours when someone looting rare items or rare points, maybe u should try to get them by yourself.
The answer is simple, hunt much and u get much.
Try it instead of trolling the forums and u will see, maybe it takes some time but it is as it is

I am just trying to learn how they do it.

If my questions were a bit accusatory...maybe it's because I am sick of seeing joda speak with different dialects and mastery of the English language depending on what time it is, and seeing his avatar in the biodome one day, and then seeing that same avatar a few days later asking where the biodome is.

Everyone knows they use multiple players on his avatar...quit protecting him. If he got all those points by sharing the avatar, I want to know, because that means I have no chance of ever winning.

I have to ask shit this way in order to get them to respond. Otherwise they will just ignore me, so I need to sometimes be a dick. Sorry.

Last edited:
Call down. I am just trying to learn how they do it.

If my questions were a bit accusatory...maybe it's because I am sick of seeing joda speak with different dialects and mastery of the English language depending on what time it is, and seeing his avatar in the biodome one day, and then seeing that same avatar a few days later asking where the biodome is.

Everyone knows they use multiple players on his avatar...quit protecting him. If he got all those points by sharing the avatar, I want to know, because that means I have no chance of ever winning.

I have to ask shit this way in order to get them to respond. Otherwise they will just ignore me, so I need to sometimes be a dick. Sorry.

i already asked few days ago for mindark to make public my connection information to show you that i play only 1 person with MY OWN avatar , so what will be next?

"if you dont give me cookie than you mother is a bitch ?"

i already asked few days ago for mindark to make public my connection information to show you that i play only 1 person with MY OWN avatar , so what will be next?

"if you dont give me cookie than you mother is a bitch ?"

Give the info on your chair too, so I know who's ass is in it at the shop where you play.

Reactions: SHY

I think you're looking down the wrong path. I did enough runs over the 40 hours, and in FAA to see it was based on DPS.

I even suspect the big stars were based on hitting total damage targets, then they popped.

In other words it appeared to be the same style of event as previous MM's yet wrapped up with smoke and mirrors to make it feel lucky.

I'm sure there were some extra twists in their with lucky stars, although overall it must have been "DPS targets", even micro DPS targets for the smaller stars.

Bear in mind Joda does do a ton of DPS, I'm not surprised he was way up there.

What do you think?

Rick

Wow this must be the most lame excuse I had ever heard/read.....
Now I understand what some people mean...

There were times i've played 16-18 hours a Day by myself.
Now that there are so many up and downs in the game i am glad if my wife is playing my Avatar sometimes.
U can't have succsess if u dont Play much, thats a fact.
And u can be sure not only the ones u suspect all the time doing it.
I bet ~10% of all longtime players share their avatar .

I don't think you don't have the necessary mindset to comprehend that.
It takes you a certain level of game knowledge at their level, dedication, hard work , ped card and tools.
I did 40k points spending very little time in ffa4-5 so I am sure that 2 people who hunt 20 times more than I did in ffa can do 300k.
And yes, I didn't sold them my points.
Please spend more time ingame trying to understand it rather than trowing shit here without real proof , you look silly.
You already made other accusations in the past without public apologies so please stop.

Wow this must be the most lame excuse I had ever heard/read.....
Now I understand what some people mean...

It got them to respond didn't it. If I asked them directly, I would have got bad info...by doing it this way, the info they gave me is much more likely to be truthful.

Now I know that they did 200 hours, looted all except about 10k points, used 2 avatars. This is HUGE info....fuck all the 20 or 30 hour runs where peoples average are skewed by lucky 5k pointers...this was a 200 hour average at 1600 pph. That is extremely important info to have.

I add this to the info I already have where we tracked what gear they went in and out with as best we could, and what times they were playing, etc.

There is a reason for everything I do...sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings. I didn't lie about a damn thing, so my accusation stands. Anyway, if they don't want to hear me talk about sharing avatars, they need to stop letting others play. One day someone using joda attacks me in chat all day long, and the next day he is nice to me and doesn't remember anything that was said the day before. Anyway, that is irrelevant, I only brought it up to diffuse the real purpose of my questions.

I don't think you don't have the necessary mindset to comprehend that.
It takes you a certain level of game knowledge at their level, dedication, hard work , ped card and tools.
I did 40k points spending very little time in ffa4-5 so I am sure that 2 people who hunt 20 times more than I did in ffa can do 300k.
And yes, I didn't sold them my points.
Please spend more time ingame trying to understand it rather than trowing shit here without real proof , you look silly.
You already made other accusations in the past without public apologies so please stop.

It is not an accusation...it is a fact, accept it.

There were times i've played 16-18 hours a Day by myself.
Now that there are so many up and downs in the game i am glad if my wife is playing my Avatar sometimes.
U can't have succsess if u dont Play much, thats a fact.
And u can be sure not only the ones u suspect all the time doing it.
I bet ~10% of all longtime players share their avatar .

Ahhh, man now I DO feel stupid and gullible. Confirmed it seems one of the reasons I can't seem to catch up to compete, let alone get ahead. I always wanted to play my own avatar and wouldn't let my wife. I figured she has one of her own, good thing too, since that's how we met.

I didn't participate in MM much this year, but I feel robbed on the prize from Gold Rush now. Here's the winner of the category pretty much admitting it wasn't a fair fight, unless it's implied I'm the stupid one for not sharing my avatar. Even though I was only 7th, this info and admission changes the whole dynamic, concept of fair play, and possible 5k drops for that matter.

Thanks Taco for your aggressive pursuance of the facts.

Last edited:
Ahhh, man now I DO feel stupid and gullible. Confirmed it seems one of the reasons I can't seem to catch up to compete, let alone get ahead. I always wanted to play my own avatar and wouldn't let my wife. I figured she has one of her own, good thing too, since that's how we met.

I didn't participate in MM much this year, but I feel robbed on the prize from Gold Rush now. Here's the winner of the category pretty much admitting it wasn't a fair fight, unless it's implied I'm the stupid one for not sharing my avatar. Even though I was only 7th, this info and admission changes the whole dynamic, concept of fair play, and possible 5k drops for that matter.

what does his wife and gold rush (65h normalized score event) do with your loss?

If my questions were a bit accusatory....
[/B]

/mod note/
Not good enough.

I'll make this a public warning as you don't seem willing to behave with the 'common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff' that is expected of members of this forum community:

If you continue to post accusations, baiting, profanity, personal abuse, and engaging in personal disputes in the way that you've been doing, you'll be away for an even longer period than your last temp ban.

And if that happens and you don't learn a lesson from that one either, the next ban may be permanent.

Seems u misreaded my Post and didnt saw the word "sometimes".
Just take a look at EL.
Dont u think i was able to do that 65 hours by myself?!?
In my case sharing my Avatar with my wife doesnt give me any advantage.
We both have alot irl Work ,and playing 4 hours a Day is not magic.
There is always someone feels cheated or robbed by others.
When ppl finaly understand that this game is all about sklills gear and luck?!?
And I am for sure not the one whos blamable for your loss

Edit: i used t6 mod merc with accuracy enhancer without big armor!! !
I hunted only for the evade rewards and skill pills.
1st Place was a surprise for me

what does his wife and gold rush (65h normalized score event) do with your loss?

Did you even read his post or are you saying you don't see a problem or the conflict of 2 people sharing the same avatar during an event? Now you're starting to make yourself look silly in your own defense of the same. Maybe we should all start sharing avatars all the time. New ToU, only 1 avatar allowed per household. :rolleyes:

The point is the admission.

Seems u misreaded my Post and didnt saw the word "sometimes".
Just take a look at EL.
Dont u think i was able to do that 65 hours by myself?!?
In my case sharing my Avatar with my wife doesnt give me any advantage.
We both have alot irl Work ,and playing 4 hours a Day is not magic.
There is always someone feels cheated or robbed by others.
When ppl finaly understand that this game is all about sklills gear and luck?!?
And I am for sure not the one whos blamable for your loss

Edit: i used t6 mod merc with accuracy enhancer without big armor!! !
I hunted only for the evade rewards and skill pills.
1st Place was a surprise for me

I know you can do 65 hours by yourself. But get this, when I have to stop hunting because it's late and I also have a real life job to go to the next day, and the competition has teammates to take over for them so they can sleep while their avatar can ride the overnight waves and make their times in a few days instead of taking a few weeks, maybe that's not a head to head competition and now there's an advantage being taken outside of the normal game mechanics.

Honestly the thought of your avatar being played by more than one person never crossed my mind. I know you've been an uber for a long time and can put out some serious damage over a serious amount of time so I can't say one way or the other for sure, but now there's doubt about if it was a fair competition. Who knows if your wife helped you or not, you're certainly capable on your own. The problem is much deeper, and your comments just go to show that suckers like me who really think they might have a chance once in a while are up against things we should be wiser about but because of our faith in the system aren't. Like I said, gullible.

Do you see how people can be left with a sour aftertaste when they think they're doing the right things, only to find out that bending the rules as far as they can go or outright cheating pays, and pays big? It might be the failing of the individual, but it's also a failing of MA who after all these years should have such things figured out. It goes to their over all lack of care and why so many people end up calling this game an outright scam and moving on with bitterness instead of fondness.

I think you're looking down the wrong path. I did enough runs over the 40 hours, and in FAA to see it was based on DPS.

I even suspect the big stars were based on hitting total damage targets, then they popped.

In other words it appeared to be the same style of event as previous MM's yet wrapped up with smoke and mirrors to make it feel lucky.

I'm sure there were some extra twists in their with lucky stars, although overall it must have been "DPS targets", even micro DPS targets for the smaller stars.

Bear in mind Joda does do a ton of DPS, I'm not surprised he was way up there.

What do you think?

Rick

I did solo , up to 45 hours , I think, had every hour recorded on paper
my dps is around 97 to 101 (tier up in between)
a couple of solo 1, (messed up, a couple of solo 2 , and mainly solo 3 ...

mark my words ... NOT 1 fucking radiant or glorious ... NOT 1 .. NOT A FKING SORRY radiant star or fucked up glorious .. :( sooo damn pissed....

So they are either intentionally misrepresenting facts, OR they just proved that they run their avatars non-stop by sharing it with other players with high level mob killing skills in order to win all the events AND got points at about 2-3 times the rate for any other high dps player.

Do the math people, they are either tricking you into thinking you have a fair chance just by hunting or they are shared avatar hustlers playing with different loot mechanics. I hope you can all see what we are dealing with now.

Sorry mate, but whats the problem from sharing their ava? Its not something new as we already know that. Even joda is a bought ava. But getting those points by them selfs can't be enough to win top unless you buy which they sure did as we saw the bidders on auction so nothing is wrong.

I don't understand the drama for sharing avatars. I would do that too if needed as MA allowed it. You can do it too. Just find a good trusty pal. There are my in our great soc :)

Sorry mate, but whats the problem from sharing their ava? Its not something new as we already know that. Even joda is a bought ava. But getting those points by them selfs can't be enough to win top unless you buy which they sure did as we saw the bidders on auction so nothing is wrong.

I don't understand the drama for sharing avatars. I would do that too if needed as MA allowed it. You can do it too. Just find a good trusty pal. There are my in our great soc :)

Not gonna say anything more on this.

Back