Selling: Merry Mayhem - CHRISTMAS RING 2015 !!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jonpi

Old
Here my Reward in Merry Mayhem 2015

mm_ring.jpg

TAKING OFFERS (over 25k ped PLEASE)

Last edited:
26.5K PED on Game

---------------------

Accept AUD, CLD armor Sets, etc.... to change

Last edited by a moderator:
I offer 80k :-D is that enough???

Offering 420 AUD for the ring.
<removed>

Offer was altered without permission and thus infringed.

/mod note/ I did not alter your offer for the ring, as you well know.
I removed only your additional comment which was directed at me.

<removed pic of private chat>

One sided statement from seller.

Thus, offer was invalid since that reply above.

IVAN TOP HOLMES (toprez nickname on forum)

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THAT GUY !!!! <removed>

Offered me 420 AUD for ring, i accepted that offer and now that guy said me that sold all your AUD and NOT WANT TO PAY ME

IVAN TOP HOLMES (toprez nickname on forum)

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THAT GUY !!!! <removed>

Offered me 420 AUD for ring, i accepted that offer and now that guy said me that sold all your AUD and NOT WANT TO PAY ME

1. I already stated in this post on Jan 23: "Offer was altered without permission and thus infringed."
2. You never posted about accepting this offer anyway and kept on accepting new offers.
3. You replied to me in-game saying you need 3 days to cycle your Universal Ammo, then you can sell the ring. (while it actually took 5 days)
4. Jan 29, AUD mu went up to 70+ PED per deed.
5. Jan 30, you officially accepted the original 420 AUD offer on this post that I said was invalid on Jan 23.
6. I told you the offer was invalid in-game. 10 minutes later you PM me: "FUCK U!!!" and start saying in various chats that "IVAN IS A SCAMMER"

Let me tell you one fact, I am trustworthy. My society knows that and my friends wouldn't be my friends otherwise. In the last MM, our team, under the name "☯Hunter☠Hunter☯" had more than 500 globals on MM mobs. I handled all the item drops, each hour I had to split 3k ped worth of items. The entire team trusted me, for 100+ hours. Half the team wasn't even from my soc.

... NOT POST AN OFFER !!!!

If you haven't noticed, my comment to my offer, that was posted 10 minutes later, was also part of the "offer" negotiation.

capture_392981.jpg

... I handled all the item drops, each hour I had to split 3k ped worth of items. The entire team trusted me, for 100+ hours...

And by the way, I have all the split log archived on my Google Drive that was public to my team at one point. The data backs up my statement with time stamps of file creation as well as "who was paid what" and "where did the items go".

/mod note/

I'll make several points here:

1. Toprez' statement that his offer was 'infringed' is untrue. No change was made to his offer to buy jonqui's item. As posted earlier, the only part of that post that was changed was the removal was his additional comment of: "69 dungs as tips for the mod", as violation of both Rules 5.5 and 2.14. Removing this comment in no way changed his offer to the seller.

2. While his following comment complained (however untruthfully) that his offer was 'infringed', and perhaps that might be read as implicitly withdrawing the offer (even though his statement was untrue), he did not in fact explicitly withdraw the offer.

3. At point 3 above, Toprez mentions that he continued to discuss the offer with jonpi ingame. "You replied to me in-game saying ... [etc]" and it seems unlikely that this took place inside the 10 minute window between Toprez offer and his 'infringement' complaint. If any such discussion took place following this post:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...NG-2015-!!!!&p=3453815&viewfull=1#post3453815, jonpi had reasonable grounds to expect that the offer made was still open.

4. While an offer remains open, a seller is under no obligation to immediately accept it.

5. Making an offer, and then reneging on it at the point that other party accepts it - is not a 'scam', however disappointing that may be for the seller. However, members who regularly fail to follow through on offers made in the forum's Trading sections may find their access to this section removed (see Rule 5.4).

6. A significant change in the value of some part of a barter exchange (ie items for items) is reasonable grounds for re-negotiation of the terms. If, at that point, agreement is not reached between the parties then the exchange fails.

jonpi, I'm sure that this has been disappointing for you, but I suggest you draw a line under this, and continue to negotiate with other people in selling your item.

Toprez, I have removed both your uploaded images showing ingame PM's, as violations of rule 2.6.

1. Toprez' statement that his offer was 'infringed' is untrue.

I can break/cancel/withdraw/infringe my offer. Please don't interfere with this and decide what my offer should be. I said it is infringed and that's that, regardless of the reason. I don't want to constantly reply "Offer cancelled", "Offer cancelled", "Offer cancelled". One reply should suffice.

Thanks,
Ivan

I can break/cancel/withdraw/infringe my offer. Please don't interfere with this and decide what my offer should be. I said it is infringed and that's that, regardless of the reason. I don't want to constantly reply "Offer cancelled", "Offer cancelled", "Offer cancelled". One reply should suffice.

Thanks,
Ivan

'Infringed' does not mean withdrawn or broken or cancelled.
'Infringed' in the context in which you used it states that the moderation of the post has compromised or changed the offer in some way. (For example that I had changed your offer of 420 AUD from say 4 AUD.)
As I have stated more than once, my removal of the 2nd sentence (due to rule violation), did not in any way alter the terms of the offer made to the seller.

Last edited:
/mod note/

It seems some members, including those who should know far better, need to be reminded of Rule 5.5:
Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories will be deleted without notice. If you wish to discuss the market value of an item or service, please create a thread in one of the following forums: Items, Price Check or General Economy Discussion, as appropriate. Any member found to frequently ignore or abuse this rule risks permanently losing all posting privileges in the Trading section.

Given the pattern of abuse, almost from the start, this thread is being strictly moderated.

It appears this sales thread has completely derailed.

Please start over.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back