Missing Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I & Mk II

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Entropedia is missing Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I & Mk II can someone add that so we can use the weapon compare tool with them?

Thanks!

Entropedia is missing Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I & Mk II can someone add that so we can use the weapon compare tool with them?

Thanks!

Added MK II with stats except for decay (which is the most important value for weap compare)
Added MK I but do not have stats.

Still looking for owners wishing to contribute - pls add the missing stats to the entries in the Weapon Attachments table.

If you use Entropedia, please contribute.

I see data for Mk2, but I don't see data for Mk1, can that be added?

Also, I see focus blow mentioned in the text description, but not the specifications, can that be added?

When I put my pistol in weapon compare v2, and select mk2 scope that has the data, it does not update the focus blow field nor does it change dps, I assume that is because that info is not in specs?

I see data for Mk2, but I don't see data for Mk1, can that be added?

Also, I see focus blow mentioned in the text description, but not the specifications, can that be added?

When I put my pistol in weapon compare v2, and select mk2 scope that has the data, it does not update the focus blow field nor does it change dps, I assume that is because that info is not in specs?

You have to add buffs manualy. Selecting them will only update decay. Where you see focus blow and crit dmg, just type in what you have.

Cheers
/Soko

Back