Warning: Arkadian golden key has been nerfed

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
:mad::mad::mad:
The Golden Key has been nerfed. If you make the mistake of buying one (as I did), you'll be lucky to get the TT value back after you run it.

There's been a dozen or more of these ran and they are all worthless. I did 15 of the Level 10 key runs and the return was the same from running a Golden Key.

Go to the Arkadian forum and you can read the proof your self.

DO NOT BUY A GOLDEN KEY until the devo's FIX THE DAMN THING!

:mad::mad::mad:
The Golden Key has been nerfed. If you make the mistake of buying one (as I did), you'll be lucky to get the TT value back after you run it.

There's been a dozen or more of these ran and they are all worthless. I did 15 of the Level 10 key runs and the return was the same from running a Golden Key.

Go to the Arkadian forum and you can read the proof your self.

DO NOT BUY A GOLDEN KEY until the devo's FIX THE DAMN THING!

You expect them to pay back the MU you payed to another player?
I allways understood it as paying big MU for something is gamble for getting some MU item back. When it comes to those Ark keys.

Maybe enough of the Key armors dropped and nothing to be looted now.

Just my thought ofcourse and sorry for your loss. Hope you get some answers from Ark PP´s.

Cheers

It was obvious about 6 month back that aakas had changed in some way, and those brave enough to run the golden key after that quickly proved this point.

Instead of demanding ark devs change things why not simply pay what the key is worth today instead of the price people paid prior to the change?

The codex is still rare and takes alot of aakas 10 runs to actually loot one (with the respective losses) - essentially making one crafting click on golden key about 2.2k ped of mats - with a 30% success rate in crafting and a full tt value of the golden door key of about 1k - it becomes very obvious that this key costs in selfmanufacturing on average around 8-9k.
Though after having run several golden door instances during the last 2 months and never looting any armor i have to agree loot in the golden door sucks big time for awhile now.
Which could also mean that its piling up for a very good run which is pretty much why im still working on it - lol.

1) You're right and I don't expect payback for MU from another player when I bought key. But, what I didn't expect was to a giant sphincter crap on the whole run like it did.

Then I found out the next day (and YES, I should have checked before I wasted my money and bought the GK) was that it had been nerfed a few months earlier.

The "all treasure chests are open" blurb came after we had only killed 14 of the lower-level mobs and there were other glitches as well.

2) and YES, I am hoping that, magically, another GK run will dump a "Sevena load" on the looter!

But I'm still pissed off....

The change was done more than 6 months ago.
The materials for the keys started dropping almost like shrapnel. (compared to before).

Although the keys went down alot, and the loot is worth 800 or 900 ped I still saw people trying to sell them for over 10k ped.

Only 2 Pieces of DK armor dropped during the entire year of 2015 and since September 2014 it never dropped more than 1 piece, witch means the best you could do was break even.
*My opinion is, MA capped the drop of uber armor

Your biggest mistake was not realizing , there is now way you can do a golden run without losing your A$$

Yup. I've talked to guys who, in total, have ran 12 GKs in the past few months.

CRAP RETURNS. Not even a question: it's totally nerfed.

Anyone who sells the GK for more than a few PEDS over cost to make is a scammer, anyone who runs a GK (and I include myself in this) is an idiot.

Not wasting my time on Ark 'til this nerfdom gets it's act together.

Yup. I've talked to guys who, in total, have ran 12 GKs in the past few months.

CRAP RETURNS. Not even a question: it's totally nerfed.

Anyone who sells the GK for more than a few PEDS over cost to make is a scammer, anyone who runs a GK (and I include myself in this) is an idiot.

Not wasting my time on Ark 'til this nerfdom gets it's act together.

I wouldn't blame Ark. I know Ark has problems with drops from Mindark. I would simply just avoid the golden keys. Everything else is great.

Or simply don't pay markup for a gamble and farm it yourself. It is a two way gamble... one for the crafter to burn up potential markup and then on the key run itself. Wouldn't call the key sellers scammers.. they are most definitely trying to reclaim the cost (markup on parts are a bit too high given the rewards) and the 30% success rate.

In 2015 i and my team mate spent the best part of eight months running literally hundreds of keys to find enough parts for 5 clicks of the golden .

In the end we got some spare mats back from the failed attempts and ended up with 6 clicks in total and luckily 3 successes.

The first run we hit the DOKA harness and that was a very happy moment after literally thousands of hours work and thousands of dollars to get to that point.

I sold the other two keys and thankfully all in all we made a little profit on the experience. But to my knowledge i was the last to loot a DOKA part and no matter the increase in drop rate over the last few months i think people MASSIVELY underestimate just how much work goes into getting all the needed parts to bring those golden keys into existence.

I certainly cant shoot anyone down for selling them at a profit , as even with a 3-5k ped markup the amount of human hours that went into that are truly insane. in fact, im convinced if you were working in a factory in the far east you would have earnt more for the same time investment.

I do however wish there was more popping out of them . There are so many cool new items and features in the game at the moment, so Legendary pet or ring or some uber UL gun would really give are a huge kick.

Id personally like to see the golden keys selling for 20K+ as there would be a half realistic chance of something really cool.

I think in all the runs of 2015 there were maybe 5 golden runs that covered costs or made profit , and unfortunately i think they were had by just me and Svena.

I truly wish others could have the opportunity to be rewarded for theri hard work as it takes years of game play and skills to even be eligible to run the doors to get the parts in the first place. it took me 12 years in game but i finally looted an UL Uber item in the harness and boy was it a sweet moment.

common A team , work you magic and make the golden key something to blow our socks off !:cool:

Back