What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Long Life Mindark

Well well well .... 13 clicks Terra Master 5 ... 6 failed ... One Success Only...

So what to do... Cry... Swear.. Naaaaah

That's the new life in MindArk Virtual World...

Getting used in It ....

No worries....

And Cheeeeeeeeeeerz :beerchug:

Last edited:
And lets have some good Dance ... without thinking about our Sinking Ped Card ...

Golden Flute - Dengue Fever

:angel: <- I finally obtained an excuse to use that emote.

5....4....3....2...1... They're back!!!!!

When I was a wee lad of about 3 to 4 (Or was it 5) I used to sit down and watch a show that was created by a producer in Britian which came on every Saturday morning, and well it was fun and exciting and kept you on the edge of your seat..and it involved.. Marionettes..(Puppets if you want to say it..)

of course it only lasted a while then disappeared.. to 2004..

Now in that year an American Movie company (Universal to be precise, actually made a live action move which cost the company 40 million dollars, and at the box office? It failed only getting 7 million roughly (and that was before the DVD's which only gave it another 4 million in revenue.. a bomb if you can say it..

And we all thought the franchise had died..

Just haead 11 years to 2015.. It had been 50 or so years since the original came out and it was in fact doing quite well, that the original show channel (ITV) deided to "Reboot" the show and made it more interesting and fun to watch...

and now it's 2018.. and I'm just getting ready to watch Season 3 of this show which I've never forgotten, for it's action adventure and drama... but this time, there are no strings...and no puppets.. It's CGI, and is now in it's 3rd season...

And in the end when you take the theme from the 2004 movie and put it with this 2015 reboot what do you get?

Well the title says it all..

Thunderbirds are GO!

God Bless you Gerry anderson for making a show last this long.. and it probably will have it's own lore..

Sgt. Benjamin 'Ben Coyote , IFN Marines,
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper" and (His_Dog_Spot)

FAB Ben (or F.A.B even ;-) )

Check out the start of the above song - I think you'll approve! ;)

Last edited:
I now only listen to songs that remind me of either EU or MA:

Deadmau5 - Clockwork (1080p) || HD

Def Leppard - Photograph

Back