What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Willie Nelson - I Never Cared For You

The sun is filled with ice and gives no warmth at all
the sky was never blue
the stars are raindrops searching for a place to fall
and I never cared for you

Willie Nelson - My Own Peculiar Way

Love these Emmylou Harris and Willie Nelson harmonies with him playing Trigger :)

New Hatebreed album! Very solid stuff, can't wait!

Underground black metal from Norrland :woot:

For the aging geeks

Sooo, yeah, haven't been in this thread for a while... few years...
Anyways, atm. while i have a new neighbor, who likes to party eeeevery night of the week, and making a lot of noise all the way to 4-5AM. every f"#¤ing night.
Soooo, my musical boat has been floating with these things at about 100dB for the last couple of months. (to cover up those teenage bastard's shouting, yelling, screaming, and whatnot).

1)

Reactions: Mac
3)

Sorry for spam, can only attach 1 video per post.
Have fun all!

[SUP]Feeling this atm
[/SUP]

Rest in peace Aleah..
My old friend and music teachers girlfriend passed away yesterday. Her voice was one of the most magical and heart warming voices I have ever heard.

They were about to release their first album together this year but when she got diagnosed with cancer and the album was put on hold.

Wanted to use Purple Rain or When Doves Cry but couldnt find a decent version on YouTube.

RIP Prince.

Reactions: Mac
Wanted to use Purple Rain or When Doves Cry but couldnt find a decent version on YouTube.

RIP Prince.

Damn, I'm in shock again today at another great musicians untimely demise :(

Chicks loved dancing to Prince's music in the clubs on base way back in the day :wtg:

He had A LOT of talent, I really respect multi-instrumental people, he could really play and sing, watch him shred this tele @3:28 man he was just :cool: he will be missed.

Somewhat how i feel lately!

R.I.P. Wayne Static

Oh and this is a special one for Mac!

Remember our discussion?

Cheers
/Soko

Shocking Blue - Venus

Remember our discussion?

Cheers
/Soko

Ya I remember, thanks man, I dug them both. Mariska Veres was a beauty :)

Venus is the one that I always remember by Shocking Blue :wtg:

"She's got it, ya baby she's got it!"

Right now I'm listening to Blackstreet - No diggity, nice old song with some punch to it!

Prince unplugged

Still on my mind...

and after the former one i remembered this one and it's a burner..at least for me..lol
normaly no one else likes this sound...

If u happen to have thousands of years of shamanistic culture in your genes this video will talk to you.
If not u'll prolly be just as confused as the old man in the vidoeo. :)

Back