What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Yes its a repeat, unless you didnt click the earlier link. Shame on you if so! ;)

12 hours later I'm still feeling the adrenaline rush from telling my previous employer to stick his job, and by that action, showing how useless he was.

Anyway, weekend time, lager, lager, lager etc. :shots:

12 hours later I'm still feeling the adrenaline rush from telling my previous employer to stick his job, and by that action, showing how useless he was.

Anyway, weekend time, lager, lager, lager etc. :shots:

This one's for you Mega, I'd like to do the same :laugh:

And I couldn't play that Johny Paycheck song without adding this one. It brings back memories of time spent in the Knife & Gun clubs, Honky Tonks and Dance Halls of South Texas and Tex/Mex border towns. I have some scars to show how much fun it was! Good times! :laugh:

Lone Star Beer and Bob Wills Music... ah the memories :wtg:

And since I mentioned Bob Wills...

ok, I'm gotta quit now, this will go on forever.. :cowboy:

Lets have something 'a bit 80's' for a change. ;)

On balance I still prefer 90's, so "One More Time"

Probably the most successful non-English lyrics dance song ever in UK.

(I'm aware of 'Joe Le Taxi', its the only other one I can recall)

And so to the 21st Century.

In which we all became...

Harder...
Faster...
Better...
Souless...

:banana:

Is this forum....

Last edited:
Frank Sinatra would have been 100 years old today :birthday:

Here's one of my many favorites by him :tiphat:

Thank you for that Mac, if you hadn't said, I'd never have known.

In fact, almost exactly a year ago I was at a family party in which I was dancing to this (the old high kicks thing) at the end of the night.

But what am I talking about? Well, this song of course:

A semi-forgotten Icon. :yup:

It's up to you.... New York, New York........

Last edited:
Roll Over Beethoven..and play some Ode to Joy!

Well, well, It seems that I learn a little more not only about Music but also of culture when My birthday rolls around..

First off December 17th is a big chunk in Histtory..and in fact Not Only Do I share the day The Wright Brothers Flew theeir First Heavier than air plane at Kitty Hawk North Carolina, but I find out that Now I got another 2 Celebrities in my midst..

First off, The Pope.. Yes Our Current Pope, Pope Francis' Birthday is the 17th of December..

But perhaps the guy who should get this nod isn't a pope, but rather a musicioan..

and hence the title..

Ludwig Von Beethoven is his name..

Wait, what? You've never heard of Beethoven? Surely You jest!

You aren't jesting? Well neither am I.. and in fact we all know Beethovens works...

Moonlight Sonata, Fleur De Elise, Beethoven's fifth, and of coure my favorite.. the one that showed up in a movie once.. (or is it twice? and that is Beethoven's 9th Symphony in D Minor (Better known as this little piece..)

Ode to Joy.. and here's the full Song.. all 12 and a half minutes of it..

This one is definitely a classic.. Also Beethoven wasn't deaf.. He just had a hearing loss, and in fact.. maybe it's this hearing loss that makes it worth the while.. So hat's off to you Ludwig, you deser it..

After all Beethoven put the "Class" in "Classical" (as well as the other musical Geniuses..

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go roll over and enjoy this song..

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coote, IFN Military
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His Dog_Spot"

Reactions: Mac

Last edited:
Don't let this happen to your Grandma!!!!

It's the holiday season, and what better way to celebrate than to break out the christmas music and start a few days early... Oh wait, Not the Regular Holiday songs, but rather.. the funnier ones..

Like This ditty by a pair Named Elmo.. and Patsy..

and yes, folks there;'s a lesson to be learned here.. Never let your Grandma Drink Eggnog, and always remind her to take her medicaitons.. Else.. This might happen...

Ah those were the songs we love to hear.. the ones that make you laugh and wish everyone a merry Chrstmas.. (Or whatever holiday you're celebrating..

And tomorrow we're gonna get a bit .. Weirder.. right up to Christmas Eve... (After all 'tis the season to have fun).

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Marines
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (And ) "his _Dog_Spot"

Last edited:
More Merry Christmas Mayhem.. Want yours Hot or cold.

Alright time for another fun diddy and this one comes from the animated special back in 1974 called "The Year without a Santa Claus..

and yes, this is a remaster as no one has perfected a clean cut of the song.. Unless you cound the live action version.. and even this one could be thrown in the freezer.. or the oven..

So take your dinner the way you like either hot or cold..

(Sgt). Benjamin Ben Coyote, IFN Marines
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper (and) His_Dog_Spot

Back