What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

also Mick Hucknall in a legendary song prove us how awesome singer is

Because you needed me

Reactions: Mac
Just felt upon this.....

so this is a brief ....."ancient history" for this 45 rpm vinyl (we lost it back in '70s as I can remember!)
1959!!! my dad used to sung this to his fiancee (back then my mom after) but occassionaly (as most of the boys in that era ) for.... his VESPA also!!!!!! :laugh:

Amato sia in Italia che in Grecia

:wise:

'Real' music.

3D in 4D vision

"Unreal" music :)

[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=crmas&p=the+pearl+-+eno#id=1&vid=d1aa4dd4ea66718924bb60f1a48975b2&action=click[/video]

Please do not adjust your monitors for this one. :kos:

For those who may not be aware, some new Metallica has just been released!!
Note: Parental Advisory on lyrics ;)
It isn't too bad, feel like they are holding back

Reactions: Mac

Let me tell you now...

When I was 10 years old, I really liked this music video. You can listen with the sound off, I did :p

How to follow Sabrina.... ;)

And now for something completely different

Andrew Lloyd Webber, "Music of the night" from Phantom of The Opera

#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Last edited:

You dirty son of a gun. ;)

some crazy cello version of starwars in a nutshell :eyecrazy:
lmao lovin' it :tongue2:

Last edited:

Was looking for this song for a while. Finally found it again.

Do yourself a favor, enjoy the music but do NOT watch the video. It's just plain NOT good. :laugh:

Do yourself a favor, enjoy the music but do NOT watch the video. It's just plain NOT good. :laugh:

Heh, I do like that song, and the Star Trekkin' one they did too :)

Suitably weird video and a good song if you like it trancey (as I do obv.) :yup:

Was looking for this song for a while. Finally found it again.

Omg thats a old Classic i forgot :D

Got me remember this from the 90`s :silly2:

I remember plummet been a long time since i heard them ty Mega
But FM's song takes the cake... I highly doubt i'll ever forget that one lmao :laugh:

But FM wrote 90's i flash-backed to a video (pre-youtube) for old homeworld and found it.
Yeah graphic quality sucks but if you played hw back then I bet it'll grab you. :)

I remember plummet been a long time since i heard them ty Mega
But FM's song takes the cake... I highly doubt i'll ever forget that one lmao :laugh:

But FM wrote 90's i flash-backed to a video (pre-youtube) for old homeworld and found it.
Yeah graphic quality sucks but if you played hw back then I bet it'll grab you. :)

Great soong ,did not play that game so much tho :)

Jumpin forward and a nice Epic trance tune current in my playlist, alsow very good Movie :wtg:

Last edited:

Yes of course it was for a bet.

Back