What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Jaan Pehchan Ho - Mohammed Rafi, Gumnaam Dance Song

:dance:

What a tune.

For some reason, "there's something in your Eyes" made me Think about this song. However, as soon as i started to listen to it, I I realized those Words are *not* in this song lol.

From a Swedish horizon, there are (at least two) "There is something in your Eyes. One was by Lili & Susie (I didn't find a straight one-song hit for it). The other one was *not* by abba lol (which I thought when I listened to it). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUi-vZC9jsg

Nick Cave: Listen 4 times at least !

Enjoy this, it is special.
There are many version's and it has some hints of the Velvet Underground, Johnny Cash hint's feature later.
A Good Wangaratta boy like me !
Cheers

Before there was Techno and Trance and Garage and House and Rave and Jungle and all the other names....

There was this.

Yes that is sign language.

... How I got there? you mentioned electronc Music, and I started to Think about a person who was a famous Music technician, and as an example this "mistreatment" of a known abba song:

Ok,ok a song with less dust on it.

Good? :)

I was going to post Sigala Good Loving but I saw it already had like 100 000 000 hits, so I post this instead

If you burn enough of those cigarettes that I Think was burnt (smoked up) in that video I guess you get one of these:

While doing my warrior and drones missions. :)

Anyone up for a mellow chilled out tune? :dj:

Love this song and singer.

I warn you, it's Christmas songs from now on in! ;)

Many nice ones last week's Mega & aia :wtg:

I warn you, it's Christmas songs from now on in! ;)

I will post one who i use 2 play way back on some clubs

Many nice ones last week's Mega & aia :wtg:

I will post one who i use 2 play way]

Catchy!

I have this last one ... which is linked to karma in space ( the second ever glorious karma ship is about to be made )

Last edited:
This is for Micky Fitz who died early this morning front man for the business and one of the true founders of OI!!

Whatever you were expecting....

You weren't expecting that. :xmas:

And something you would have expected.

:dj:

(how pretty is that vid?)

My All time favourite Christmas song ( unsurprisingly!)

Lets hope for some peace and good will this Christmas time :)

I saw lots of things I didn't expect to see looking for this song 'Cream'. :eyecrazy:

Enjoy if it floats your boat, and if not, I'm sure there will be a more festive tune along shortly.

:xwink:

('boat' geddit?)

I saw lots of things I didn't expect to see looking for this song 'Cream'. :eyecrazy:

Enjoy if it floats your boat, and if not, I'm sure there will be a more festive tune along shortly.

:xwink:

('boat' geddit?)

Classic again Mega :cool:

Got me thinking about uncencensored version off Blank & Jones perfect silence , but the tube did not have it ( still have it my self tho :silly2: )

So insted listening 2 this

Back