What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

[YOUTUBE]MsE7rn_ONuc[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy the music!;)

The Detroit Experiment - Think Twice (Henrik Schwarz remix) :scared:

[YOUTUBE]vhgpsRSNKjU[/YOUTUBE]

This Must Be It - Röyksopp, feat. Karin Dreijer Andersson :)

[YOUTUBE]LGTQz9CANns[/YOUTUBE]

and

i cant stop listening to those 2 right now...

I gotta say this kind of music is growing fans around the country!

Here's one with lyrics so you can sing along! :D

Last edited:
Right now I is listening to Jean-Michel Jarre's Oxygene 7-13 - not as good as the original Oxygene, but most tranquil and kinda fitting with the arrival of VTOLs.

Ludwig van Beethoven symphony no.3 E-flat major OP..55

clean straight hardcore from the early 90s, two of the most epic songs of those times...
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Body Count are interresting! I myself prefer "Evil Di**". :D

Now listening: Audio from random pr0n.

Kidding!

Srsly!

honest.............

:(

A little something for those that like Chi Town rappers .....

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

kicks off at 1:30, ding! :D

^^^

Awesome video! It's not the type of music I generally listen to, but this song is really good. Thanks for posting! I like how it kind of fits the Sci-Fi feel so I can jam out while doing whatever lol.

OMG IT'S SCARY COMEBACK OF TROLOLOLO!!! :eek:

OMG IT'S SCARY COMEBACK OF TROLOLOLO!!! :eek:

Ohh goody... I now have to poke my eyes out and stuff red hot pokers in my ears!! :holyshit: Make it STOP!!!!! :hammer: LOL :laugh:

Last edited:
Here's another new video from LEP Bogus Boyz from Chi-Town! Keep bringin' the heat! :wtg:

Maybe my favorite beat atm

and some more

Last edited:
^^
Great videos! Thanks for posting.

Here's something a little older, but still good...

Well, this one is from my neighbours (almost)!
And the video was shot in a once fantastic bar, still good this days but far from it's former glory!

OMG ... I downloaded the latest album by Joe Satriani from iTunes called "Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards" which was released on Oct 5th, and I love Satriani's work, but I think this has got to be his best album yet ... it has more of a heavy rock feel to some tracks, and I'm sittin' here out of my mind with delirium.

Here is one of my favorite tracks called "Light Years Away" ... first the song podcast by Joe himself, then the full track ... I absolutely LOVE this track ...

And here is the song podcast by Joe for a track called "Wormhole Wizards" ... then the full track ...

...for the heavenly moments
...and for redskinned boys with horns

Back