What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Röyksopp - Sordid Affair (Maceo Plex Remix)

Excuse my French

Some see Music as a commercial product, I'm so naive I thought Music is an Art... :rolleyes:

According to the noise (oops I mean "music"..) that I can hear on this thread, you should like that :wtg:

Probably better without the video...

Last edited:
Auto-Tune On : Last Friday niiight we had a barbecue ohohooooh... then we drank and f*cked... it was so great ohohooooh...

I agree it's probably the video that uglify this piece of Art. :confused:

PS: Sorry, nothing personnal against you or Miss Perry, but as a musician and Music lover I had to say this is not what I call Art Music, but a pure commercial product.
(same for 75% of the videos in this thread) :wise:

I'll just leave this here for cirrus

Hey I didn’t realise that this was some kind of Art Music thread. It’s about posting music or a song that you’re listening to at this very moment.

It’s not about judging what constitutes good or bad music because everyone has different tastes.

At the moment I’m tending to listen to what, for me, lifts my mood. That is ‘feel good’ pop music.

But at other times I might listen to classical music or Richard Thompson or whatever.

It’s OK to think that you don’t like someone’s music taste but it’s incredibly rude and snobbish to put that in print.

OK, that needed saying.

Just because.

I think "because " is a good enough reason to listen to Massive Attack. :)

I'll just leave this here for cirrus

Since my English is not so good, I'm not sure if there is a subliminal message for me here.. :ahh:
Anyway, very nice track that I didn't know, thank you :)

And thanks to both of you for trying to raise the level here... :wtg:

Hey I didn’t realise that this was some kind of Art Music thread...

Sad you took this personaly, just gave my opinion on a track.

So you think it's ok to tell your opinion when you agree whith someone else, but it's rude to tell it when you disagree ?.. :scratch2:
I think myself it would be rude to lie telling this is good music, and much more constructive to be honnest.

And for sure everyone has different taste, but sadly most have very bad taste cause of mass media floods us whith shit for money.

This is so much me... I laughed, thank you :dunce:

And I repeat "nothing personal"...

Peace.

Hello all you beautiful people.

Hope you having a good evening. :)

90`s again and Dune

Back