Info: Decay War!

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
what rly happend whit this pvp fights. is it a flametrower fight? hide and seek under pet. use aimbot to kill.
did alot of experiment this week at oil rig and want to see if is right or bad. u tell me ;)

i kill 1 person. person come back i kill him again. person come back i kill. person come back i kill. person come back i kill, person come back i kill.
this guy i kill use only fap ,and he wait to i get tired or spent enough.
i dont get tired, i stop becuse he love when i spend on him

why pvp areas become a deacay heaven?
why people use aimbot to kill others with 100% hit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN0_P_xjDs
why we even have viecycle and pets in pvp ( it helps against macro aimers so is ok for now lol )
and why MA dont do anything about it, when they can earn more when people miss shots instead of 100% hit

when u go to a pvp area and cant wear ur pvp armor u bougt becuse it get flamed to death.
somethings is rly wrong isn it?

so.. more u get deacayed in pvp more happy is ur enemy. is this pvp goes the right way? u tell me ;)

Reactions: das
Yep. Don't like it ? Don't go in. You choose to wear the armor. Don't like it decaying? Why do you keep putting it on?

No players like it. So maybe MA should start listen to they depositing players, instead of trolls.

How Would this game be if all Was like u.

I'm gonna quote myself from 2012 that still seem relevant:laugh:

PvP Gentlemen Rules of Conduct
I believe even outlawed zones should have some kind of code of honor, thought I'd share mine.

Battle and engagement.
1. If your opponent gets engaged by a mob and decides to kill said mob he will be given enough time to; kill the mob, heal and equip the right equipment

2. If a duel is desired and agreed upon then other members must stand down. However that also means the uninvolved party must not be harmed once duel is finished.

Tip: also while locked in fierce battle it is very poor manners to laugh at a dying opponent and threaten of KoS, this only makes you look like an idiot. Also should two "superior" opponents fight each other then it is highly disturbing if lesser skilled try to aid their friend... He is a big boy and can handle himself. Of course this mostly apply in duels as it is always okey to help a friend in real battle.

3. YOU SHALL NOT FLAME AVATARS OR VEHICLES if you can not defeat your opponent. This is not a winning tactic, it's is not an honorable one. It's sole purpose is to simple decay someone enough that they lose their spirits and will to keep playing. You ruin someone's experience and that's all you do

4. hiding.. If you brag about being good you better not hide 140m away with an ML or launcher just to keep me away.

Behavior.

1. Rember even in the world war there was a time when enemy and foe drank and sang together so when the fighting stops be friends KoSing is for spiteful w@nkers

2. Bug abuse. Knowingly exploiting bugs to gain advantage is unacceptable! If someone is bugged however let them kindly know and ask them politely to relogg. (Screaming support for every little thing like some soc is known for also makes you look like and epic soggwad)

However If someone is using a bug that does not give advantage nor interfer then why bother report them? Is all you care about to get rid of everyone in you vicinity?

Anyway that's few of my basic ideas of how to act like a gentleman in pvp.. I don't expect anyone to follow my example but I think if just a few did we'd get along splendidly

It's like the people who enjoy pvping don't acctually want to have any fun:(

(although I havn't been pvping in ages and sold almost all explo and mf skills so I'm not really up to speed on the whole situation)

What do i see in this vid.
Some guy complaining about pet and have one. Spend his time with his fap and when he has the gun out shoot still like a turtle. Increase your PVP skills and come when you learn basics.
As for the macros, there as some basics one everybody uses unless MA improve gameplay first. I have naga+s19 since more than 2 years and it greatly improved my gameplay. And no, i don't do PVP cause PKers here are worse than the 10 yo in the best PVP games

I need to sleep b4 I reply to this & throw around some accusations earning me my 1st ban.
What I can say or now is that the problem comes from ALL sides.. that includes atleast 4 ava's from your soc.

ps: i know what you stand for & how you play & I do respect that, however, cleanup should start close to you, in your own soc
I'm talking about aimmacro, fapbots etc..

maybe one day when the exploits are gone, I'll buy some pk gear again & fight you just for fun, but for now.. my principles don't allow me to.

As for the macros, there as some basics one everybody uses unless MA improve gameplay first.

MA doesn't have to improve, just go around with a banhammer for a bit...
It's idiots like you who ruin the game..
Now go make yourself a a huntingbot macro so we can KS you for a couple of hours...
afterwards, you are allowed to make a supportcase :D

I need to sleep b4 I reply to this & throw around some accusations earning me my 1st ban.
What I can say or now is that the problem comes from ALL sides.. that includes atleast 4 ava's from your soc.

ps: i know what you stand for & how you play & I do respect that, however, cleanup should start close to you, in your own soc

maybe one day when the exploits are gone, I'll buy some pk gear again & fight you just for fun, but for now.. my principles don't allow me to.

Yes is come from many soc. Not spesific 1 soc or spesific 1 person.

Just say is very hard to like pvp how its today. And i simple dont like to see the pvp in entropia fall apart like this, and see People sell pvp gear and stuff.
I dont want to quit pvp becuse i Hope MA Will fix some stuff to improve it.

But seems they are busy making compet:laugh:

Good point!

Hackusations aside..

MA should do a 2 PED non-lootable toxic shot for Ashi rig (even one ped would be fine) = problem solved.

People are asking for it for long time already. It would stop those cheap asses coming back, I basically stopped doing rig for this reason :) It's either a tea party where no one is shooting anyone, or when you clean it up, people start coming back, but hardly shoot back.

Pecka

Reactions: das
MA destroyed pvp. Now its just a joke... MA was doing everything that was asked by few people and they didnt care much that was best for whole pvp. Now we have worst pvp system ever. Have fun!...

Good point!

Hackusations aside..

MA should do a 2 PED non-lootable toxic shot for Ashi rig (even one ped would be fine) = problem solved.

People are asking for it for long time already. It would stop those cheap asses coming back, I basically stopped doing rig for this reason :) It's either a tea party where no one is shooting anyone, or when you clean it up, people start coming back, but hardly shoot back.

Pecka

Yes exatcly. Where is the LIKE button lol:laugh:

Good point!

Hackusations aside..

Pecka

the day they do this would be the day I start using aim macro...

welcome to the insights of a non-cheater :D

dead as shit said:
i don't play but i am willing to play when MA improve the game but they don't need to improve
Macros i use aren't bot, only simple one who left clic so i can shoot and loot conveniently. Autotool is a joke for me.

Good point!

Hackusations aside..

Pecka

So many hackusations as you said :D

So here's my point of view, and i'll try not to reply cos this will end up with a usual shitstorm :D

The rig was always about giving everyone a chance,
And fact is, year or 2 ago MA did allow to use mob trains as a resort in pvp, i personally didnt do it before, atm I use this card (Even tho isn't a pretty trick) its within the rules and works great against macro users :)
If anyone can just mess around with vehicle as strategy, then I think mostly all goes.

From supports i made in the past the whole point of rig is make it so you overpower/outsmart people at rig to make them not feel welcome (more or less these words, i could look up).

Atm if MA implemented this it'd seriously hurt few of your soc members/recruit that relly on it.

If you wanna PK for loot - pvp is the place, its empty? well maybe re-think, would you go in pvp without being in one of those socs with some backup knowing if you dont, you'll be easilly hunted down with all sorts of means (banable and not). The average player doesn't dare.

What i think it'd could be good changes.

Remove/disable select target in pvp areas, the same that was done with Next Target - Pick up in the past so it'd stop the bot pickers. I'd also fear, for both sides that 95% of the current "pk'rs" would dissapear as some couldnt hit a wall inside a house and over night they wouldnt miss a fly :rolleyes:

Make lootable PvP more worth risking for!
Yes before Mulaak'f / Muluk were a mob even I would be willing to hunt and risk, atm they are mostly just the average shrapnel/ammo mob, with few items that arent even that unique or special.
Re-enable radar, atm, its a complete stupidity disabling radar in any pvp area or nearby because players already worked ways around it to locate players (using incognito or not). Sure some are off charts, and its taking advantage, but atm too many use, yes, i do use it to know where i'm getting shot from at times, if its a non-trace weapon.

A good method for people to actually FEAR consequences?

BANHAMMER!

I know people who were locked for using bots (3rd party software, to automaticly hunt for them) I saw this with behaviours such as non replying to pm's, and very very unusual behaviour, fact was, recently i found one that did it for over 6 hours at eviscerators, spotted by a soc mate, so i started taking the mob. only after a hour or 2 that person noticed that has been spotted (and i forwarded the support obviously)

This to point out that MA needs to be a lil less soft, actually taking some measures and fast if they are gamebreaking.
If people know others get punished or if they get punished themselves in a proper way, they will fear doing such things and probably never do it.

Atm what i know to be the punishment, is 2-3 days ban, unban, carry on as if its nothing.

Back