Angel

Nicole..... :D

Isn't enough that you Spam our "All chat" ingame and the EF HOF section .. now you got an Angel Harn! :eek:

BIG ANGELIC GRATZ TO YOU! :CLAP:

MudKicker said:
Is that some sort of fish? :confused:

Surgerery = operation = me cant type :)

DuLi_ said:
i ment why 5b's and not 6a's? :)

There was a discussion going on in another thread about the type of damage dealt by SE. Although pe-wiki lists stab cut and impact, some players think that this is not really correct and that SE are actually dealing some combination of burn and electric too.
I was supposed to get out there and do some testing to help clarify the matter, but did not have time yet.

Anybody reading this thread with additional information?

Take care,
BB

buckaroobanzai said:
There was a discussion going on in another thread about the type of damage dealt by SE. Although pe-wiki lists stab cut and impact, some players think that this is not really correct and that SE are actually dealing some combination of burn and electric too.
I was supposed to get out there and do some testing to help clarify the matter, but did not have time yet.

Anybody reading this thread with additional information?

Take care,
BB

all i can say is that cut stab im, is abit bs, course they do alot more burn then that, a sala aint got anything that matters of that, but it got nice burn, and all i can say is hunting Seg's whit sala aint no problem at all for me,

Very nice to see and a big grats from me too ;)

Angel harness male...

I would just love to loot something like that... :drool: :eek:

grats...

Big gratz miss :eek:

Very nice hunt for you ;)

Gratz nicole, enjoy to see some people having nice loots indeed!

Gratts

Gratts Nicole i see the game treat u good this days ,And u well desurv that.
Stubberness pays out in the long run when it comes down to hunting.

The good thing about the good old days whas that the mobs got full dmg for every hit thay did.In that case u can try every armor and plates and se what whas the best combo for every diffrent mob or bot .Now MA has taking that away from us :(.But i gess thay whant us to spend more decay and lurn the hard way.

But u know how thay are .Is there somone else then marco that could be more secret,mysterius,speak words that can mean like 10 diffrent things and so on.

I bet his own wife dosent know mutch about him aswell :)
the qestion is ..does he know him self .We probb never will know .I bet he is from the movie MIB= Man in black and he is an alien or somthing.trying to look like a human :)

Anyway Big gratts nicole.

10/4 over and out Skalman

DuLi_ said:
all i can say is that cut stab im, is abit bs, course they do alot more burn then that, a sala aint got anything that matters of that, but it got nice burn, and all i can say is hunting Seg's whit sala aint no problem at all for me,

so how much dmg do SEGs do on sala + 6a?

kygon said:
so how much dmg do SEGs do on sala + 6a?

let me answer this one, was there just yesterday with my soc-mate, using 6a+Sala...

SEG 01's did acceptable dmg, varying from 30ish to under 110sh (no criticals)
SEG 02's a bit harder, dmg ranging from 80ish to over 120sh (sometimes 130.1 in spite of my 130 hp ... MA fuxxors lol, and then we badly felt the need of at least an imp fap ... but just wet dreams nowadays)

Hope that answered ur q-stion...

PS: why do SEG's give evade instead of dodge? bug?

Last edited:
I am starting to really not like you... Just kidding! :D

GRATZ!

Cheers :beerchug:

Skalman said:
Gratts Nicole i see the game treat u good this days ,And u well desurv that.
Stubberness pays out in the long run when it comes down to hunting.

The good thing about the good old days whas that the mobs got full dmg for every hit thay did.In that case u can try every armor and plates and se what whas the best combo for every diffrent mob or bot .Now MA has taking that away from us :(.But i gess thay whant us to spend more decay and lurn the hard way.

But u know how thay are .Is there somone else then marco that could be more secret,mysterius,speak words that can mean like 10 diffrent things and so on.

I bet his own wife dosent know mutch about him aswell :)
the qestion is ..does he know him self .We probb never will know .I bet he is from the movie MIB= Man in black and he is an alien or somthing.trying to look like a human :)

Anyway Big gratts nicole.

10/4 over and out Skalman

No shit?

BUT: imo why not just give up tha secrets of mob type dmg??

Wouldent that mean more decay money for them these days after they changed the decay system? course now we only get decay from what the mobs dmg's you for..

So giving this so called "Secret" to us would meaan that when we hunt we dress up for what we get meaning more armor decay for ma,!

Correct me if wrong! :rolleyes:

All i have to say is

DAMN GIRL!

:D Congrads!!! I can only wish for a day like that! :laugh:

all I have to say is it's about f'ing time you looted something nice

:beerchug: uber gratz

Back