Looking for a Serious and committed mentor. Wanting to be committed, but need to learn basics.

Khaotix

Hello Entropians!

I am a new (and excited) Clypso Entropian (willing to relocate planets when able) that wants to learn the ropes from an experienced and committed mentor that will help me excel!

I have plenty of time to spend as I stay at home and work part time on weekends. If this pans out and I can develop a nice sustaining routine to start getting my PEDflow up I will be looking to invest in the economy long term.

Please contact me if you're interested in helping and not looking to waste my time or exploit me.

I will require proof that you are indeed serious about mentoring and that you will help me help you long term.

Thanks for your time!

- Khaotix (Keith Khaotix Cresswell) - Calypso

I am only serious in learning the ropes to someone if he is dedicated to stay. Otherwise it is a waste of my time. BUt many think so as I know off. How would you see someone to proof they are worth to be a mentor?

I am here to teach people how to find the answers themselves so they can be selfsufficient. Not just till 100% but after that as well. Although during fapjobs I can;t talk to be honest unless its on skype :)

It will help if you state your location and / or timezone, and your normal play times, so you can get a mentor who plays at a similar time as you.

Doesn't help much if your play time overlaps your mentor's playtime minimally.

Good luck and welcome to Entropia Universe :)

Back