good suggestions

Hijacker
shin tha nin
akbar
obi wan marius
manique
strash

the list is long

I think Trifle did good suggestions. Except for shin I know and respect them all. Manique is European I think so not in your time zone.

The first question you will get prolly from any serious mentor is if you are a depoer or non depoer cause that is the biggest impact on your game play.

Going the non depo way can certainly be done but it will take a lot more effort to proceed in building your skills. A good way to build your PED card is quit hunting and mining and start trading. Start with collecting (as in buying with small MU from other players) and selling decent stacks to the Auctioneer. The auction has a tab where you can check what materials are most in demand (hence having an effect on MU). I know players that build up their PED card that way and using their profits to do the fun part: aka hunting, mining or crafting.

If you want to depo and stick to hunting: do serious research on the most effective weapons and armor. It also pays off to hunt in a team with more experienced hunters if you can find them and are willing to team up with you. This will make the loot more interesting cause you can hit bigger mobs.

Good luck out there and maybe you run into me one day.

Roni Last

50 pec...not 5...

you turned over 50 PED in Ammo so far? Even if you had looted 50 PED Crapnel with that 1 % lost is only 0.05 $

...sorry...

Brick

I am done asking too.

Either way, this game isnt for you...By the way you are talking you should just go play something with more "fun" like Overwatch or something.

This game is about the grind and about long term goals...

I live about 40 minutes' drive from you, how's that for same time zone? I play most nights after work, weekends vary but if I'm not busy I'm probably playing EU. Full disclosure: I've never had an official disciple before though I do tend to answer questions and be a generally helpful kind of guy.

I played as a non-depositor for quite some time so I can help you along that route if you wish. If you want to deposit I can help you find something that you enjoy doing with your PED and help you out on not losing it so fast or possibly gaining a bit, depending on your activity of choice.

There's a lot to do in EU but it's not for everyone. If you want a hand I can show you the ropes and hopefully we find something that's right for you :)

I need someone in my time zone: GMT Pacific Northwest USA

I'm in California and don't have any other active disciples at the moment. Though you should know I normally don't get on until 1 am or later currently, this will change soon since I'm switching jobs. Reguardless you're welcome to message me in game with questions.

Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce

Erm...don't suppose you guys noticed...but...

This thread was started about 1 year ago....and the OP hasn't logged into pcf since also 1 year ago.

:D

(Run!!! Another thread has risen from the dead. :holyshit:)

This is my second post regarding Planet Calypso. Obviously I got off on the wrong foot with my first post...

I still have some unanswered questions regarding game-play that I cannot seem to find:

When I signed on to the Entropia Universe I had purchased the Silver Starter package, so I am in possession of the Z12 Barbarella Sniper Rifle, along with a scope that I have been using since I signed on about three days ago or so. Now I noticed today that I am about to run out of Universal Ammo. So, what happens next? Can I purchase this type of Ammo; or is my time with this sniper rifle complete?

Incidentally, earlier today when I was killing a Mob near Port Atlantis I surprisingly looted another Solomate Rubio (L) and a Solomate Azuro (L) on two different bodies. Are they auctionable?

Yesterday I found myself in an area sent there on a Quest or Mission from Port Atlantis. I forget the name of the fort, but it was north, by northwest. Once I got there I found out very quickly that I did not belong there. My skill level was far below the Mob that exists there. I was very quickly dispatched to oblivion. I should have guessed I was in the wrong place when I could not defeat the Mob in the cave, when I went after the Crystal. And, I still can’t. I almost wish the game had a sneak mode.

Oh, and what the heck do I do with these thigh bones that I find when looting?

I am sure I have a lot more questions, but I can’t think at the moment. Perhaps it will come to me the moment I click on “Post Thread.” Thank you.
I'll be available for questions via the "friend" mechanic of both game and forum.
Lots of answers here. I do want to mention two things again which I don't see as many people aware of as I'd like:

- Barbarella is alright when you need some extra range, but not all that cash efficient. A new player is best off using the Gold Starter Pack's amp (ZX Sinkadus) on a laser pistol from the TT (Trade Terminal), plus the various azuros/rubios/protons/plp-0/whatever the planet you're on drops as noob loot guns. The smallest gun you have should be used, with no amplifier on it, to finish off the last little bit of each mob you fight (at least the smaller mobs) to conserve ammo.

- Rubio/Azuro/Proton (covered above). Don't pay the "market value" the game shows for them, it's broken, they're worth near their TT Value. Near TT Value price though, they're kinda sweet.

Back