"Hey, do you have a minute? I have a question or two."

Jallard

Mature
Jacqueline Jackie Allard
This is my second post regarding Planet Calypso. Obviously I got off on the wrong foot with my first post.

While I am not making excuses for my behavior I just want to make it known that I have been suffering from the Shingles (Chicken Pox Herpes) virus. I have been in dire pain now for nearly six weeks. It just doesn’t seem like it wants to go away.

Okay, so now that I have the “POOR ME” out of the way I still have some unanswered questions regarding game-play that I cannot seem to find:

When I signed on to the Entropia Universe I had purchased the Silver Starter package, so I am in possession of the Z12 Barbarella Sniper Rifle, along with a scope that I have been using since I signed on about three days ago or so. Now I noticed today that I am about to run out of Universal Ammo. So, what happens next? Can I purchase this type of Ammo; or is my time with this sniper rifle complete?

Incidentally, earlier today when I was killing a Mob near Port Atlantis I surprisingly looted another Solomate Rubio (L) and a Solomate Azuro (L) on two different bodies. Are they auctionable?

Yesterday I found myself in an area sent there on a Quest or Mission from Port Atlantis. I forget the name of the fort, but it was north, by northwest. Once I got there I found out very quickly that I did not belong there. My skill level was far below the Mob that exists there. I was very quickly dispatched to oblivion. I should have guessed I was in the wrong place when I could not defeat the Mob in the cave, when I went after the Crystal. And, I still can’t. I almost wish the game had a sneak mode.

Oh, and what the heck do I do with these thigh bones that I find when looting?

I am sure I have a lot more questions, but I can’t think at the moment. Perhaps it will come to me the moment I click on “Post Thread.” Thank you.

I think you are in n eed of a good mentor, so I suggest you to find one :) A veteran who can answer your questions and can learn you how to find the answers

I think you are in n eed of a good mentor, so I suggest you to find one :) A veteran who can answer your questions and can learn you how to find the answers

What about you as my Mentor? :yay:

Sure no problem, but we are different timezones, I normally play from 10 ma time till 00.00 ma time. I had checked if you were online but you are not

Now I noticed today that I am about to run out of Universal Ammo. So, what happens next? Can I purchase this type of Ammo; or is my time with this sniper rifle complete?

Usually when you run out of ammo you just buy the specific ammo you need from trade terminal. The most common ammo for Calypso beginner weapons is "Weapon Cells"; and you can also get universal ammo by converting Shrapnel that comes in loot (nice feature if you run out of ammo in the middle of a hunt).

Universal Ammo is a kind of untradeable ammo that MA typically has as reward for some missions. As it's undradeable, to make it useful, it works with most types of normal, non-area effect weapons. Nowdays you can even use universal ammo as probes in mining.

There are a few ways to get it. The most common way to get it ingame is to look in inventory to see if there is a stack of shrapnel there; then just right click it and you get 101% the value of shrapnel as Universal Ammo. Why they did it this way is because shrapnel is tradeable, but once you have converted it to universal ammo it can no longer be traded/TT:d.

Another way to get it ingame is from a few missions, typically beginner missions. Reason for universal ammo is most likely MA want the ammo to be used; not just thrown in a trade terminal.

Other ways to get it is through the web shop. It's a common "drop" from the "strong boxes"; and if you want a big amount of ammo (say 100, 500 or 1000 ped Worth) you can buy it straight away from webshop. You get some extra (H-DNA I Think), and as I remember the Exchange rate is 100 ped TT ammo for 10 USD (instead of, typically, 97.5 ped in cash if you would had deposited ingame).

Having said that, the main option ingame is getting it by converting shrapnel:
- Look in inventory for shrapnel -or-
- Buy shrapnel from Another player

You should also be able ot use normal ammo for your weapon. Most weapons can take Weapon Cells (or BLP packs) that are sold in trade terminals. Either look at "weapon stats" what kind of ammo(s) it takes, or look in system tab after you have tried to fire a shot with no ammo in carried inventory - then it will say what ammo you need.

So try this:
- Go to nearest trade terminal, and buy the specific ammo there.

If you got wrong kind of ammo; typically you have BLP ammo but you need Weapon Cells, you can go to any(*) trade terminal, sell the BLP ammo and buy weapon cells (or vice versa). Note that you can't sell Universal Ammo to trade terminal.

(*) Almost.

Last edited:
Usually when you run out of ammo you just buy the specific ammo you need from trade terminal. The most common ammo for Calypso beginner weapons is "Weapon Cells".

Universal Ammo is a kind of untradeable ammo that MA typically has as reward for some missions. As it's undradeable, to make it useful, it works with most types of normal, non-area effect weapons.

There are a few ways to get it. The most common way to get it ingame is to look in inventory to see if there is a stack of shrapnel there; then just right click it and you get 101% the value of shrapnel as Universal Ammo. Why they did it this way is because shrapnel is tradeable, but once you have converted it to universal ammo it can no longer be traded/TT:d.

Another way to get it ingame is from a few missions, typically beginner missions. Reason for universal ammo is most likely MA want the ammo to be used; not just thrown in a trade terminal.

Other ways to get it is through the web shop. It's a common "drop" from the "strong boxes"; and if you want a big amount of ammo (say 100, 500 or 1000 ped Worth) you can buy it straight away from webshop. You get some extra (H-DNA I Think), and as I remember the Exchange rate is 100 ped TT ammo for 10 USD (instead of, typically, 97.5 ped in cash if you would had deposited ingame).

Having said that, the main option ingame is getting it by converting shrapnel:
- Look in inventory for shrapnel -or-
- Buy shrapnel from Another player

You should also be able ot use normal ammo for your weapon. Most weapons can take Weapon Cells (or BLP packs) that are sold in trade terminals. Either look at "weapon stats" what kind of ammo(s) it takes, or look in system tab after you have tried to fire a shot with no ammo in carried inventory - then it will say what ammo you need.

So try this:
- Go to nearest trade terminal, and buy the specific ammo there

Oh, man! I have been dumping my shrapnel like crazy. What a Noobi I am. Thanks.

As posted above, you should find a mentor in the game. There is a window in the game specific to mentoring, and you can open it and search for highly regarded players that do mentorship. Once you complete your disciple time with said mentor, you get some items as a reward (as does the mentor). Once someone accepts you as a disciple, you will have a progress bar that shows your completion %. Make sure you find someone with a high rating.

There is tons of info on these forums and also on entropiawiki.com

Welcome to Calypso!

"Get the crystal" daily haunted me too for long time!
Def those Feffoids in the cave aren't for a new players.
But your time will come to get revenge :laugh:

WELCOME and as the guys said you need to get a mentor ASAP :wise:
to work best he/she must be in your timezone.

PS>
* Since you also found this forum you're in the right direction.
* Read, study and take notes of every action you do.

"Get the crystal" daily haunted me too for long time!
Def those Feffoids in the cave aren't for a new players.
But your time will come to get revenge :laugh:

WELCOME and as the guys said you need to get a mentor ASAP :wise:
to work best he/she must be in your timezone.

PS>
* Since you also found this forum you're in the right direction.
* Read, study and take notes of every action you do.

I have found that despite the darn world around us PC video game players are a pretty tight knit group, who stick together and help each other out. Now, there are exceptions to that rule, but few and far in between these days.

I have found that despite the darn world around us PC video game players are a pretty tight knit group, who stick together and help each other out. Now, there are exceptions to that rule, but few and far in between these days.

yo! gamer nerds are traditionally helping each other!
they never like to "nerd...ing" alone :laugh:

I am sure I have a lot more questions, but I can’t think at the moment. Perhaps it will come to me the moment I click on “Post Thread.” Thank you.

As I stated in the initial post there were questions that I forgot to ask. One of those questions is this: "What is this "Stacking" all about in the inventory lists? What's its purpose?"

"How do you load your weapons when the Universal Ammo runs out?"

I also fail to fully understand the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and the skills process? "What is all involved? No offense intended, but it seems rather confusing than leveling up in Fallout or Skyrim's experience leveling!?! What should I strive for: a Hunter, a Gatherer, a Rogue or a Warrior, or what? Or, is it all the above? Or, even still, does it depend upon the community that you join?"

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

To respond to some of your initial questions, the guns that you looted can be put on auction, (usually referred to as AH or the AH = Auction House) but its not worth doing so because the AH fee will wipe out any potential profit because the TT and mark up on them is quite low. They can be sold to another player, but thats not too easy either as they are a common drop and so there's a lot of them about. I have dozens of them cluttering up my storage. Best to use them yourself which would save you the cost of decay on your Barbarella.

The bones are a quest item and can be sold to other players. If you watch the #calytrade channel, you'll see people advertising for them. Incidentally, to join a channel you just type /join (space) then (channel name preceded by the hash) I think that the going rate for them is ~ 2 pec each but for now, I'd suggest that you just put them in storage until you have accumulated a few hundred and its worth while selling.

Stacking allows you to to combine individual (which can be stacked) items into one stack. I would not advise stacking ALL items in your inventory,

You don't "load your weapons" all you need is to have ammunition of the right kind in your personal (carried) storage.

There is no specific path for you to follow either such as exists in other games. This game it very much like real life in that you decide what you want to do in it and in what way. As others have said, find yourself a good mentor in your own time zone, (not me, I'm in the UK / GMT timezone) and also join a good society as you can get a lot of advice and help that way. I'd suggest my own, but I'm probably biased :)

Last edited:
To respond to some of your initial questions, the guns that you looted can be put on auction, (usually referred to as AH or the AH = Auction House) but its not worth doing so because the AH fee will wipe out any potential profit because the TT and mark up on them is quite low. They can be sold to another player, but thats not too easy either as they are a common drop and so there's a lot of them about. I have dozens of them cluttering up my storage. Best to use them yourself which would save you the cost of decay on your Barbarella.

The bones are a quest item and can be sold to other players. If you watch the #calytrade channel, you'll see people advertising for them. Incidentally, to join a channel you just type /join (space) then (channel name preceded by the hash) I think that the going rate for them is ~ 2 pec each but for now, I'd suggest that you just put them in storage until you have accumulated a few hundred and its worth while selling.

Stacking allows you to to combine individual (which can be stacked) items into one stack. I would not advise stacking ALL items in your inventory,

You don't "load your weapons" all you need is to have ammunition of the right kind in your personal (carried) storage.

There is no specific path for you to follow either such as exists in other games. This game it very much like real life in that you decide what you want to do in it and in what way. As others have said, find yourself a good mentor in your own time zone, (not me, I'm in the UK / GMT timezone) and also join a good society as you can get a lot of advice and help that way. I'd suggest my own, but I'm probably biased :)

Real life, you say? Before I retired after my Prostate Cancer, I was pretty much a Jack-of-all-tradesman. While I spent many, many years in the culinary industry, I was an accomplished interior/exterior house painter. I also worked for a time for residential treatment facility for youthful offenders, as a house parent. I also worked for property management companies as an apartment manager: And, so on. So, you see my predicament. In real life I was a firm believer in being diversified in my employability. So, I could always find a job somewhere.

For the very short time that I have been playing Planet Calypso, I have dabbled in all of it---from hunting to mining and gathering. In all my video games that I have I have either played as a Mage, an Archer or a Warrior. When I play Tera Rising I am a female Archer, as I am in Skyrim. In the Dragon Age franchise I always play as a Mage. Of course in Mass Effect I play as a female Shepard. In the Fallout franchise I always play as a female sniper. Again, you see my predicament.

I guess it is just that I obviously don't really know enough about Entropia - Planet Calypso. I do know that the combat mechanics frustrates me. Not that I am looking for a one shot, one kill weapon or anything. ;) Of course a minigun would help out tremendously when fighting mobs. :laugh: I'd also like a .50 Cal Sniper Rifle too. However, I can wish in one hand and crap in the other.

As for crafting that is something I have little patience for. And, if Planet Calypso is so real world like, I would have to be a very wealthy individual to do so. My current financial situation doesn't allow for that. Anyway I have babbled on enough. Thanks for responding.

Forget all those games you know! Entropia is one and only!

Sandbox game - real life like professions in Entropia mean,
...example
-You grab your weapon and go out hunt some mobs.
Is that a Laser Pistol"? If so then you gain experience points in Laser pistoleer first of all plus some other attributes combat/defence etc and that depends from what mob you are hunting too. Same is for rifles/melee and categories as BLP/Swordsman/Clubber etc.

- You get some paints and want to paint some stuff? You gain experience in those categories as colorer/material texturing etc

-You crafting tools/weapons/components? for every category there are bunch of different skills you going to earn.

and so on! With anything you do in game, hunting/crafting/mining and with every tool you use, you gain skills. Like RL.
That mean you "decay" everything accordingly and that mean if it is not an L item (mean Limited) you have to pay for repair depending durability of it (durability refer in item stats for everything).

* if you press K on your keyboard, attributes window will pop up and there is a total skill points counter also.

Last edited:
The Rookie channel can be a big help to new players. Lots of people there answering questions.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people there who think it's the public or their own private chat room. For those people: Right click the avatar name and "Ignore Avatar".

Sometimes a helpful person gets off on a tangent you don't want to suffer through. You can ignore them and later "/listignored" and right click to unignore the player.

I'll comment a little more, to add to my last reply.

You've mentioned how you play in other games, but this game is nothing like anything else. So, just pretend this is a clean slate. There aren't any character classes or linear builds. Every skill you gain is based solely on what you do. Every profession (check your profession screen in game) is built off of various percentages of any number of skills. There are no "level ups", your professions constantly grow fluidly as you play. The higher your professions climb, the better the gear is that becomes available to you. You check this by looking at the stats of items (like guns) and checking the requirements. You want to max out your profession requirement to get the most out of your gear. Generally, a weapon will say a profession level of X is required to use - but you want to be about 3-5 levels higher to have the gear maxed out completely.

Hunting, gathering, mining, crafting, trading, etc... choose whatever path you. You can always do some or all of them, but it will take more time and money, of course. Do your research on here and on entropedia, learn the numbers, etc. If you play smart and hard, you can play for very little cost or even profit a little bit. This game is all about numbers.

*Oh and you mentioned mages... you can always try hunting with MindForce.

I'll comment a little more, to add to my last reply.

You've mentioned how you play in other games, but this game is nothing like anything else. So, just pretend this is a clean slate. There aren't any character classes or linear builds. Every skill you gain is based solely on what you do. Every profession (check your profession screen in game) is built off of various percentages of any number of skills. There are no "level ups", your professions constantly grow fluidly as you play. The higher your professions climb, the better the gear is that becomes available to you. You check this by looking at the stats of items (like guns) and checking the requirements. You want to max out your profession requirement to get the most out of your gear. Generally, a weapon will say a profession level of X is required to use - but you want to be about 3-5 levels higher to have the gear maxed out completely.

Hunting, gathering, mining, crafting, trading, etc... choose whatever path you. You can always do some or all of them, but it will take more time and money, of course. Do your research on here and on entropedia, learn the numbers, etc. If you play smart and hard, you can play for very little cost or even profit a little bit. This game is all about numbers.

*Oh and you mentioned mages... you can always try hunting with MindForce.

I have to say that this game is very difficult to understand, at least for me it is. I am reminded of my college days where and when you had to spend as much time studying for every hour your class was. So, if you had a two hour class, then you needed to devote two hours of study each day for that class. Perhaps that is one of the reasons that I never finished college. I was and probably still am never disciplined enough to follow through. I have always been a "learn by doing" individual. Sitting in classrooms studying or studying period has never been my forte. Perhaps that is why I find this game so dauntingly difficult and sometimes very boring as heck.

I did finally get a Mentor, but I have never meant him or her. All I have to go by is a Mentor Progress bar. I have even tried joining two different societies, but heard nothing from them.

As for understanding how the Auction works, I used to work for an actual Auction House, cleaning and refurbishing furniture. I am also well aware of how corrupt it is with those silent bids. Then again, our lovely Stock Market is just as corrupt.

I remember when I was beta testing the Elder Scrolls Online game some of the members in my clan were so into it that they had two video screens, one for the game and the other for their spread sheets. They were documenting everything. And, I mean everything. Needless to say, that i didn't purchase the game after the testing was over and the game came out. (At that time the game itself sold for $80 with a $15 a month subscription fee. (I see now there is no subscription fee, but you still have to pay $60 for the game.)

And, like someone said the Noobi Channel is for asking questions, if you can get through all of the sometimes useless banter. I know this because I asked a question and no one responded.

So, here is a question: "Why do you get all these Quests.....Missions that your Avatar is nowhere near ready for?" For example, like going to the cave to retrieve a Crystal. I tried and failed miserably, because none of my attempts to dispatch the mob failed. They are impervious to any thing I could throw at them. Even my rocket launcher had no effect. And, I watched one heal itself as I was peppering him full of bullets. Thank you.

I have to say that this game is very difficult to understand, at least for me it is. I am reminded of my college days where and when you had to spend as much time studying for every hour your class was. So, if you had a two hour class, then you needed to devote two hours of study each day for that class. Perhaps that is one of the reasons that I never finished college. I was and probably still am never disciplined enough to follow through. I have always been a "learn by doing" individual. Sitting in classrooms studying or studying period has never been my forte. Perhaps that is why I find this game so dauntingly difficult and sometimes very boring as heck.

I did finally get a Mentor, but I have never meant him or her. All I have to go by is a Mentor Progress bar. I have even tried joining two different societies, but heard nothing from them.

As for understanding how the Auction works, I used to work for an actual Auction House, cleaning and refurbishing furniture. I am also well aware of how corrupt it is with those silent bids. Then again, our lovely Stock Market is just as corrupt.

I remember when I was beta testing the Elder Scrolls Online game some of the members in my clan were so into it that they had two video screens, one for the game and the other for their spread sheets. They were documenting everything. And, I mean everything. Needless to say, that i didn't purchase the game after the testing was over and the game came out. (At that time the game itself sold for $80 with a $15 a month subscription fee. (I see now there is no subscription fee, but you still have to pay $60 for the game.)

And, like someone said the Noobi Channel is for asking questions, if you can get through all of the sometimes useless banter. I know this because I asked a question and no one responded.

So, here is a question: "Why do you get all these Quests.....Missions that your Avatar is nowhere near ready for?" For example, like going to the cave to retrieve a Crystal. I tried and failed miserably, because none of my attempts to dispatch the mob failed. They are impervious to any thing I could throw at them. Even my rocket launcher had no effect. And, I watched one heal itself as I was peppering him full of bullets. Thank you.

You know iv been back in game for a few years and im still trying to understand eu;). Ask anyone on loot theorys and you can bet every single person has either a completely different theory or a slight alteration in one ;). Theirs so many things to grasp in this game it will look daunting at first but my advise is stick with the puny missions and try and get those teleports.

You know when i started my mentor told me to be eco as possible and instantly i thought the dmg to pec on a gun that was it. But in this game it isnt just that but alot more factors which can make or break you. For instance you could have the most eco gun in game but if you using it on the wrong mob it will break you. Theirs other factors like loot distribution for instance how much of a given item drops and whats it %. Then theirs the dreaded loot theory which can make sure the above doesn't matter at all lol. A mentor should explain all this to you to his best ability but you got to remember not everyone is forthcoming in this game with information because information and knowledge is king,ped,money.

shaun

You know iv been back in game for a few years and im still trying to understand eu;). Ask anyone on loot theorys and you can bet every single person has either a completely different theory or a slight alteration in one ;). Theirs so many things to grasp in this game it will look daunting at first but my advise is stick with the puny missions and try and get those teleports.

You know when i started my mentor told me to be eco as possible and instantly i thought the dmg to pec on a gun that was it. But in this game it isnt just that but alot more factors which can make or break you. For instance you could have the most eco gun in game but if you using it on the wrong mob it will break you. Theirs other factors like loot distribution for instance how much of a given item drops and whats it %. Then theirs the dreaded loot theory which can make sure the above doesn't matter at all lol. A mentor should explain all this to you to his best ability but you got to remember not everyone is forthcoming in this game with information because information and knowledge is king,ped,money.

shaun

Yea, like in real life Entropia is a dog-eat-dog world. It is all about greed and more greed. It seems like I should killing people instead of Punies.

"Why do we get all the quests" was asked by OP. When I first started 4 years ago I got every quest I could find whether I could do them or not, just so I wouldnt have to go find them again. As it turns out, Im very happy I did this. One example, I recently finished the quest/mission for the Viceroy Armor obtained from Arkadia. Because I got this mission 3-4 years ago, I was able to still get the Viceroy "Skull Candy Edition" that no longer exists (to my knowledge) as an option to folks trying to get the Viceroy.

Also, you just dont know when you will be ready to do some of the missions, but it never hurts to have them on hand to set goals for.

:)

Last edited:

I've only been here since August, so take this with a BIG grain of salt.

I think this relates to how EU is different from other online or RPG games.

In most games (using World of Warcraft) as an example) you are a hero that is going to save the world.
-- There are quests that guide you to more power.
-- Quest givers send you to the next quest giver in the main storyline.
-- Mining, hunting and questing all give XP that improves your combat power (level).
-- As you increase in level, your naked ability improves quickly (and you can use better gear).
-- When you defeat the final boss, you've won.
-- There are other goals that can be set by the player (best gear, achievements).

In EU, You are a colonist that is stranded on a new planet trying to survive and make money.
-- Mining improves your mining skills and hunting improves your hunting skills.
-- A more skillful hunter can effectively use better gear, but naked ability very slowly improves.
-- There is no storyline.
-- The game never ends.

My understanding is that quests were added to EU later to provide some of the structure (goals) that WoW and other online games provided. There are many people that get lost with the number of choices EU provides. (I think I may be more in this camp than I want to admit.)

With no storyline, quest givers can't send you to the next quest giver. So EU lets you take any quest you find and finish it at your leisure.

The feffoid cave is not for new starters and I did exactly the same thing as the OP when I first started and failed (needless to say) miserably. I've still not done that mission even now :)

The missions that you get at Camp Icarus and half moon bay, are for new starters and are intended to give skills and experience of the game as well as some useful items such as the vivo s10 FAP that you can get from the gauntlet mission at Icarus. Some also incorporate TP runs to give new starters a chance to see the rest of the planet away from Icarus and Port Atlantis as well as giving them the chance to get useful TP's like Twin Peaks, the main trading place on Calypso.

To the OP, feel free to contact me, Cassandra Red Savage, ingame (I'm currently on caly) I'd be happy to help with any questions that you have. I can also invite you to join my own Soc where I can assure you, you won't be ignored.

The feffoid cave is not for new starters and I did exactly the same thing as the OP when I first started and failed (needless to say) miserably. I've still not done that mission even now :)

The missions that you get at Camp Icarus and half moon bay, are for new starters and are intended to give skills and experience of the game as well as some useful items such as the vivo s10 FAP that you can get from the gauntlet mission at Icarus. Some also incorporate TP runs to give new starters a chance to see the rest of the planet away from Icarus and Port Atlantis as well as giving them the chance to get useful TP's like Twin Peaks, the main trading place on Calypso.

To the OP, feel free to contact me, Cassandra Red Savage, ingame (I'm currently on caly) I'd be happy to help with any questions that you have. I can also invite you to join my own Soc where I can assure you, you won't be ignored.

All that I am doing right now is wandering around killing punies and wasting what little PEDs I have on repairing my gear. And, it is becoming exceedingly boring. As for mining I keep running out of probes and have to purchase more. I don't think I really want to spend months and tons of real money to grow in experience. You can even successfully trade unless you have vast amounts of crap to sell or trade. I am not a millionaire, I retired and on social security, who can probably purchase one new game every year. I am losing interest very fast.

my 2 pecs on this game ,

This started as a social experiment, remember its +10 years old, and I-net was new to most people (almost ).
But social things moved to Facebook , ( wich is even Moore booring , no globals etc :eyecrazy: )

So a new generation has moved into game wich makes Ma really confused about the direction of the game for the last couple of years .

The new players wants a gun and shot mobs from day 1 ,but very fast finds out it costs real Money +skilling and lvl is slow and taked ages .

I Think Mindark had a Dream , just Watch old comercials from the old Days

my 2 pecs on this game ,

This started as a social experiment, remember its +10 years old, and I-net was new to most people (almost ).
But social things moved to Facebook , ( wich is even Moore booring , no globals etc :eyecrazy: )

So a new generation has moved into game wich makes Ma really confused about the direction of the game for the last couple of years .

The new players wants a gun and shot mobs from day 1 ,but very fast finds out it costs real Money +skilling and lvl is slow and taked ages .

I Think Mindark had a Dream , just Watch old comercials from the old Days

We live in a fast paced society today. Much more so than say, ten years ago. It isn't that I am personally looking for instant gratification, but this game really does move at a snails pace. Spending months running around just being able to kill Punies--or whatever they are called---is a bit ridiculous, I think. Plus, it can be very expensive to play. As I said before I am not a millionaire. But, to change it now would be unfair to all those who worked long and hard to get where they are today in the game. I thoroughly understand that. They certainly paid their dues, probably a hundred fold. Other than belonging to a community of like minded players, I really see no other incentive to continue on. That's how i see it anyway.

I really think most people want the game handed on a silver plate these days. Ten years ago all was so much tougher, remember the sweat cap and no vehicles, where we had to run all over the place dieing thousands of times to reach a new city.....This game has never been so easy before to start with, if people use their brains and get a good mentor it is probable to play the game like however you want it too. Patience is key

I really think most people want the game handed on a silver plate these days. Ten years ago all was so much tougher, remember the sweat cap and no vehicles, where we had to run all over the place dieing thousands of times to reach a new city.....This game has never been so easy before to start with, if people use their brains and get a good mentor it is probable to play the game like however you want it too. Patience is key

I think good Mentors are as hard to find as some of the rare minerals in this game.

Back