Male | Male
    Orumjack Green Eye
    Society
    Vault 13
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WildD3mon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    also dont forget , you need a good amp
    Yeah , AMP is actually what we need also.We both currently have A104 but guess it is not enough for us anymore.What would you suggest as an amp?
    G R E E N'S W O R L D

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Armors :

Liakon Set Especially good for Feffox but i couldnt find any Full Set for sale yet )

Phantom Set : (Seems pretty well for the price.It is around TT+2k peds for a full set)

Boar Set : (Again seems good for the price but i couldnt notice too much difference between our current set and this one so i am curious on that one but still considerable)

Weapons :

Laser Pistol => It seems everyone suggesting Igni L1000 and Ranked Scorpion for me i will keep looking what else i can have.

Ranged Laser : We found Isis LR-48 @ auction but also got EWE-LC 100 and 120 as better options i guess but still looking deeper.

I will keep this updated as long as i get more information , thanks again everyone who shared their experiances this community is lovely <3
    Armor

I can comment on both Liakon and Boar as I have owned each set, twice.

Liakon is awesome, especially if you mainly hunt imp/cut/stab/cold mobs. It makes hunting feffox a breeze up to guardian, and you can handle a lot of high dmg imp/cut/stab mobs in it as well. Cyclops depths is also a walk in the park with mind reavers and marcimex in liakon. However, anything outside of imp/cut/stab/cold, it doesn't offer much.. especially if you're up against acid mobs.

I recently sold my Liakon tier 2-3 and I have seen 2 for sale here on PCF and in-game, so finding a set should be easy. Seems market is still between +4-4.5k which is the right price IMO due to the rarity, but people beg to differ. If you have plans on only hunting imp/cut/stab/cold mobs in the near future, then go for liakon. I loved it and there was a reason i bought it twice.

HOWEVER, I did mention that I recently sold my Liakon and went back to boar for the second time. The reason I did this is because I wanted to shift some peds out of my armor and put it into buying an adj restoration chip. This setup works very well for me and I disagree with PW3CKA on his opinion on boar, but to each their own. Boar is eco and offers awesome all around protection, and I simply like the convenience of UL armor instead of (L). Finding a full boar set (M) to buy is very difficult, so keep that in mind. It is superior (in my opinion) to phantom due to the poor durability on phantom so I would vote against phantom due to your (presumed) lower level of evade.

Liakon really upped my game a lot at the same level that you're at so that is why I recommend you move to Liakon out of these 3 armors that you stated. Other notable mentions are Jaguar (+/- 5K nowadays), Boar and Ghoul, in that order.

FYI: this was my armor progression

pixie -> goblin -> rascal -> ghost -> bear -> boar -> Liakon -> jarhead -> Liakon -> boar and gremlin

Guns

I owned a ranked scorpion and I loved it. Considering you can buy a higher tiered one nowadays for +12k SB, it's worth every penny IMO. But since you don't max it, I would either a. hold off on the gun purchase until you do max the RS, or go with the igni L1000 as others have stated. I would just wait though since having to sell a big ticket item to buy another can be very time consuming, so better to just buy the one you want more and wait a little longer than trying to juggle through big ticket UL items.

For laser rifle for your buddy, EWE LC-100 Frontier is the only option that really makes sense at the moment. However (for the future) have you considered an HK1750? Those seem to be pretty decent and affordable, in the 6-8k range. With 10k, you can still shift some ped into an adj hedoc mayhem (3Kish) and an adj a105 (1.6-1.8k). The only problem is that the HK1750 is maxed at lvl 39, so it might be too far from your friend at the moment but something to aim for.

EDIT:

Here is a Liakon for sale, there was another on in #trade yesterday too but for +4.5K, I'm sure you can get it down in price some though.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ny-21-fido-pet
    Last edited by Hypnotyk; 01-25-2016 at 15:38.

Account Created 2005-01-19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2