• Really not interested

Votes: 48 58.5%

• Total voters

OZtwo

Stalker
Society
Vikings Of Entropia
Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
Just to get a feel for all this. Who else will be signing up for this? I have looked around and seen that Neverdie has put a LOT of time and money into this project. Hats off to him for this.

Although we have not heard anything from MA over this, I can say that MA is fully backing this promotion and sorry to say there was no error in the cost to sign up. I was hoping that 10,000PED sign up fee was just a miscommunication but again I was wrong.

Last edited:
Most of us have jobs that would preclude us from partaking in this exercise. I also have other uses for $1000.

Still got no idea what this present position is supposed to do... :eyecrazy: Anyone willing to explain? :wise:

Of course ND puts efforts into this. Besides MA, he's the only one who can reap from the fuss, no matter the real nature and outcome of it. But unlike MA, it costs him only one grand (if any).

Bullshit, In my contry to run for president you need 5000 signatures, not money to signup!

i would love some top player to signup and i will contribute with 10 peds for his run.

we just need more 999 supporters with 10 peds each.

DAN DAN Petrov would be my candidate.

Of course ND puts efforts into this. Besides MA, he's the only one who can reap from the fuss, no matter the real nature and outcome of it. But unlike MA, it costs him only one grand (if any).

Well he's put in more than just a grand with this website:

http://voteneverdie.com/

Vote = free stuff.

Lets see how many will vote now. :)

I can't afford the signup fee, and honestly don't think I'd beat ND. I mulled over a few thoughts about what I'd do if I ran, but I've just not quite got the right connections or finances for this at the moment. If the position does become something more than a pr stunt in the future I'll probably reasses.

Surely you are not suggesting he received inside information. How is that possible ? We all know that MA believes in absolute fairness. Swarog you bounder :eyecrazy:

Somehow I missed that site. I find it fascinating that that domain is registered 1 week before the presidentofvirtualreality.com and 2 months before the start of the "presidential race".

:lolup: Well I got word from David Simmonds that this is all Legit :eyecrazy:

Sorry that's all I can say:

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed. The information is considered confidential
and may not be copied, reviewed, retransmitted, or in any way be divulged
to parties outside of the intended recipients.

Of course not. Prescience is a quality of every good leader :wise:

Surely you can't possibly be thinking that the whole thing was tailored just for him. That's scandalous:eyecrazy:

We need to fight this and put up our own candidates. Let us not be beaten down by the man. We need to stand up for what is right. VOTE ANYONE BUT NEVERDIE :cool:

To me it looks like ND really tries to get what he wants so, if he gets the title, it will be well-deserved. I think he is "his avatar" as he says in his campaign. I really love his energy. I've only been playing a year so I am sort of an outsider but I would vote for him because he puts a lot of effort into EU and gives it some sexiness. I don't know anyone else as devoted and self-confident - and if there is anyone else out there, then I'd love to know about it.

To me it looks like ND really tries to get what he wants so, if he gets the title, it will be well-deserved. I think he is "his avatar" as he says in his campaign. I really love his energy. I've only been playing a year so I am sort of an outsider but I would vote for him because he puts a lot of effort into EU and gives it some sexiness. I don't know anyone else as devoted and self-confident - and if there is anyone else out there, then I'd love to know about it.

So true. On this forum I will post it's a big joke but outside I will support him 100%. He has done a great job trying to find ways to get more people to join the game. ND needs to find a way to modify our FB profile images so we can show we do support EU and ND in this and in turn maybe get more players in game.

OpaloMan For President? Dung for all? (BTW no I did not vote 'yes') heh

Honestly, if this is really happening, I don't think a planet partner should be allowed to run.
My vote would be for auktuma, dan petrov, star, mega or someone else super old school that still is active and/or activity promotes eu in game.

Honestly, if this is really happening, I don't think a planet partner should be allowed to run.
My vote would be for auktuma, dan petrov, star, mega or someone else super old school that still is active and/or activity promotes eu in game.

Why? Because the only Virtual Reality out there is EU? Every MMO has real cash value accumulated as part of playing them. See Edward Castronova's writings for more info to help you start your research into this. There is literally a black market for every single MMO in existence, where goods are bought and sold for real money.

EU isnt even the only MMO to legitimize this as part of the platform.

So, why vote for some oldskool EU player who may have very limited knowledge of these other games?

This isnt President of Entropia. This is President of Virtual Reality. It wont be taken seriously and cant be taken seriously by anybody if the only participants are people who's only documented MMO existence is in Entropia.

Why? Because the only Virtual Reality out there is EU? Every MMO has real cash value accumulated as part of playing them. See Edward Castronova's writings for more info to help you start your research into this. There is literally a black market for every single MMO in existence, where goods are bought and sold for real money.

EU isnt even the only MMO to legitimize this as part of the platform.

So, why vote for some oldskool EU player who may have very limited knowledge of these other games?

This isnt President of Entropia. This is President of Virtual Reality. It wont be taken seriously and cant be taken seriously by anybody if the only participants are people who's only documented MMO existence is in Entropia.

Simply put, he is a planet partner, key word is partner. He is part of the eu business model. I am well aware of his contribution to the game but for the same reason his avatar isn't played he also shouldn't be the players or the game/ or other games representative. I was around when he did in fact play and was a nice enough guy, invested a shit ton of money and effort into the concept but these same reasons he is not the right choice for such a position. I'm not going to argue with you about this or any other issue, it's a waste of my time. I know that your famous for trolling and stirring up arguments so I'll leave it at that.

Simply put, he is a planet partner, key word is partner. He is part of the eu business model. I am well aware of his contribution to the game but for the same reason his avatar isn't played he also shouldn't be the players or the game/ or other games representative. I was around when he did in fact play and was a nice enough guy, invested a shit ton of money and effort into the concept but these same reasons he is not the right choice for such a position. I'm not going to argue with you about this or any other issue, it's a waste of my time. I know that your famous for trolling and stirring up arguments so I'll leave it at that.

Meh, I dont care about NEVERDIE. I asked why you would endorse some other player who's only credential was that they were a long time player of EU.

If you dont want to argue, that's fine. I'll accept that you have no answer that's worth a shit. It wouldnt be the first time.

PS: Love the fact that anyone who's opinion is different than your's and cares to argue it is a troll. Shows that you're a small minded twit. Which was basically the point of my previous post. In a roundabout way I was accusing you of being an ignoramus and asking for you to defend yourself

I did a couple quick searches for the most popular gamer, or highest paid gamer, or any other number of searches and keep finding references to high profile gamer people and it is usually mentioned how many millions of "followers" they have on youtube or whatever. Since this is a marketing ploy by MA, I would suggest they convince any one of the number of those people that care about how many followers they have that they would get even more followers if they sign up for this. If they bite, then boom, MA instantly has that visibility, maybe they could convince a few of those people to compete for the position, then they have even more. The problem would be convincing any of them that it was worth the effort...

I did a couple quick searches for the most popular gamer, or highest paid gamer, or any other number of searches and keep finding references to high profile gamer people and it is usually mentioned how many millions of "followers" they have on youtube or whatever. Since this is a marketing ploy by MA, I would suggest they convince any one of the number of those people that care about how many followers they have that they would get even more followers if they sign up for this. If they bite, then boom, MA instantly has that visibility, maybe they could convince a few of those people to compete for the position, then they have even more. The problem would be convincing any of them that it was worth the effort...

Exactly. Or they should get some other entrepreneurial minded developers to buy into this and create some kind of cross platform consortium. They arent hard to find. Perhaps Richard Garriott would be interested in running? He'd probably get more votes than anyone in Entropia, to be honest.

Instead what is offered is for the developers to just put up a grandiose EU related title and try to hustle a few vain people out of $1000 for an opportunity to wave their arms around and strut like peacocks. Actually, as I think about this more, its kindof perfect for the EU community.

For those who might be all conspiracy minded and think NEVERDIE had advance knowledge... OF COURSE HE DID.

He had advance knowledge because MA knows the only way to get the community to buy into this is through their loathing of NEVERDIE. With him at the helm, people will buy into this just to try to make him not win.

They told him as part of the entire scheme to get some of you folks to part with your money.

I've been attending seminars and conferences on game development and virtual reality since before I started playing EU. This is just a marketing trick. A rather shameless one, at that.

Publicity is the lifeblood for people like neverdie. And 1k usd for a lot of promotion and maybe another interviev with the time or the guardian sounds like a good deal for him. He would be crazy to let this slip, regardless of the outcome or what happen after the election.

Meh, I dont care about NEVERDIE. I asked why you would endorse some other player who's only credential was that they were a long time player of EU.

If you dont want to argue, that's fine. I'll accept that you have no answer that's worth a shit. It wouldnt be the first time.

PS: Love the fact that anyone who's opinion is different than your's and cares to argue it is a troll. Shows that you're a small minded twit. Which was basically the point of my previous post. In a roundabout way I was accusing you of being an ignoramus and asking for you to defend yourself

Funny thing is that this whole post you just made describes your self completely, here YOU are personally attacking someone for a valid point that you just or can't understand. I called you a troll because that's all you've done on this forum for at least a month now. Your just bitter that everything doesn't or won't go your own way. You, your posts, and your shitty attitude is a perfect illustration of what makes others around the world think so badly of Americans and the US.
P.S. I don't have to defend my opinions or view points to the likes of you. So go fuck yourself.

Just make sure this guy gets word of this virtual reality president election and if he runs.. then he wins.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

Right, one of the guys that kept coming back in queries mentioned above. MA should just pay him to be a shill for their marketing campaign and make it look real to buy the eyeballs.

Getting those YouTube guys involved would be like the rapper who lives down my road, who's made one song in his bedroom that no-one has ever heard, emailing Jay-Z to see if he wants to do a guest spot on his album. And pay $1000 for the privilege.

Getting those YouTube guys involved would be like the rapper who lives down my road, who's made one song in his bedroom that no-one has ever heard, emailing Jay-Z to see if he wants to do a guest spot on his album. And pay $1000 for the privilege.

Celebrities got game, no?

Publicity is the lifeblood for people like neverdie. And 1k usd for a lot of promotion and maybe another interviev with the time or the guardian sounds like a good deal for him. He would be crazy to let this slip, regardless of the outcome or what happen after the election.

Well in an odd why I think that is one of the reason that the sign up fee is so high in hopes that no one else will run and at the end he will win. My guess is some of his best friends will show up in the list and yes of course at the end he will win. But again all in all a great idea to try and get EU out there.

VOTE VOTE ND He has new ide and game nead that he knaw game and he spend alot time :) Or if some one has god ide show us pls so we kan vote you

Back