Entropia Universe 15.7.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Optimizations to address several client crash issues.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Malware

Inficeret objekt: download2.entropiauniverse.com/client_files/bin32/ClientLoader_4ec249542373f220206e9afb4f1fb592e02016fd.zip

Malware: Gen:Variant.Kazy.792753
Inficeret proces: [6136] C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\bin32\ClientLoader.exe

Bullguard does not like this one :/
Can someone explain, should i just dissable my antivirus ?

Last edited:
  • Optimizations to address several client crash issues.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

I came into game, went to repair my armor and weapons, and game crashed... 20 seconds online lol

After checking for updates, the client loader just hangs.

As I'm unable to launch the client, it indeed does not crash anymore. No client - no issues :D

Worked smooth for me. No trigger from Bitdefender.

I got some error when cl first started trying to download. I canceled it, closed the cl, re-opened the cl and it prompted for windows permissions and continued downloading files properly and started right up after that.

few crashes recently, I didn't notice anything changing with the patch but didn't pay attention either

Was logging in for two weeks with no problems at all.

**Stability update**

Crash at least twice on every login.

Was logging in for two weeks with no problems at all.

**Stability update**

Crash at least twice on every login.

BUGtropia ... u should be happy if u can log in at all :laugh:

Back