Selling: Ares Ring Improved

Lorfat

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat
I'm selling this awesome Ring! Use it and your eco stats will improve!

iares.jpg

SB: 3k
BO: 6k

Auction will end 24hrs after SB is met, or as soon as BO arrives!

EDIT (2016/Jan/27):
- This auction ends today at 16:45 (GMT+1), i.e. exactly 24hrs after the SB was posted!
- I will only accept offers posted on this thread!
- Any offer that arrives after 16:45 (GMT+1) will not count.
- If you edit your post afterwards, it's the editing time that will count! (so avoid it, because if your editing time is later than the auction deadline, your post will not count as valid - no matter what)
- Make sure your bids come in on time! (even if they go up by only 1 ped)
- In the unlikely event that the last 2 offers arrive on the same minute and are for the same value, the ring goes to the last posted offer that still made it on time!

P.S. Don't break the forum server with your bid-wars guys! :silly2:

Last edited:
sb +1 from me :D

SB from me :)

Thanks!!

This auction will end tomorrow at 16:45 (GMT+1), i.e. exactly 24hrs after the SB was posted! anything after that won't count. So make sure your bids come in on time! (even if they go up by only 1 ped) :D

Last edited:
+3200 :3
:short:

Added this important note to the OP:

In the unlikely event that the last 2 offers arrive on the same minute and are for the same amount, the ring goes to the last offer that still made it within the 24hrs after SB time-frame!

I'm in for +3500

does this also have 12% faster reload ?

It's 8% faster reload. I added picture with stats to the initial post of this thread.
Thanks!

Quick reminder:
- This auction ends today at 16:45 (GMT+1), i.e. exactly 24hrs after the SB was posted!
- I will only accept offers posted on this thread!
- Any offer that arrives after after 16:45 (GMT+1) will not count.
- If you edit your post afterwards, it's the editing time that will count! (so avoid it, because if your editing time is later than the auction deadline, your post will not count as valid - no matter what)
- Make sure your bids come in on time! (even if they go up by only 1 ped)
- In the unlikely event that the last 2 offers arrive on the same minute and are for the same value, the ring goes to the last offer that still made it on time!

Good luck everyone!

Have (L) now this will suffice.

Last edited:
Not much time left before this awesome ring finds a lucky new owner!! :yay:

+4100

too late ?

4.2 toooooooshort

Guess i was late, so make it 4,5k

nevermind.....

Still 45 minutes to go.
Highest offer is at 4.5k :cool:

Back