Question: Are big HOF's back?

Lizzy_ZA

Provider
Society
NBK Rangers
Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
They guys,

Wanted to know if the Big Hits are back?

Saw there was an 18.5k Ambu last week sometime. Wasnt aware they still hit that big.

Then tonight, 7K Kerb Guardian?

Whats going on?

Should I start hungting for my 3K Snable Young :cool:

EDIT:

Here is a consolidated list of big hofs over the last month or so that I could find on EL, im sure there are more but this is what I could find:

DATEMOBMATURITYVALUEHPPED per HP
12/08/2015Corinthian KaninYoung1 348 PED50 HP20.96 PED per HP
01/12/2016AmbulimaxYoung18 500 PED1010 HP18.32 PED per HP
01/26/2016KerberosGuardian7 323 PED410 HP17.86 PED per HP
02/10/2016CombiboMature1 922 PED110 HP17.47 PED per HP
02/10/2016ShubXanthippe31 621 PED1840 HP17.18 PED per HP
02/10/2016SummiaOld25 190 PED1580 HP15.94 PED per HP
01/31/2016ArgonautScout3 898 PED250 HP15.59 PED per HP
01/26/2016OsseocollumYoung41 346 PED3450 HP11.98 PED per HP

Last edited:
Seems so. I'd be more interested to see if the people who got those hofs ran explosives to get a big deficit.

Seems so. I'd be more interested to see if the people who got those hofs ran explosives to get a big deficit.

Nope, was the one who got the big young was using straer carbineambustrauightlazer!was nothing but pure luck that I got it.....so glad I did though!!

Very interesting. Good move, there should always be this possibility to hit a big one. The probability should be low but never zero.

Big hofs are back , yet people spend more time finding excuses or crying on forums all day long instead of going there, buy gear and hunt non stop.
What do you wait for? Peds are there waiting for you, what is your excuse? Missing 2006? Grab a gun and start hunting.

Oh so when did this occur, did I miss some VU notes?

Last edited:
Oh so when did this occur, did I miss some VU notes?

No you didn't missed VU notes, you just don't know some idiots like me lost their sox of for those HoF to be produced :laugh:

Seriously in every mob or item I tried and lost significant amount of PED last 2-3 months, I see now some serious digits come out. I don't think it is a simple coincidence.

Well I am also glad the possibility is there for me to get a big loot, even if the chance is very slim.

Guess I will just to continue grinding, it will come eventually!

Ahh that explains my 1.6k ped sumima provider last week. Thought i was really lucky but if the big hofs are back thats even better. I still dream of a 10k+ solo loot but i gave it up since the mobs i need to hunt for this was beyond my skills, gear and peds im willing to spend. But now i might be lucky and hit a big one without changing anything in my hunting pattern. Only the small chance make everything so much more exciting. If we can get now very good items on all kind of mobs wich can be super rare but not impossible this would become even better.

All happy if big hofs r bck... wonder how will they like the PATH to those hofs and if they will keep up till it comes

It seems to be, big HoF's are back... but not in minig!
Where is atleast 6-15k planetside unamped?

If the chances of getting a loot are on a bell curve then these could just be at the extreme ends, just like the boss mobs chance of a no loot happening which can't be eliminated completely.

If they were happening daily then I'd consider them back, if not then they're just a freak occurrence.

Are just a "dynamic" wave.
Don't be excited

PS. Since this thread going on couldn't resist to comment

Are just a "dynamic" wave.
Don't be excited
Nope. Too many exceptions, exceeds the statistical probability for simple random hits.
The big HoF's are back.

Hope MA has learned from the past and keeps their frequency low this time.

So weird this thread popped up. A friend and I were just discussing this last week because we noticed swings in hunting seemed drastic like they were once before. I have to say I'm pretty excited if they did make the change back this new loot system was boring as heck. I don't care if swings are a little harder on my card knowing I have a chance to hit something big on lower level mobs even.

Zac

No you didn't missed VU notes, you just don't know some idiots like me lost their sox of for those HoF to be produced :laugh:

Seriously in every mob or item I tried and lost significant amount of PED last 2-3 months, I see now some serious digits come out. I don't think it is a simple coincidence.

That's the perspective people forget. For big hits requires others to have losses. And I was always told that pre loot pattern change, you could lose really deep. But markup was different then. Guess it'll be interesting to see how all this plays out over the next 12 months.

it could be, anyone else noticed an increased amount of no looters?

I did notice huge swings now... even on my land areas. Not really an increase in no looters but sub 4 ped mobs always had the chance to have a bunch.

Keep shooting,mining,crafting folks, I still need an ATH so I can mark it off my bucket list :D

After read this post yesterday I kept my eye on ticker!
BHAM!!! A 10k from Lemmy's Castle came
I can start thinking you have right.
Big loots are here again! :yup:

After read this post yesterday I kept my eye on ticker!
BHAM!!! A 10k from Lemmy's Castle came
I can start thinking you have right.
Big loots are here again! :yup:

If i remember correctly then motorhead guard has like 6k(?) hp?
In the summer we got ath from eomon young that has much less than the motorhead god.

Just saying...
... but truth is that some low level mobs have given out some really good loots lately, just M-head is not the case.

Cheers
Soko

If i remember correctly then motorhead guard has like 6k(?) hp?
In the summer we got ath from eomon young that has much less than the motorhead god.

Just saying...
... but truth is that some low level mobs have given out some really good loots lately, just M-head is not the case.

Cheers
Soko

Your might be right about HP (I think Motorhead God is the big one), but I'm talking for rarity of HoF's with this example! Not for level of mob.
If I judge from the last Kerby!!! Yes it happening there too.
Big HoF's rate seems changed.We need to keep tracking on 'em.
I notice a change on Kong's last Saturday. Some gave tops daily HoF's there too.

Last edited:
it could be, anyone else noticed an increased amount of no looters?

I almost forgot the little sound it makes when you get any loot lol, Being 100% serious.

Browsing Entropia Life now I came across this:

Corinthian Kanin Young1 348 PEDTue, 08 Dec 2015 21:58:14

Another one to prove big loots are back.

Time to hit my 2k Daiki young!

Didn´t happen to me in the past, but with big loots back, maybe now :D

it looks to me like the big hofs are back, ON SMALL MOBS

Hope dies last so I hope it's back makes hunting worth doing again

Saw a 3/4k argo scout out the other day. Quite surprised at that :) hopefully the bign's are back for good.

Back