Suicide Squad ™ Need you low level grinders!

Hatsune Miku

Provider
Society
Suicide Squad ™
Hatsune Xpl0jd Miku
Suicide Squad ™

Members:
Hatsune Xpl0jd Miku
Mark Rufen Power

We are looking for a small but active group of hunters that aim to be successful, there is no skill req but you must be able to sustain yourself.

We have hunting logs that can been seen on PCF to support that we are successful, just want a few more in out society for world domination.

Good luck with the new Soc! :cool:

This society with TM added to the end Is not associated with Suicide Squad whatsoever.

I know and it was never meant to be like it and as i said in PM maybe you should pick a more original name if you didn't want things like this to happen. your not the only one to happen to like the movie No need to flame my thread.

Suicide Squad was a WoW guild made up of suicide girls and their followers "the more you know!" ™.

P.S. this was well before the movie and well after the comic...

I know and it was never meant to be like it and as i said in PM maybe you should pick a more original name if you didn't want things like this to happen. your not the only one to happen to like the movie No need to flame my thread.
Because it's always someone else who needs to pick a 'more original name' (tm).

Because it's always someone else who needs to pick a 'more original name' (tm).
TM is technically the correct term since Miku has not registered the trademark nor will he be :)

This society with TM added to the end Is not associated with Suicide Squad whatsoever.
We know get over it! Cause we have. Welcome any new comers to the Suicide Squad ™ :cool:.

For the record, neither of you are original with this soc name as Sachi had Suicide Squad three years ago. Rufen you have been around long enough to know this.

Good luck with the new soc :yay:

Never claimed me and my crew were original.

Just stated this soc with pretty much same name has nothing to do with us.

dont you anything better to do with your time other than stalking my threads, I see your name brousing them all the time.
Thought you were hard at work keeping in top 10 on EL xD

For the record, neither of you are original with this soc name as Sachi had Suicide Squad three years ago. Rufen you have been around long enough to know this.

I never claimed to be original with this name just that other guy thinks he is sole owner of this name lol.

Now pls keep this thread clean or ill just ask mods to lock it down.

Who knew this name would cause such a commotion, I might as well have called and gone Deadpool on your ass :laugh:.

Good luck with your new society and your plans for world domination! :)

xD almost got all the member I need Thanks for all the luckers and also thanks for the haters, I had a blast xD :yay::yay::yay:

Back