30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

<removed>
people that want the name feel free to pm me

It is easy, say you are looking for Wirlo for auction mistake you made (then no forum rule is broken). That is it, all forum readers will know that Wirlo was the one who bought it, BUT try not to call him scammer (or you will be moderated).

Last edited by a moderator:
At the very least, to not get involved in a chain lock when the shady person get someone scammed.

Oh yes, I can see some danger there. Has that ever occurred? (A trade chain ban) And you're not implying I would ever get chain locked are you? I hope not, I know we disagree but that is taking it to another level if you are. Nothing I do is ever illegitimate. My opinions may offend but I am fully legitimate.

Yes, I can't wait for the day Rusty fucks up and has to eat his words like Serrangel did. Editted the rest, (just saw the mod warning...I ain't letting Rusty Trombone get me temp banned)

Nah see, I understand the purpose of CONFIRMATION windows, to CONFIRM what I did, no matter how drunk, tired, excited I am, I read confirmation windows. Because I care about human life. Unlike some people who would gladly murder millions by not reading a confirmation window.

Sorry for your loss, hope it gets sorted!

Rgds

Ace

It is easy, say you are looking for Wirlo for auction mistake you made (then no forum rule is broken). That is it, all forum readers will know that Wirlo was the one who bought it, BUT try not to call him scammer (or you will be moderated).

OK, so, i am looking for Wirlo Wirlo Wirlete that i dont call a scammer ...lol... so hypocrital :)

Reactions: EMW
Lets calm down. Before start BS something, you should think how orders work, probably the guy ur calling scammer was the guy that was paying better for the qtt u sold.

Damn sorry to hear you must be under a lot of stress right now.

It happens to the best of us, usually related to auction orders. I made a stupid mistake on an order with AUD's, I had to do a deal to get a lot of them back (but only after kicking up a fuss in forum, I still lost a lot in panic mode to get some back).

Although the after effects can be a lot worse. Try and take a few deep breaths before you dump everything you own in frustration. Takes years to claw yourself back, my ava has never really recovered.

Well lets hope you get most of them back.

Good luck

Rick

Last edited:
moderator.jpg

Okay guys, let's take it easy for a while. Stay on topic, keep the insults to yourself and also, no "naming and shaming" is allowed on PCF

Please take a minute to check the forum rules https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

This rule is being overused by moderators. It is only for scamming accusations.

i'm really sorry about your mistake.

And every often i see here that someone that write about this..

MA should think to a intelligent :eyecrazy: solution to avoid it.

I wish u the best .

kindly

This rule is being overused by moderators. It is only for scamming accusations.

moderator.jpg

It WAS a scamming accusation before I edited it ;)

The game wasn't designed to deal with "stackable" extremely high value zero tt items.

There're so many easy fixes.

1) Make them non stackable. Pain in the arse I know, but worse case is you lose one deed not all.
2) Allow a limit sale marker you input on each deed. Say its set at 1000 default for a CLD, but you can adjust it.
3) Ban orders for all deeds, and have a 5 minute time before a listed sale goes live.

Different issue, but adding a non TT tick box on items like amps, has been talked about many times.

MA has known about these issues for a long time. Other than the Gold card, they appear to not want to help further protect avatars assets.

I know a few players that have left the game over deed trade screw ups. We are not talking a few ped, but thousands of dollars.

I don't know how many times it needs to happen, before MA proves to the community they're listening.

This should be about fairness, justice, and old fashioned community sprit (nothing less)....It can happen to you. I stand by Helena 1000000000000%.

Rick

MA keeps allowing it to happen? It must be a nice side business for them...

"Hey lets sell all this crap for like 6 million dollars, and then when people make mistakes, we can buy it back for like nothing!"

Wow I'm a bit surprised that there ain't alot of understanding or empathy for his mistake here!! We can all agree on that he has been beating himself over this so no reason for others to do the same! And I see this post as a warning too all of us about this avatar. So let's give the guy a break here!
I'm sorry for the losses and I hope that MA will step in and do something

I m playing since 11-12 years and never made that kind of mistake
I still dont understand how it happened
I split a stack of 100 aud and took it from inventory to auction
then i saw my 20 cld gone........

Solidarity, the community must speak.

In light of the President thing, I trust MA will listen.

Show your support.

Rick

ps: rushed it, spelling error...grrr.

I feel bad for your mistake.

I don't think MA should do anything about it.

While its sad that things like this happen, for MA to reverse any such transaction would undermine the whole trading system and confidence in the game structure.

But just in case they do...

All those CLD I sold for 1200 months ago was an "accident" can I have them back please, k thx

it realy bad for helena becouse all trades are final

Helena,

Wirlo is actually a pretty good guy and I'd trust he'd be willing to give you the majority of your PEDS back (or CLD). I have had some interaction with him and it has all been very positive. I'll send him a PM ingame also to help emphasize that it is too much for a person to lose on such an error.

Hope it gets sorted. :)

I am not surprised to see that "Wirlo" not answering.

He's a pro-reseller for 7 years at least, and he surely enjoy and profited of many mistakes done this way.

He's a low life to me.

But who knows, maybe he'll make a move ?

Those kind of shits happen too often, and yet, MA act as MA.

There is a lack of security, but if it was only that .. because it's not just that ...

I feel bad for your mistake.

I don't think MA should do anything about it.

While its sad that things like this happen, for MA to reverse any such transaction would undermine the whole trading system and confidence in the game structure.

But just in case they do...

All those CLD I sold for 1200 months ago was an "accident" can I have them back please, k thx

This is a $3000 error, not 500 ped. I consider it to be "exceptional" error and deserves support.

I could say it has nothing to do with me, but it does, this shit effects us all.

This is NOT a timing thing, Christ we could all ask for our peds back for the number of MA ring drops.

I'm not allowed to use certain words in this forum....but 'how can I put it' ...I can walk my pets to March on the few peds I've got.....and I will, because I believe in justice.

Rick

Sorry for your loss here, I hope you get it back ... sad that the "interface" doesn't warn you ... pitty MA doesn't help us more , being the community. Some developments are so simple and yet they fail to implement something.

I will never understand why forum rulez keep protecting people like that, even when they are since years known for scamming action like that
people that want the name feel free to pm me

and its not his first time
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...151-Selling-AUD-on-AH-at-wrong-mu-I-m-a-moron

Serica worked around the rules a few times to name people... the final answer was

"do not name players as scammers, place a title to the name..... reseller known as "____" since it is profession and not "shaming" then you can post a name."

just be careful with the wording and anything can be posted. if need be, i can quote the scripture in at least 3 cases setting precedence.

Helena,

Wirlo is actually a pretty good guy and I'd trust he'd be willing to give you the majority of your PEDS back (or CLD). I have had some interaction with him and it has all been very positive. I'll send him a PM ingame also to help emphasize that it is too much for a person to lose on such an error.

Someone who actually talked to the guy lets hope it gets resolved.

ps. to community hearsay, assumptions, witch hunts is not the way to go, benefit of the doubt goes a long way.

Helena,

Thing is Star, why does it always have to end in someone taking a cut?

Why cant it be, "I see you really screwed up there, let's just totally trade back the entire deal"

Then the person who made the error, makes a kind tip in return and everyone shakes hands.

Is it really too much to ask...or are we as human beings just horrible nasty things that celebrate misfortune, or feel this uncontrollable desire to "get something" at the loss to another, even if it's morally wrong.

One day I'm just going FECK off from this game, where is the love.

Anyway thanks for helping.

Rick

my last post as posted too much already.

sry to hear this, doing something like this worries me when its something little like TT'ing an amp... doing it with that kinda value is purely terrifying.

MA needs to do something, in addition to Rick's ideas:

1) make CLD 1000 TT value, but not TT'able
2) if a listing is made 20-30% under current MU value, a msg pops up warning you and asking to be confirmed. ie Week MU: +1700, your offer: +293, are you sure?

but I seriously support the idea of locking items to prevent TT or mis-selling

I can understand your furustration but he is not a scammer for sure and he stol nothing... You're just a little screwed up.

Back