30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

a) what Akoz said:

When you place a sell order in the real world for stocks (which is what CLD relates the most to) then they get sold for whatever the highest price is that any current order is placed at. I put in a sell at "any price" (0.0001 usd each) but if theres an order at 40 each then that's what they sell for.
Such a system would be much safer and much more fair than the current auction system.

The kind of accidents that happened here are a result of an auction system which sometims operates with percentages (ores and resources) and sometimes markup (UL weapons and CLD). Of course accidents will happen where you think you might put the price per unit into that box instead of total price for stack. You are used to dealing with price per unit in all other settings.

Accidents actually happen often enough for these people to make a living solely from those accidents. These guys have this as a dayjob constantly making sure they have the highest order by a few pecs. This is a clear sign that this is not a one time thing and that the problem is systematic. The system therefor should be changed.

Well that's my 2 pecs anyway..

b) what happened to this issue itself? was it sorted out?

Helena can't reply due to a ban but the answer is no. Wirlo is still trading (some might call it something else) and never returned the deeds or any money.

Quality person:handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob:

Helena can't reply due to a ban but the answer is no. Wirlo is still trading (some might call it something else) and never returned the deeds or any money.

Quality person:handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob:

We all hear ya.

Your 2 pecs is worth others 20 ped, to me anyway.

"Accidents actually happen often enough for these people to make a living solely from those accidents"

Who are "these people"? My troll mode is so low as to be a Bose Einstien condistate <sp>

Try put in any order on the auction at any time. Within 5 minutes more than likely there will be another order from a person bidding over you, whose bid-amount tends to end with 7 pec. This indicates to me that it's the same person/account every time. If you simply sell a CLD you'll see who buys it, but naming is ofc not allowed.

The reason he wants to always have the highest order in there is to pick up mistake-sales like those in this post. The very lucrative purchases made when people do mistakes makes up for the downside of having to buy many top-priced CLDs.

Take a look at this graph:

This is only for the last month. Every one of those dips are someone f*cking up and loosing a shitload. More than likely with the same guy(s) cashing in on it.

Considering that each of those dips likely are 10k+ cash gained then ofc this is quite lucrative.

Looking further back you can see the same thing happen again and again:

Each one of those dips represents someone loosing a shitload.

Now call me paranoid, but what are the odds of the .07 at the end there and always 24/7 being overbid within 5 minutes?

I suppose there is nothing illegal with this, but it is something that could be fixed by MA. Easily.

Try put in any order on the auction at any time. Within 5 minutes more than likely there will be another order from a person bidding over you, whose bid-amount tends to end with 7 pec. This indicates to me that it's the same person/account every time. If you simply sell a CLD you'll see who buys it, but naming is ofc not allowed.

The reason he wants to always have the highest order in there is to pick up mistake-sales like those in this post. The very lucrative purchases made when people do mistakes makes up for the downside of having to buy many top-priced CLDs.

This is only for the last month. Every one of those dips are someone f*cking up and loosing a shitload. More than likely with the same guy(s) cashing in on it.

Considering that each of those dips likely are 10k+ cash gained then ofc this is quite lucrative.

Now call me paranoid, but what are the odds of the .07 at the end there and always 24/7 being overbid within 5 minutes?

I suppose there is nothing illegal with this, but it is something that could be fixed by MA. Easily.

very well put, good read.

with you been out priced almost instantly, could that be a bot? if so then MA would find that illegal, problem is, with so many obvious auction bots it would be hard to pin which one is doing it without wasting a CLD

Those .07 orders are from wirlo and dmitry. Wirlo is banned atm, dmitry has also alot of alts. If you want their names pm me. Me and xpronto are also in deeds, but i lack the time to refresh orders 24/7.
Reason that wirlo is banned is because all his alts i think, not cause he took the helena mistake. Dmitry and his alts you can find in deeds, components, ores, aswel as caly an ark. Xpronto mostly does aud and less often he joins cld's. Sofar i didnt find alts on him. But he sure takes mistakes now and then.

Dmitry StDem Sur's alts: Inside im Sing, Lucky Mary Smile, The Lion Queen, Pink horizon sky, Sun olga shine..Maybe more but i dont know yet.
Dont ask me in pm how i know, i am an auction zombie for years now, i know these things.

Its funny how orders work. Dmitry has a .07 order top whole day long. He is offline from like 19pm till 0.00 am cet. As soon as i raise his order in the day, he will raise my order withing 2,3 minutes, like akoz mentioned. But when he is offline, his friend Xpronto raises me. Together they dominate this order system atm. I wonder if they share profit of mistakes. I promise, if you guys can get these 2 persons away from game, ill refund mistakes in the future.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply, I understand more better now.

As for today, they changed tactic and dont go .7 anymore. Its a round number now, but it are the 11 orders and Dmitry also does a 21 order to pick up mistakes like helena did, those are bigger then 11 but happen now and then. So Dmitry does a cld order, and xpronto follows right away. They made these arrangements to not make war with ach other. Thats because they have too much the same intrests in ores, components, deeds, the expl projectiles bp's etc. War simple costs too much money. So meeting eachother at same prices gives more chance on succes. Dmitry also had these arrangements with Wirlo. Wirlo was boss, dmitry followed. But i guess we got a new boss now. And seems that they also read forum cause of tactic change :p

Good post Akoz. There could be other explanations, though.
While also dodgy, I expect some traders "sell" cheap to their alts or friends, in order to force the average price down.

MA should do something about it.
It would actually be easy to sell to orders for the highest possible order price, no matter what the seller put as BO.

I promise, if you guys can get these 2 persons away from game, ill refund mistakes in the future.
And that Infinity was very honest, he forgot to add "...and all your mistakes, as before, will only my. And all my post is only coz I can not win the war of orders anymore."

Last edited:
I am too busy whit good things irl to have a war. I dont want to sit behind the pc 20 hours a day, like you and dmitry.
Its not healthy and makes me sad

I am too busy whit good things irl to have a war. I dont want to sit behind the pc 20 hours a day, like you and dmitry.
Its not healthy and makes me sad

So why you remind me every month into PM how you busy with your good things irl, if you really busy?
And do not be sad, I'm not sit behind the pc 20 hours... And I'm not write into PM the message full of scrap and garbage. Try to be honest at least in front of yourself.

Then MA should lock Wirlo's account - for investigation reasons. Only when he decides that he has had enough of the investigation and paid the money back should his account be reopened !

This should not be allowed to drop.

bumb
too short

I am seconding this bump.

First time seeing this post, dear lord some of you are absolutely brutal. How do you sleep at night?

I am seconding this bump.

First time seeing this post, dear lord some of you are absolutely brutal. How do you sleep at night?

Brutal as in give back or don't give bac. I know I was very involved in this thread; I absolutely hate injustice.

As in kicking people when they're down and making them feel worse than they already do...

As for the outcome of recent events, this this case should be revisited, don't you think?

Does Helena get their items back too? What the fuck ma? You can't help one person and not everyone else too

very well put, good read.

with you been out priced almost instantly, could that be a bot? if so then MA would find that illegal, problem is, with so many obvious auction bots it would be hard to pin which one is doing it without wasting a CLD

Yes, it's a bot. With enough effort, you can find which one.

Back