Info: Miku's Hunting Log!

Hatsune Miku

Provider
Society
Suicide Squad ™
Hatsune Xpl0jd Miku
Miku's Hunting Log!

This is my hunting log hehe, I was inspired my the great Mark Rufen Power to create this log :)
I also have a mining log Here enjoy :)

Google Spread Sheet > Miku's Hunting Log

Current Owned Gear:

Weapons:
Z12 Barbarella
Ozpyn Chon S1X1
Bukin's Spare Rifle
Archon's Sword

Amplifiers:
ZX Sinkadus
Omegaton A101
Melee Trauma Amplifier I

Armors:
Adjusted Harrier Assault (F)
Rascal (F)
Imperium Armor Plating I
[Armor Plating Mark.5A]

Healing Tools:
Medkit (L)
Vivo S10
I0-Pulse Unit

Rings:
Ares Ring Improved
Athenic Ring Adjusted
Ares Ring (L)
Hermetic Ring (L)
Aeglic Ring (L)

Total CostTotal LootTotal TT ProfitTotal TT R %Total MU ProfitTotal MU R %
4,155.02 PED3,941.57 PED-213.45 PED94.86%-189.25 PED95.61%

Last edited:
Very cute and neat little log. :3

I was hunting kerb to start with but now argo, MU on my log is low as I have not sold any loot from any hunt yet but I know my mu is about 200 PED atm.

Thanks for the rep :) and yeah it is cute hehe, ill try to make to OP alot better just need some time

your should have a closer look at your markup, seems impossible to gain more then 10 % from turnover theese days or anything close to that :)

you should have a closer look at your markup, seems impossible to gain more then 10% from turnover these days or anything close to that :)

You're TT returns are looking nice :)

Who says markup is only obtained from hunting loots :p

Good lucky buddy!

Last edited:
Very cute and neat little log. :3
Thanks I like it as well, especially after working on it for a while getting it all right! Now I just need to figure out how to combined the 3 tabs to the same ped balance :laugh:, but feel free to use it and modify it.

Now I just need to figure out how to combined the 3 tabs to the same ped balance

You read my mind xD I will get the train and kiss you if you fix this lol

and yes I belive mu is not obtained only in loot, I see it more as what I can extract from other players but MU in my log will be from loot & any winnings from hunting, anything this else is just gravy :p

First run today:

Spent: 247.19 PED
Loot:201.71 PED
TT Return % 81.60%

Going right back out :p no rest for the wicked muhahahaha

Thanks I like it as well, especially after working on it for a while getting it all right! Now I just need to figure out how to combined the 3 tabs to the same ped balance :laugh:, but feel free to use it and modify it.

For me i just needed to open a new tab and then click on a cell and use any formula, =(than you change tab) click on cell on any tab than +/-/*//whatever and then any other cell on any tab and at the end enter :) pretty easy, i'll share my log soon too

another great thing to do here is to insert 2 more columns and add mob that you hunt, and date

For me i just needed to open a new tab and then click on a cell and use any formula, =(than you change tab) click on cell on any tab than +/-/*//whatever and then any other cell on any tab and at the end enter :) pretty easy, i'll share my log soon too
I did not understand any of this, help! Great if you could share your log :).

another great thing to do here is to insert 2 more columns and add mob that you hunt, and date

Removed both these columns as date was not really relevant, I don't want to see that I have not hunted in 2 weeks for example, I feel mob is also irrelevant as I post globals obtained on mobs I hunt.

2nd Run today:

Spent: 240.24 PED
Loot: 229.58 PED
Return %: 95.56%

1: 28 PED Global

How could you ask this :p I would not dare hunt this land at suck tax if there was not such an event. but thanks for your concern buddy

Where the updates bro?

Coming :p internet is really bad atm but I have just upgraded so ill update this every week :)

From now I will start to update my log here on a weekly basis.

This is my first log and I have to admit there has been some mistakes been made from forgetting to put in some MU gained to having some loot from storage left in my inventory so could not calculate my return.
I have cycled just over 10k PED in this log but it has now become somewhat inaccurate due to these mistakes.

I would like to get some feedback on if I should restart my log now knowing what mistakes can be made and to avoid them in the future.

Well today I had 10k points on kerb left to do so I decided to just sit down and grind that out :cool:

Here is the hunting results

TT In: 818.34 PED

TT Out: 792.23 PED

TT %: 96.81%

TT Profit: -26.11 PED

Was looking good at start of hunt, pritty steady then got some nice globals :yay: got 12 globals total on that run and tbh I though I would have made TT profit but no :scratch2:

Going to go the cornundcauda mission chain next ;)

Well today I had 10k points on kerb left to do so I decided to just sit down and grind that out :cool:

Here is the hunting results

TT In: 818.34 PED

TT Out: 792.23 PED

TT %: 96.81%

TT Profit: -26.11 PED

Was looking good at start of hunt, pritty steady then got some nice globals :yay: got 12 globals total on that run and tbh I though I would have made TT profit but no :scratch2:

Going to go the cornundcauda mission chain next ;)
Well done on your achievement soc mate!

A last update but better late than never.

This week has been relentless in robbing me blind lol not a single profitable run :mad:

I have made some gear changes in the OP as I have now sold the Xent x3 + A102 for a small profit and have bought an Archon's Sword :cool:

Here is the totals so far

Total CostTotal LootTotal TT ProfitTotal TT R %Total MU ProfitTotal MU R %
12,837.85 PED12,270.97 PED-566.88 PED95.58%-245.26 PED98.09%

I dont expect to hit big, I do enjoy playing this game and I dont mind taking small losses. I mean I can think of other very very popular game that effectively cost less to play, And I have not lost 50 odd $ only 20 $ :) and thats after some really bad runs.

Im back :sniper::bull::rocket:

The log has be restarted and my list has been updated to show my current gear :)

Lately I have seen less and less profitable hunting logs, how the heck does MA get people to play this game?

I don't see how losing 56 dollars is fun, literally makes zero sense to me why anyone would grind in this game. Deposit over 1200 dollars and have nothing to show for it except "Skill Gains" wow.... and higher skill gains just lead to a higher loss ratio if you are fighting mobs you are "appropriate" for..

I could see this game being very fun if skill gain system was different but it is in fact punishing the farther you go. The worst part is that many players got to grind their skills up before this system existed and were not punished like current players are. I suppose greed is the true reason people play this game, hoping to make it big lmao.

You shouldn't play this stupid game.

He didn't lose 56 dollars. He lost 24 dollars in the short term. That's an easy 240ped global and can come at any time.

dont think that is true, I did hit 200 PED global and Im now mining and 1500 PED up and I dont know any other game that pays you $150 for a short session ;)

There are so many fun games to play that do not cost 24 dollars per "short" session. This game must be for rich people who throw away money OR people who scrape sweat together for spare change. It doesn't seem fun by any stretch.

Also you say 240 ped can come at anytime, yet he would need to lose more money for the chance.... Eventually you just lose out alot of cash in this game(FACT) and it is not fun by anystretch(Unless you are rich and can throw thousands away, or have some "insider info" hehe)

Not going to bother trying to prove you are wrong.. but you are.

I will refer you to my bankroll thread. If that's not enough, then do as you say and go play something else.

Back