Info: Miku's Hunting Log!

yeah Longtime you cant reason with stupid xD I love the concept of the society your in :) training my skills up to join uprising lol

I read your threads and it made me laugh so hard when I saw that you had lost $5,000 while working up to L100.

People should really take that as a lesson, dont play this game.

You guys are literally saying stuff like "WOw thats a really good loss ratio compared to average" on the regular, LOL you are throwing hundreds away DAILY. All I said is that this is a game for rich people and I am not wrong.

I understand what you are saying, the game is generally not cheap.

Last edited:
I read your threads and it made me laugh so hard when I saw that you had lost $5,000 while working up to L100.

You guys are literally saying stuff like "WOw thats a really good loss ratio compared to average" on the regular, LOL you are throwing hundreds away DAILY. All I said is that this is a game for rich people and I am not wrong.

Will someone please ban this guy already?

He constantly finds posts to troll and reply with overgeneralizations and negative statements that are often irrelevant to the OP.

Nothing in my thread says I lost $5,000. Now, stop being a moron and if you feel you need to take your beef with me over my thread, move it to my thread so that we can continue to humiliate you.

Last edited:
Miku get off Star Trek Online and get your butt into hunting again!

Back