Whelp, that's it! Can't hunt no more! [More Carried Items Needed]

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I want to hunt, but I have 177 necessities now that I want to carry with me when I hunt. But now I can't hunt, because in 10 minutes of hunting, all I do is walk slow!

Don't tell me I don't need them all. I do. Shut up.

This isn't 2005.

200 carried items is so beta.

And don't tell me about boxes...I have 8500 items in storage. And plenty of boxes. I don't want to hunt with boxes because it makes it such a pain to switch armor, plates, guns, amps, enhancers, chips, clothes, pets, keys, etc etc etc...

PLEASE LET US CARRY MORE ITEMS!!! WE ARE FULL GROWN ADULTS!!! Back in high school, I once lifted 10,000 items. Yes, it was a huge box of plastic spoons, but so what?

Increase the damn limit! I will even pay for it! You are weight racists, and you think we are too weak to carry more...you force your 200 item ideology on us and it has gone to far! Rise up and revolt. I am sick of it all!

And anyone who says 200 item slots is enough is a total noob with no imagination who only grinds caly mobs and sucks.

Next VU we shall see the discovery of a "perfected ring of obesity" I'm sure of it.

Stats include 100% carried item bonus but at a cost of 100 nutrio per hour

New Webshop item: Bag of Holding Modified - hold up to 1000 items, no weight limit.

Only 50k Ped. Get yours now while supplies last.

If MA listens to Taco's cry, then please please make it skill/atribute based. Each stamina 10 items sounds good to me. Skills and atributes are so low valued already, so if they simply add item points then its no good for the avatar imo.

My personal experience - i am fine as i am, i can carry 200 items and about 380kg, more than i need really. I do exceed both sometimes, but its not a big deal. Each my hunt is ~2k ped ammo and depending on enhancers i use its 2-4h. I do not return to the TT till after 3-4 runs unless i need to make a trade or smth. I keep my loot seperated, i have 3x lux armor storage boxes for that: brings down both weight and item count. I have 7 MF chips, 2 weapons, a healing tool, 5 sets of armors (!) some clothing, 2 pets bunch of enhancers 1 bp book, and probably some more items before all the loot. And still i do not exceed item limits with only 3 boxes at 14 items each. After each run i store my loot in one of boxes. When i travel to diff planet i use boxes to decrease weight a lite so can use equus service.

Soko

On a more serious note, I'm a hoarder, too. Just not that bad as Taco, most of the time I manage to keep my deadweight down to ~160 kg, so I have another ~185 kg of carry capacity for my loot.

I believe pretty soon MA will find a way to make money off us, somehow.

I feel your pain :( I also end up unable to move faster than a slow crawl.. and that is after I have dumped most of the things I wish I was carrying on a planet! If we could carry more, I wouldnt have to leave half my stuff at far flung reaches of the universe :cry:

By the time you have thrown in a few outfits, some guns, a few armour sets, some vehicles, plates, amps, repair tools, wire, ammo, essence, MF chips, faps, wham.. you are at 200.

I agree with the boxes thing. I have them piled high in storage, I carry a couple - for stuff I dont mind having to rummage around for. But unless we could label our boxes to make them easily recognisable as to what is blooming well in them - then its too much of a faff :D

I will gladly act as a mobile tt to remove a few 100kg of uselessness acquired during your hunts. It's actually quite time savvy and have done so free of charge in the past. Sometimes its enjoyable to simply witness the hunt.

PM if needed.

Higher item count would be nice, regardless.

One thing that imo would really help is make an option to create an armor set (7 pieaces) in one item and so you have to open it to manage as you do now, so that would make 1 item per armor set and reduce a lot of space in inventory and would not make any bad... Open inventory, double click/open the armor set that you have stablished as a set and then manage it from there, add plates see info change that set etc... not bad i guess, it would work almost like a box but with more utilities

OK...lemme help...

I want to hunt, but I have 177 necessities now that I want to carry with me when I hunt. But now I can't hunt, because in 10 minutes of hunting, all I do is walk slow!

This isn't 2005.

And don't tell me about boxes...I have 8500 items in storage. And plenty of boxes. I don't want to hunt with boxes because it makes it such a pain to switch armor, plates, guns, amps, enhancers, chips, clothes, pets, keys, etc etc etc...

PLEASE LET US CARRY MORE ITEMS!!! WE ARE FULL GROWN ADULTS!!! Back in high school, I once lifted 10,000 items. Yes, it was a huge box of plastic spoons, but so what?

Increase the damn limit! I will even pay for it! You are weight racists, and you think we are too weak to carry more...you force your 200 item ideology on us and it has gone to far! Rise up and revolt. I am sick of it all!

And anyone who says 200 item slots is enough is a total noob with no imagination who only grinds caly mobs and sucks.

Needed: Sword, gun, ammo, fap, armor(maybe)

Not Needed: Latex blow-up doll, 8-balls, Trojan Magnums(junior size takes up less space), put all the 1's on your pedcard...

VOILA! Space! Run freely! Dance and jump.

Brick

If MA listens to Taco's cry, then please please make it skill/atribute based. Each stamina 10 items sounds good to me. Skills and atributes are so low valued already, so if they simply add item points then its no good for the avatar imo.

Soko

Yes, please make it attribute based.

Needed: Sword, gun, ammo, fap, armor(maybe)

Not Needed: Latex blow-up doll, 8-balls, Trojan Magnums(junior size takes up less space), put all the 1's on your pedcard...

VOILA! Space! Run freely! Dance and jump.

Brick

Naw, it is really all those dildos he keeps around from his adventures from Toulan.

Just use anti-gravity and boxes.

You need 7 items held for armor, 2 rings, maybe a cape, that is 10 items.

Then you need a gun and ammo, 12 items. Then the box to carry the rest, 13. Where is issue?

A mental image springs to mind here.
Like great white hunters in Africa about one hundred years ago.
Why not organise a safari.
First get 20 Dhamphyr "companions" - organise them as porters & get each of them to carry on their head a load.
The great hunters fav guns, armour, food? mining equipment etc that he just cannot seem to do without.
He would walk ahead with his fav gun.

Noobs like me, well all is needed is a Barbarella & a pocket full of bullets

This isn't 2005.

Idea!:wise:
A simple crafted underwear (I-II-III etc), that could boost carriege ability it will work. I also have that headeche after 1 hour hunting or just a claim of single good finding in mining (how many vehicles you can carrying to send back lol).

Last edited:
Possible solutions...
  • backpack clothing item, similar to vampire cloak, with buff to increase carry-able weight and items.
  • pet buff(s) that increase carry-able weight and items, available as permanent buff on some pets and for purchase from stables.
  • rings that increase carry-able weight and items.
If any of these get chosen, I want to be generously rewarded, preferable with UL SIB BLP pistol (or that "blp-mod-merc" from Arkadia).

Top's carry service will carry all your items for you. 10 PED/hr.

This isn't 2005.

You CAN carry more items, if you level up. So go level up :)

Yes, please make it attribute based.
Yes either this, or something that actually takes materials so it helps stimulate markups and ingame economy. It needs more end products. Raised carry limit is a good idea of one that, evidently, people would be interested in.

Issue here is total items not weight I believe. Total items can be increased without any issues affecting the economy. 300 is more fair.

This isn't 2005.

Keep in inventory an storage box like Pitbull MK IV (C, L).
It can contain 190 items so together you can have with you 199 in ava inventory and 190 in Pitbull before your ava slow down.
If weight is a problem then put stacks with most weight (up to 580 kg) in spawned Pitbull and recall all vehicles to planet storage.

*i usually keep in inventory also portable TT unit (L) and Transformer T-105

Last edited:
Possible solutions...
  • backpack clothing item, similar to vampire cloak, with buff to increase carry-able weight and items.
  • pet buff(s) that increase carry-able weight and items, available as permanent buff on some pets and for purchase from stables.
  • rings that increase carry-able weight and items.
If any of these get chosen, I want to be generously rewarded, preferable with UL SIB BLP pistol (or that "blp-mod-merc" from Arkadia).

There is already a king kong backpack i believe with anti gravity.

Not sure if Taco is taking the piss with this thread or his serious its hard to tell with at times. He has shit loads of pitballs and also make's anti-gravity luggage.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...276576-Lux-Anti-Gravity-Containers&highlight=

I am with Taco on this. I decided last week to do a tour of the universe. I started on Caly and removed items i did not need. I took 7 sets of armour and 6 sets of plates, I took my weapons - including at least 1 spare of each - rifle - pistol and longblade, also had my UL longblades and a couple of knifes. Reduced pet number to 2, took only 4 vehicles - took my MF chips cos guess what i use them. Reduced my clothing - but still like a selection of outfits, one has to be appropriately dressed at all times.

RT was ok - but Toulan is a pain in the ass - a lot of different loot drops including armour and numerous guns (all count as single item). I end up having to TP back to terminals or use my portable TT. On Toulan I can only hunt for 20 minutes before i start walking. I could store uneeded armour in storage but I have never really hunted properly on Toulan before and i am still trying to work out which armour combos work best.

Ark will be better as i know what i am hunting and can leave armours in storage. I am skipping NI as I did SI so after that will be Cyrene. Again I have a better understanding of the mobs I hunt their so should be ok.

So please increase the number of carried items. I always have plenty of weight left so as previously mentioned it is the item count is the thing that needs changing.

Back