Screenshot Contest Action Image

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
screenshot_competition_action.jpg

CRASH, BANG, KABOOOOOM!!!

The subject for this screenshot competition is 'Action Image'.

Death-defying stunts, avatars in the heat of battle, low-flying quadwings, hair-raising creature attacks...you name it!

Use your imagination and you might find you’re a winner!

The competition will begin on the 22nd of January and finish on the 22nd of February, 23.59 UTC.

Lights...camera...ACTION!

Participate Via Social Media:

Please use BOTH the tags below on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram:

#entropiauniverse #euaction16

Please post it on your own page.

Please make sure your post is set to 'Public' else we won't see it!

Participate Via Email:

Include euaction16 in the subject of the email.

Please ONLY include your full avatar name in the email (no other text) along with your screenshot before the submission deadline to:

competition@entropiauniverse.com

Prizes:
  • 1st: 50 strongboxes
  • 2nd: 10 strongboxes
  • 3rd: 5 strongboxes

RULES AND NOTES:

The in-game screenshot must be from Entropia Universe
You must have an Entropia Universe avatar.
Image editing is allowed (e.g. photoshop, gimp etc).
If sending email be sure to include your full Entropia Universe avatar name in the submission email.
Limit of one entry.
Files should be in jpeg, png or bmp format.
General Graphics Quality Settings on at least “High”
Minimum image resolution - 1280x800
Participants agree that the submitted image and the participant’s full avatar name may be used by MindArk for marketing purposes related to Entropia Universe
Winners will be selected based on creativity and overall aesthetics.

Originally Posted Here

The competition will begin on the 22nd of January?

Where did those 6 days go??? Help me?

Nice, I guess I'll be submitting my favorite screenshot that I've taken in game thus far to see if I win. I doubt it though :p

hogglo_diablo.jpg

If this is for more bloody banner ads !?! :scratch2: :hammer::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rgds

Ace

The competition will begin on the 22nd of January?

Where did those 6 days go??? Help me?

Has been on Facebook for some days. Pcf was late at picking it up.

Cool stuff! :cool:

Thanks! I submitted it via e-mail to see what happens. Not getting my hopes up. I'd +rep ya but I have to wait until I spread more rep bla bla bla

Thanks! I submitted it via e-mail to see what happens. Not getting my hopes up. I'd +rep ya but I have to wait until I spread more rep bla bla bla

So spread it.. you spread everything else....

too old , not enough action but its my absolute favorite of all screenshoots i have ever taken

good old times
Ps : can you identify yourself on that pic ? :D

This was posted 6 days ago on facebook. So thats why.

I was going to participate. But <removed>. PHOTOSHOP ALLOWED? THIS ISN'T EVEN A SCREENSHOT CONTEST IT IS A PHOTOSHOP CONTEST.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was posted 6 days ago on facebook. So thats why.

I was going to participate. But <removed>. PHOTOSHOP ALLOWED? THIS ISN'T EVEN A SCREENSHOT CONTEST IT IS A PHOTOSHOP CONTEST.

Photoshop makes things better and more professional looking. Why so rage?

"Stop your bitching." - Angel 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
MindArk should conduct more of these little contests. A couple of us will get Strongboxes for free for simply posting a nice screenshot, plus it provides a bit of marketing through social media.

The Maffoid thing going on how will be a good opportunity to get some snaps in.

MindArk should conduct more of these little contests. A couple of us will get Strongboxes for free for simply posting a nice screenshot, plus it provides a bit of marketing through social media.

The Maffoid thing going on how will be a good opportunity to get some snaps in.

Except it isn't simply posting a nice screenshot. It is whoever can photoshop the nicest image.

Except it isn't simply posting a nice screenshot. It is whoever can photoshop the nicest image.

You are quite right. The best I'd be able to do is adjust the brightness and contrast lol.

I love it; don't know why people are whining. If you don't like it, don't participate.

You are quite right. The best I'd be able to do is adjust the brightness and contrast lol.

Rubbish. Myself and a few others won great prizes in the last competition without photoshop :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...shot-Contest&p=3375091&viewfull=1#post3375091

Screenshot Contest Action Image

As third party software is not supported by MA i need little help about how to use EU newly implemented full screen screenshot function on witch we waited for 14 years.

No?

Oh?

Ah is here contest of best usage of various third party software?

As third party software is not supported by MA i need little help about how to use EU newly implemented full screen screenshot function on witch we waited for 14 years.

No?

Oh?

This..........................

No?

Oh?

Agreed.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...178791-*PLEASE*-Give-us-a-screenshot-function!!

I asked for this EXACTLY SIX years ago, and that was before these type of competitions started.

If you had an integrated screenshot function players would be taking pictures all the time, routinely.

now_thats_what_i_call_a_server_test2.jpg

I remember that quite well!! :laugh:

MA saved the Hogglo (Horse) in the end! Was fixed very quick, maybe due to there being a song about it.

Maybe is we make a song about saving the Cowboy's they will fix aim botting and we can get some bada** PVP pic's filled with Entropian's with tons of gun fire and explosions! Hopefully before this contest is over!!! :dance:

Decided to submit a pic to the contest from the feff attack event and ran around with Fraps non stop shooting.
Had a clean gui and no chat so I missed how much I was annoying the people hunting there. Wanted close ups of grim feff faces, tons of flashes and what not.

Sorry to anyone who was there if I was in your way :rolleyes:

Got a few pics. Submitted another one but I kind of liked this swirly pic.

maffoid_attack_global_2016.jpg

Rubbish. Myself and a few others won great prizes in the last competition without photoshop :)

Do you know what? You're bloody right. I'm sure not everyone has photo editing tools and I certainly don't.

I've submitted my Photoshop-free image already via Twitter.

Good luck everyone. You've got to be in it to win it!

I managed to snag this shot with print screen by accident while tring to make something for a different purpose, thought it was kinda cool so ill post it here.

Click Picture to Enlarge to HD Full Res

Note: This picture is not enhanced in any way

Last edited:
I managed to snag this shot with print screen by accident while tring to make something for a different purpose, thought it was kinda cool so ill post it here.

Click Picture to Enlarge to HD Full Res

Note: This picture is not enhanced in any way

Getting an image like that just by accident is like winning the lottery.
The background light behind and around the helmet is awesome.

May the actionest pic win :)

I was making video clips, the lighting and camera position was attentional but how I managed to grab a screen shot right at the right time :p.

My screen shots are more HD then my recordings, so periodically I take screen shots while making clip so I can try and enhance and filter my videos to look closer to full HD.

Back