EBN: Maffoids Attack!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
maffoid_event.jpg
Recent attacks are most likely caused by Maffoid warrior coming-of-age rituals, according to the Imperial Exobiology Institute.

Encroaching colonist and robot settlement on Maffoid hunting grounds was also believed to be a causal factor.

The IEI warned that “the threat level this year is off the charts!”.

Colonists are asked to be careful when travelling in the following areas:

• Cape Corinth
  • Half Moon Bay
  • Camp Icarus
  • Camp Echidna
  • Aegis Mound
  • Fort Medusa

Originally Posted Here

Interesting - anyone have any density/maturity reports? Shared mobs?

Aegis Mound - L63 M. Overseer Elite. Shared. Icarus too many green dots, crash. Didn't check out the other places.

They dont count towards Maffoid mission... :confused:

Lvl 47, 75 and 114 at Atlas Haven ... :D

Sahred never counts for missions. Bad news for me.

Shared mobs that have non-shared counterparts do count (same for robots). But Overseers don't.

There are shared medium ones with standard maturities east from Corinth.

The Lv114 mobs most likely have something good hidden inside one of them but i guess the usual suspects will get it because there are only a hand full of people who can grind trough them in a manner you can call farming status.

Do they deserve it ? HELL YES THEY DO , they spend lots of money and time to get where they are.

But the other question is , why should i or the other 90% of the population care about this event ?
For some consolidation prices like 1 ped guns ? Thanks but i still have over 300 of them in my depot

Shared mobs that have non-shared counterparts do count (same for robots). But Overseers don't.

There are shared medium ones with standard maturities east from Corinth.

Ok, thanks. It is mandatory to kill them solo to get the mission points?

But the other question is , why should i or the other 90% of the population care about this event ?

As a newish player, I'm curious about this myself. They don't count for the iron mission chain, their drops don't seem to be anything special(based on a handful of kills at the Camp Icarus spawn) for their level and no info about any special quest/whatever to kill them.

Nope...not even if u solo them...points are stuck. They don't count for maffoid mission

I didnt mean for maffs, i meant for shared mobs alltogether (that give points)

The Lv114 mobs most likely have something good hidden inside one of them but i guess the usual suspects will get it because there are only a hand full of people who can grind trough them in a manner you can call farming status.

Do they deserve it ? HELL YES THEY DO , they spend lots of money and time to get where they are.

For some consolidation prices like 1 ped guns ? Thanks but i still have over 300 of them in my depot

As a newish player, I'm curious about this myself. They don't count for the iron mission chain, their drops don't seem to be anything special(based on a handful of kills at the Camp Icarus spawn) for their level and no info about any special quest/whatever to kill them.

Then don't hunt them. What's the issue? :scratch2:

Rgds

Ace

I am a new player too and can't understand what is this about. You don't really hope to spend couple of PEC ammo and get couple of thousands PED for this? The loot is scaled according to the level of the mob.

BTW - are there lvl 18-20 maffoids in the attacks waves?

there is some around cape corinth

non-shared Elite Maffs @ Fort Medusa

I don't understand why the kills on elite maffoids dont count for the iron mission... both Shared and non-shared dont count...whats the dam sense of the spawns????

It sucks that they dont count towards Iron mission :confused:

Would do alot more maffs it they where counting..

I don't understand why the kills on elite maffoids dont count for the iron mission... both Shared and non-shared dont count...whats the dam sense of the spawns????

I agree it they should count towards iron mission points.

I suspect it's and oversight by MA. Maybe someone forgot to check off a box?

it is unfortunate. I know that the Elite Argos at Troy count towards the Argo mission.

Can someone PM me, or post here, the positions of NON-shared

Maffoid Clan Warlord Elite

Maffoid Overseer Elite

Warchief Kazrak

etc.

TIA

Can someone PM me, or post here, the positions of NON-shared

Maffoid Clan Warlord Elite

Maffoid Overseer Elite

Warchief Kazrak

etc.

TIA

Non-shared overseer elites north of Fort Medusa. Not sure if there are other maturities mixed in there as well..

L63 and L114 at Medusa. I think there is only one war chief and it is in the wave event at Dustkeep and it is shared loot.

as i write this LVL 114 Maffoid Clan Warlord Elite are all over Atlas.
Suggest you fly in--- the TP is mobbed too!

Where are the shared loot ones? I want to go take some action screenshots and try to win without photoshop.

Where are the shared loot ones? I want to go take some action screenshots and try to win without photoshop.

Thanks all for responding.

Aegis Mound has a lot spawning right outside the shop can that are shared loot, overseer to warchief

Is there a reason to shoot these ?

Atami

Back