genesis firefly

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hiya

whats a going price tt+ for a genesis firefly these days preferable tier 7ish..or what is max one should pay tt+ for one of these also if an alternative exists please do input would be appreciated

Reagrds
Tees

Clubs! ....

<removed>

For you I think you should pay tt+25-30k

Last edited by a moderator:
Clubs! ....

Hi Hj

i also looked into those i am just short of being maxed on a mace IV....i really don't want to buy a III only to want to sell and upgrade to a IV a couple weeks later...and neither do i want to chip in 2k peds of chips just to max it...if i can find one i can grind with for a couple of weeks even if it means leaving collat... then go for a IV that would be ideal....

I believe i was more keen on the 45/45 over the 42/42 attack and a slight more dpp over the mace III

But lets see what happens keeping options open

im kind of out of the market trends now, but im guessing around +10 to +15 for a higher tiered one, and +10 or less for a tier 0 (if such a thing exists)

im kind of out of the market trends now, but im guessing around +10 to +15 for a higher tiered one, and +10 or less for a tier 0 (if such a thing exists)

hey thanks narfi...sounds in the range of what i was expecting....i did see a couple sell for around 8ish k a few times maybe prices have gone up due to amp releases

Last edited:
A genesis firefly with a melee trauma X amp does 69.85 dps at 2.961 eco

A songkra dagger with a melee trauma VI amp does 64.75 dps at 2.964 eco

the last combo costs 1000 peds to acquire.. Are you going to pay thousands of peds more for 5 dps?

I have a xeno dagger scratcher with a trauma VII amp. It does 76.06 dps at 2.970 eco

It cost me less then 10k

Yes yes the latter have less tt.. but we have portable repair terminals now..
Whatever someone's asking for the firefly.. it's overpriced.

Last edited:
A genesis firefly with a melee trauma X amp does 69.85 dps at 2.961 eco

A songkra dagger with a melee trauma VI amp does 64.75 dps at 2.964 eco

the last combo costs 1000 peds to aquire.. Are you going to pay thousands of peds more for 5 dps?

I have a xeno dagger scratcher with a trauma VII amp. It does 76.06 dps at 2.970 eco

It cost me less then 10k

Yes yes the latter have less tt.. but we have portable repair terminals now..
Whatever someone's asking for the firefly.. it's overpriced.

sounds good but i am on the lvl 38 on the melee skills range and 38 on a mace skills range hence im kinda stuck at that area where everything is expensive unless your around the lvl 45+ mark or higher...

never concentrated on the melee side of things....

still looking around to see what options i have so all input is appreciated

Hi Hj

i also looked into those i am just short of being maxed on a mace IV....i really don't want to buy a III only to want to sell and upgrade to a IV a couple weeks later...and neither do i want to chip in 2k peds of chips just to max it...if i can find one i can grind with for a couple of weeks even if it means leaving collat... then go for a IV that would be ideal....

I believe i was more keen on the 45/45 over the 42/42 attack and a slight more dpp over the mace III

But lets see what happens keeping options open

I have a high tiered mkIII (tier6.1) that i could probably part with if that changes your interest at all

I have a high tiered mkIII (tier6.1) that i could probably part with if that changes your interest at all

Hi hypnotyk thanks for letting me know...i had a look at your sales thread and was quite interested but at the moment its looking like i will be renting a III and maxing a IV and then buy a IV and sticking to that....as there really is no point in me buying a III and then a week later trading it in for a IV and so on....

But if i decide to go with a III for what ever reason will keep you in mind bud.

Thanx
Tees

Back