Approved posts only? can that

An interesting choice of example

I think my first 2 or 3 posts needed approval, after that i can post without it.

I think my first 2 or 3 posts needed approval, after that i can post without it.

The real trouble starts when you try to edit one of those first x posts. They disappear, and if they were opening posts, threads suddenly stop making any sense. It's been this way for at least three years (I fell into this trap in July 2013), and no one gives a damn.

The real trouble starts when you try to edit one of those first x posts. They disappear, and if they were opening posts, threads suddenly stop making any sense. It's been this way for at least three years (I fell into this trap in July 2013), and no one gives a damn.

711 is aware of this. It appears to be a vBulletin issue, and not something he can do anything to either fix or prevent.
A post which has been manually approved, and is then edited, will return to the mod queue for further approval.
We get this done as soon as we can, but inevitably there will be a delay as neither e-lite nor I are available 24/7.

Hello Serica,

i just noticed that fews thread were completely deleted.
for an exemple last thread in offtopic was the one on LoL game,
deleted, just an exemple, there is way more,
it seems that thread which doesn't promote the game in the right direction, or damage EU's "public image" are litterally censored.
i'd like to know the rules about this please.

Hello Serica,

i just noticed that fews thread were completely deleted.
for an exemple last thread in offtopic was the one on LoL game,
deleted, just an exemple, there is way more,
it seems that thread which doesn't promote the game in the right direction, or damage EU's "public image" are litterally censored.
i'd like to know the rules about this please.

This is a 'fan/player forum' for Entropia Universe, and particularly Planet Calypso - not other unrelated online games.
Reference to other games in the course of constructive discussion about EU or Calypso (eg suggesting a useful or exciting feature from another game that might be implemented in EU) is fine.
Threads or posts which are entirely devoted to discussing or promoting other games will be removed.

3.7 – Advertising/Recruiting
Advertising or attempts of recruiting community members to other computer games, virtual worlds or MMORPGs other than Planet Calypso is NOT permitted. Any and all such, references, threads or posts, including, without limitation, those that appear in avatar pictures, member profiles or member signatures, may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

ho.
ok.

so in offtopic forum section every subject can be discussed but other game.
mmmh .. ok got it.
thanks

How long should I wait before I assume that post got lost in translation? Granted, it's only been about 40 minutes so there is a high probability that I'm just impatient and being new to the forum it isn't like I don't have plenty to do however, I crave the feedback that others can see what I think is important. After all, isn't that what forums are all about? :D

Same here. I did my first topic 3 times because it doesn't show up in my profile.
That would be a very good place to have it show up. Posters then know it was really submitted.
The small popup when i posted, was gone before i could read all of it.

Back