Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUDs) Officially Sold Out!

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
(Copy-pasted from official post on www.arkadiaforum.com)

deedsoldout-jpg.1983

Attention Arkadians,

This is an official announcement that all AUD's have been sold from the webstore.
Congratulations to all the owners and we wish you the best.

Anyone wishing to acquire AUD's will have to do so in game from willing sellers.​

Source: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/arkadia-underground-deeds-sold-out.13210/

How many were there originally?

How many were there originally?

200,000 deeds based on this post:

THE WORLD’S FIRST MILLION DOLLAR
VIRTUAL PROPERTY

Planet Arkadia is breaking new frontiers in online gaming

Singapore – 3/26/2014 - Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world’s first $1,000,000 virtual property. Arkadia Underground gives all players a unique opportunity to participate in land investment within Entropia Universe allowing players to share in the revenues of Arkadia Underground and receive dividends on a daily basis.

This innovative new offering by Planet Arkadia enables players to participate in up to 200,000 deeds that have been priced at only 50 PED (or $5.00) per deed in direct response to player demand for more opportunities to invest at a lower entry price. The Real Cash Economy has been developed over a 10 year period providing a solid foundation for the virtual economy as all in-game currency ‘PEDs’ are transferable to US$ at a fixed rate of 10 PED for each dollar, unchanged for over 10 years. Importantly, participants are able to withdraw their earnings back to their real life bank accounts at any time.

“Arkadia Underground has been highly anticipated within our Arkadian and Entropia Universe communities, especially now we have the ability for every player to earn revenues with such a low barrier to entry.” said David Dobson, CEO of Arkadia Studios. “Every player can now participate in Arkadia's vibrantly growing economy which has enjoyed a quadrupling of activity year on year now for 3 years. Where else can you make investments where you can also jump in to play for fun and be rewarded on so many levels?”

Planet Arkadia is an ever growing planetary economy within Entropia Universe. Players can expect state of the art graphics to provide them a virtual world where hunting, mining and crafting can combine in a vibrant real cash economy. “Players all across the universe have so far welcomed exploring the amazing visual effects inside the underground caverns. Arkadians are passionate about their resident planet and this innovative Arkadia Underground has added a new dimension to their playing experience” added David Dobson.
Entropia Universe is the world’s largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game. Players have no monthly fees, but deposit and withdraw real funds to enjoy their adventures on any planet in the Entropia Universe. To download the free game please visit www.planetarkadia.com.

About Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd
Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd is an independent game developer based in Singapore and was founded in 2010 to bring the virtual world of Planet Arkadia to life within the Entropia Universe. Arkadia’s mission is to bring the highest quality MMO gaming experience to Entropia Universe players and a rewarding yet social home for the growing reams of Arkadians. http://www.planetarkadia.com

About Entropia Universe AB
Entropia Universe is the largest Real Cash Economy Massively Multiplayer Online Game in the world. Entropia Universe offers players the ability to participate in a unique virtual world where they have no monthly costs. Its innovative real money economy uses a virtual currency which has a fixed exchange rate with the US dollar. This allows players to deposit and withdraw real funds for their adventures on any virtual planet or in the real world. Entropia Universe uses a state of the art graphics engine to deliver the highest quality visuals in an MMO today.
For more information on Entropia Universe please contact us at the email below or go to our website at http://www.entropiauniverse.com.

Source: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/arkadia-underground-press-release.10183/

Correct, 200000 deeds now sold and in circulation.

They better be since you could buy them at 50 at webshop and resell it to players with no effort for few peds more, now I guess they'll go up even further. +100 in a year :) is my prediction assuming Planet Arkadia keeps up the good work.

They better be since you could buy them at 50 at webshop and resell it to players with no effort for few peds more, now I guess they'll go up even further. +100 in a year :) is my prediction assuming Planet Arkadia keeps up the good work.

I'm sure that is what accelerated their sell out. I know a few people who bought 100 deeds, then sold them the same day for 7 ped profit per deed.

Thats impressive , grats arkadia i hope the money helps you to make your planet even better. But how was the distribution ? Did mindark got 50% of every sold aud ?

Thats impressive , grats arkadia i hope the money helps you to make your planet even better. But how was the distribution ? Did mindark got 50% of every sold aud ?

I don't believe MA gets any cut from AUDs. All AUD holders are essentially part owners of a massive land area that is Arkadia Underground. The amount of deeds simply drives how much of a cut of taxes you receive based on the turnover in Arkadia Underground. I could be wrong of course but that is how I see it works.

No no i meant the sales price of 5$ per sold deed. Did mindark reap in 2.5$ or did all the money go to planet arkadia ?

No no i meant the sales price of 5$ per sold deed. Did mindark reap in 2.5$ or did all the money go to planet arkadia ?

who knows? But my assumption is that Arkadia gets it all - since its essentially like selling a land deed.

I would assume that if a land area gets sold by a PP - the PP gets all that revenue? But of course I have no proof - just a couple auds to hug

Yea they got a cut of it. Don't know how much, but mindark always splits profit on development work.

Yea they got a cut of it. Don't know how much, but mindark always splits profit on development work.

They did no development work here. Maybe they got a cut of the sales from the shop though like 10% as they help sell it there, but that is it.

They did no development work here. Maybe they got a cut of the sales from the shop though like 10% as they help sell it there, but that is it.

PP = Creates art and other misc content such as blueprint recipes etc which is submited to MA for approval.

MA = writes all code/Script and packages all art/content the PP submits into VU releases.

To sum it up, if MA didnt lift a finger its not in the game.

But hey its only been 5 years since they introduced PPs(or more? cant remember) i fully suspect we will need atleast 45 more years before this destinction is fully known :D.

Do you guys think they will issue more of these in the future for different planets?

Do you guys think they will issue more of these in the future for different planets?

For sure. It has been proven to be a profitable way for MA and PP to get cash, and a way to diminish depos for entropians.

It is also a esy to be more commites with the development of Entropia Universe and the attraction of new players.

Gratulations to Arkadia devs

And i guess to AUD owners. I guess price is going up now. So those holding tons of them are getting some real ROI now :)

One hyped deed deal down. Next up compet hype here we come...

PP = Creates art and other misc content such as blueprint recipes etc which is submited to MA for approval.

MA = writes all code/Script and packages all art/content the PP submits into VU releases.

To sum it up, if MA didnt lift a finger its not in the game.

But hey its only been 5 years since they introduced PPs(or more? cant remember) i fully suspect we will need atleast 45 more years before this destinction is fully known :D.

MA doesn't write the code for every planet, they only approve it.

Back