Question: Good maps of Rocktropia now?

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Are there any good resources to know where mobs are at rocktropia now?

Are there any good resources to know where mobs are at rocktropia now?

http://mashupforge.com/map/rocktropia_mobs/#x=-7.18810087&y=13.53515625&z=2

jogging.png

Kool Kats up to Prowler on Isle of Lost Avatars.

excellent job

I wonder if there is a chance to be added also somewhere the domes old names, since many (if not all) very usefull info about mining (ore/enmatter by dome) referring the old names => numbers and not the new version.
It will be awesome and helpfull for new and old miners.

excellent job

I wonder if there is a chance to be added also somewhere the domes old names, since many (if not all) very usefull info about mining (ore/enmatter by dome) referring the old names => numbers and not the new version.
It will be awesome and helpfull for new and old miners.

If you click on either the dome TP name or the dome TP icon on the map, the icon will expand and lists the old dome numbers. I will see about breaking the dome TPs out under their own section tomorrow.

EDIT - Nevermind, I went ahead and moved the dome number from the body text and added it to the title.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the owner of Mashupforge.com took the site offline for good so these maps are gone. Am currently looking into other options for recreating them.

ROCKtropia Teleport Locations map

I postponed for sometime now ROCKtropia mobs spawn locations, because I lost some data from my computer but I will make it eventually.

Looking good Fyrs - plus rep!

:beerchug:

Hell map 99% done and added

Back