screenshots....image too big for shot??

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Why are my screenshots coming out like this for??? Image seems to be bigger than the screen shot, and it kinda takes the top left hand side pic on the monitor image is fine 4k@75Hz 40" monitor...Could it be scaling as i am doing 150% also screen res is 4k but the game is being played in window mode 1440p

Any input pls

Thx
Tees

It seems EL tracker gets confused by your configuration, or drivers maybe...?
I would try contacting EL support.

You have also timing issue, you got screenshot on someone else global on first pic, ah slow MA.

You have also timing issue, you got screenshot on someone else global on first pic, ah slow MA.

i believe that was a beacon hof thing so 2 swirlies

This seems to be a forum issue with the size of your image. If you click on the image itself you can see it's fine. For some reason the forum is not re-sizing the image. 711 maybe working on the forum adding/removing addons...:scratch2:

This seems to be a forum issue with the size of your image. If you click on the image itself you can see it's fine. For some reason the forum is not re-sizing the image. 711 maybe working on the forum adding/removing addons...:scratch2:

Nope forum images are fine i uploaded 174 images all good these are taken like this checked on pc

Nope forum images are fine i uploaded 174 images all good these are taken like this checked on pc

Yes as I said. It seems to be a forum issue here. Your images are perfectly fine. The forum for some reason is having an issue (most likely due to the high resolution) not re-sizing the image but cropping it for the forum posts. 711 has been contacted (hopefully).

If the images are already cropped on the PC then it has nothing to do with the forum.
It seems entropiatracker client gets confused by your screen settings? ... or drivers, maybe?

I would contact EL support, they are best qualified for this.

If the images are already cropped on the PC then it has nothing to do with the forum.
It seems entropiatracker client gets confused by your screen settings? ... or drivers, maybe?

I would contact EL support, they are best qualified for this.

Please I ask of you..Click on his image..please :)

And for my fellow trolls that can't click:

attachment.php

Last edited:
And for the trolls that can't click:

I get same as TeesMaarKhan.
My screen is 1920 x 1080.
If i set zoom on my browser on 75% then i get same pic as your.
Maybe it pass forum limit on how big pics or its length can be uploaded?

Last edited:
I believe the OP means that the screenshot you see on the forum IS the actual screenshot that is produced from using EL tracker, which cuts off the bottom and the right side of the Entropia Universe window.

To the OP: While I am certain the EL staff will read this in due time, there is also a "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of the main page for EL. It's really tiny lettering in the paragraph that outlines the disclaimers that they aren't associated with MA, etc.

Hope ya get it fixed!

I believe the OP means that the screenshot you see on the forum IS the actual screenshot that is produced from using EL tracker, which cuts off the bottom and the right side of the Entropia Universe window.

To the OP: While I am certain the EL staff will read this in due time, there is also a "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of the main page for EL. It's really tiny lettering in the paragraph that outlines the disclaimers that they aren't associated with MA, etc.

Hope ya get it fixed!

Thats exactly what i mean how the pictures are showing on forum is exactly how they are taken by El not the full pic....

I will contact EL see what they say

Thanks guys

are u using win 10 ?

Hi yes thats correct...i got your pm and will try it

size on screens
if u use win 10 .
go to setting and system .check size on text apps and objekts.
it's set on 125% by default.
set it on 100%

I have that set to 150% as i am using a 40" 4k monitor i have to otherwise things are toooo small. I assumed that might be the case but will try a hof or global at 100% and see if that rectifies it

yep it was that i set to 100 and hofed and screen shot came out normal....maybe this is something EL can look into to work something with dpi scaling i think its called??

Regards
Tees

Back