PVP Videos!

KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
Hey guys,

PvP in Entropia can be extremely fun and this can be seen from all the PK'ers running around with Guns, Swords, and Rockets that cost 20,000 peds +++ Armor sets with huge burn plates its a serious business!

The biggest issue for most is cost of ammo and decay but for many its to fun to pass up. So in the spirit of resurrecting PvP ill try and post PK content such as videos.​

Im working on making an official thread dedicated to pvp. This is just a trailer per say until I can get the graphics rolling on it.

Please no talk about aim bots breaking pvp, we know thats the biggest issue and we'll hash it out on another thread when we get people more into pvp :cool:

Last edited:
DWdvcpk.png

3kZLhhn.jpg

FXxMPU9.jpg

B32nZsB.jpg
dHN5ovI.gif
enw9iZn.jpg

1qk5IrP.jpg

9SVqniY.jpg

dX1elDU.jpg
FDeyrlp.gif
7PHrM1P.jpg

oCDPYaV.jpg

3kZLhhn.jpg

8xPiskd.jpg
jBUbldC.gif
9ri0CRu.jpg

1uMFDhT.jpg

3kZLhhn.jpg

AiTmwJR.jpg
er7VkAs.gif
gxidfDp.jpg

gNrgNDj.jpg

3kZLhhn.jpg

This was a Fort Map I was using off screen in case you guys are wondering how I was keeping up with over 28 waypoints :umn:

Click Picture to Enlarge in higher quality and resolution
Resolution - 2530x1828

Last edited:
I was hoping for more intense action. But seems to be fun indeed

The one before Slaughterfuest 5 was pretty intense, hopefully people will see this and want to join!

Then it will be much more instense

:launcher::headbang::handgun::naughty::poke::sniper::nutkick::woohoo::ninja::rocket:

Thank You Kull :)

Hail to the kamikaze :D
Big thanks to Kull for making a vid of the whole thing , this can anwser alot of questions i usualy get when advertising the event :)

Was a good event , but could be better.
And it was intense , You were just looking through Kull's "high" sight :D
It was very exiting in the defence , where i spent most of the time in this one :)

"Around every corner there is a Phill" - Liara Luna Tesoni
Same as Leya thinks i am stalking her :D
Sorry guys , i just predict Your trajectory or fix the force fields when You bump in to me:3

Problem with these events is balance , when promoter asks You to change team You just do it, its not coz he wants to get an advantage , but coz he wants to balance the teams out. Sadly so far people have ignored to do so , and that realy harms the fun factor , imo. Even after 1st hour it was clear that there is a huge gap in points between 2 teams and something wasnt right.

As the event host , i would like to apologise to the Triangles team of Slaughterfest#5 for bad balancing.
I done all i could , but people didnt want to cooperate.

Even so , the event was alot of fun , and i am glad we get the usual 10x10 people every weekend , but also wishing we get it to 20x20 in a little while , like in the old times :)
Every weekend frequent participants get smarter and more adapted to the forts :)

Also i want to keep the 200 HP limit , no offence to big guys , we know You guys can deal alot of damage but
that would make less skilled folks cannon fodder.
Here i'd like to add that even tho there are alot of skilled players , little guys play as important role as everyone else by repairing and defending :) Thats what makes it fun for everyone.

Slaughterfest#6 will be slighlty different from others. This time there will be No Mindforce Teleportation rule. :tp:
Will make it in to team vehicle warfare , add some more dynamics in to the whole thing and make turrets more
usefull . No fast "infiltrations" this time. So fuel up , get some welding wire and Your whole garage in Your pocket.

The event will be held as usual at Fort Invincible (N from Tukar TP) on Saturday 20:00 ingame time (UTC) on
6th February. Hope we get more people. Everyone is invited as long as You are not above 200 HP and below 1000

And as always,event promoter is not responsible for any ingame imperfections (glitches/bugs/exploit/lag/crashes).

Lets keep it clean , no shady stuff.

See You all at the forts :) :rocket:

Double Post Remove*

Last edited:
Special thanks to you Phill!

Without you none of these videos would be possible, your work and dedication to bring PK back has inspired me to make these videos of what you've created!

Hopefully what you've done will inspire more people to not only join but to make great looking videos like these and not only get existing players into PVP but new players who know nothing about the game.

For many Entropia has 4 things to offer:

• PVP
  • Hunting
  • Mining
    [*]Crafting

Thanks again to Phill F2X Simons for making this all possible!
Some +REP is in order :beerchug:

PS: Videos and content like this will lead to outsiders clicking the download button!

But hey why would MindArk and Planet Partners care about working on something that expands the games player base :duh:

Last edited:
Problem with these events is balance , when promoter asks You to change team You just do it, its not coz he wants to get an advantage , but coz he wants to balance the teams out. Sadly so far people have ignored to do so , and that realy harms the fun factor , imo. Even after 1st hour it was clear that there is a huge gap in points between 2 teams and something wasnt right.

Sorry about that man I was in to deep when it popped up! :ninja: In the videos you can see where you asked me to change sides. Unfortantally at the time I had no clue what it was or what it meant, you can see people talking to me in chat and no answers, for me when im PK'ing everything else fades out.

If my house caught on fire and a a group of 4 super hot fire women showed up to rescue me, I wouldnt even notice and probably burn to death!

7YdGyj8.jpg

Ill accept for sure next time :headbang:

PK Baby!!!

Last edited:
I think it was or could have been closer than it appeared, top 3 on wining team were kull,Phil, buck but I was 7th or 8th overall which means triangles did have at least 3rd,4th,5th,6th on leaderboard

The fort fights are great fun either way and very cheap to play in due to the 10% decay-ammo
good going Phil for events and kull for the vids

Another good day for PK! Hopefully we can get some people in on this weeks fort event.

Ill make a tutorial video later that is simple and to the point of all aspects of fort battles, RK5's repair things free with no WW usage, repairers are needed, choppers, cars, tanks etc etc!

Also for every 1 shot regularly, it turns to 10 shots in fort. Confusing I know but ill make something that makes it easy to under stand, graphical stuff helps people of all languages and learning curves pick things up right away.

Many Many Things in the works, will push more good stuff out by this weekend hopefully.

Bump for today's event at 20:00 UTC :)

Bump for today's event at 20:00 UTC :)

14 hours from now slaughterfuest is on! will be videos so you guys can be famous here!!!

GL and lets have a blast!

Back