Arkadia Underground Deed future?

sry911

Guardian
All deeds have been sold out,so maybe now anyone have any suggestions how to improve AU ?
I bought few 100 from webshop and thinking about any ways to improve AU activity.Maybe fellow AUD holders would like to disccuss the possibilities?:)

All deeds have been sold out,so maybe now anyone have any suggestions how to improve AU ?
I bought few 100 from webshop and thinking about any ways to improve AU activity.Maybe fellow AUD holders would like to disccuss the possibilities?:)

I dont think I've ever been in the Arkadia Underground.

So, I'd suggest publicity about it, why it is a good place to visit and what the rewards are along with good pictures would be your best way to improve AU activity.

Other Planets Discussion forum section is where such information could be posted here.

Go AUDs! :D

Last edited:
I think current AUD model is flawed. AUDs ONLY generate income when people BURN peds inside the instances.

And no one is bothered to go inside due to the fact that all the gates are LOCKED - and there is an initial EXPENDITURE just to be able to acquire/craft the keys.

The only way the AUDs will have better payouts is, if they REMOVE THE KEYS and OPEN the gates to EVERYONE. That way more casual players can stroll inside and there is a better chance that they will BURN PEDs inside, and thus generate more revenue.

AND instead of locking the ENTRY gates - there should be LOCKED TREASURE ROOMS (depending on the I,II,II,...IX,X key/dungeon levels) after the final/mini bosses that are ONLY UNLOCKED via the I,II,III,...IX.X keys.

This way:
** the the CRAFTERS still get to craft the TREASURE ROOM keys thus helping the player economy.
** players spend more and generate more income for MA and Ark.
** AUDs also generate better income for investors.

A Win-Win-Win solution.

But the question is.... will Mindark implement this solution?

If you do not know how something works, do not post your opinion!

Arkadia is a viable planet and has a great system for its players.

The UG deeds have nothing to do with the Aakas instances.

There are instances in the UG, however it is not the only source of income there. Instances may or may not be included in the payout, same as calypso deeds and the events there.

The Underground has a TON of events where the players get a boost in payouts. Smugglers have Mech's, and HUGE Oratan event spawns are a common thing.

Keep smoking your crack, maybe reprice your Quarry booth from 25 cld's so Arkdaia will not have to worry about your poison. Then again... have you sold the booth at Nea's place for 250 k yet? or still hope someone thinks it is the LA they are buying? makes me wonder.... are you related to Li Lilane Ka?

just find something profitable down there and make it public :p

Ignisium and Dianthus spawns. A rather 'clustered' location as well. Better chance at hitting something worth actual markup there compared to say--FOMA.

If you do not know how something works, do not post your opinion!

Arkadia is a viable planet and has a great system for its players.

The UG deeds have nothing to do with the Aakas instances.

Thank you for clearing that up.

The main issue I can see players facing is their want to actual sell back into Arks economy rather than taking their goods to Caly.

@Shard-Angel...
Never seen anyone talk with so much confidence about a subject and talk down on it without knowing what they are talking about.
AUD's get paid from the tax of the Underground not from the instances. The revenue has been amazing for the past weeks and AUD's are relatively popular. Especially with the Smuggler mission chain, Mechs, Oratan wave event etc going on, it's really becomming awesome in the Underground. So please do your research before you judge on things you clearly know nothing about.

I dont think I've ever been in the Arkadia Underground.

So, I'd suggest publicity about it, why it is a good place to visit and what the rewards are along with good pictures would be your best way to improve AU activity.

Other Planets Discussion forum section is where such information could be posted here.
Thx for your suggestion :)

Ignisium and Dianthus spawns. A rather 'clustered' location as well. Better chance at hitting something worth actual markup there compared to say--FOMA.

Thank you for clearing that up.

The main issue I can see players facing is their want to actual sell back into Arks economy rather than taking their goods to Caly.

For ores and enmaters there is buyers who is online daily and buying them, but there is no casual hunting loot buyer that I would notice.

But there is no 7ped teleportation fee from there to planetside ( it + compared to foma)

I think current AUD model is flawed. AUDs ONLY generate income when people BURN peds inside the instances.

And no one is bothered to go inside due to the fact that all the gates are LOCKED - and there is an initial EXPENDITURE just to be able to acquire/craft the keys.

The only way the AUDs will have better payouts is, if they REMOVE THE KEYS and OPEN the gates to EVERYONE. That way more casual players can stroll inside and there is a better chance that they will BURN PEDs inside, and thus generate more revenue.

AND instead of locking the ENTRY gates - there should be LOCKED TREASURE ROOMS (depending on the I,II,II,...IX,X key/dungeon levels) after the final/mini bosses that are ONLY UNLOCKED via the I,II,III,...IX.X keys.

This way:
** the the CRAFTERS still get to craft the TREASURE ROOM keys thus helping the player economy.

A Win-Win-Win solution.

AUDS pay ZERO from instances. They are not taxed in any way. Most income at the moment is from the plate upgrade, and people searching for Graphine Composite to make the UL plate. AUD payout will rise when the Composite is discovered and the mob it drops from is public.

Last edited:
Two words. Let us fucking TP chip there....you have no idea how many hunters say FU to AU right now because of this.

AUDS pay ZERO from instances. They are not taxed in any way. Most income at the moment is from the plate upgrade, and people searching for Graphine Polymer to make the UL plate. AUD payout will rise when the Polymer is discovered and the mob it drops from is public.

But of course you meant to write Graphene Composite. Lots of polymer dropping, only 2 composite so far. One from Togs, one from Badgers. Based on that I am expecting it will also drop from Navi and Wombana.

Drop rate of composite is crazy low. We have been lobbying ark devs about the situation but ofc it's MA that controls drop rates.

But of course you meant to write Graphene Composite. Lots of polymer dropping, only 2 composite so far. One from Togs, one from Badgers. Based on that I am expecting it will also drop from Navi and Wombana.

Drop rate of composite is crazy low. We have been lobbying ark devs about the situation but ofc it's MA that controls drop rates.

Oops, I was just reading the thread too, I get a little dyslexic sometimes :p

AUDS pay ZERO from instances. They are not taxed in any way. Most income at the moment is from the plate upgrade, and people searching for Graphine Polymer to make the UL plate. AUD payout will rise when the Polymer is discovered and the mob it drops from is public.

<sigh>
the plate upgrade, and the instance the missions are based on have nothing to do with the underground. the only thing that is related and has any bearing on the deeds, would be the "graphene polymer" <proper spelling>. The Polymer drops from what is believed to be all of the UG mobs... Togo's, and wombana have the polymer for sure. the problem is, the drop rate is always higher than the use rate, so the MU will keep dropping till the drop rate is lowered.

Anyways.... the AUD's seem to be quite misunderstood. To find out the proper information go to a reputable source. The Arkadian forum:

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/arkadia-underground-press-release.10183/#post-74765

The CEO of Arkadia is not like the others in this game, they talk to the players and can be seen in game. They answer questions, and make sure everything is running properly.... Well, as much as MA will allow the game to run properly...

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/questions-answers-with-david-dobson.10363/#post-75962

Normandie Radio has several interviews of with the CEO, and it is some really quite good info:

http://www.normandieradio.com/?page_id=308

If you are looking for information in the game, ask questions, the more you ask, the more the trolls get exposed, and the better information you will get.

How can we make this happen? Write some letters to ark devs?

it cannot be done.. because you would end up tp-ing into a rock.

<sigh>
the plate upgrade, and the instance the missions are based on have nothing to do with the underground.

ok, try to enter an IFN instance without having done at least one iron mission in the underground..
the plate upgrade has everything to do with the Underground.
If you wish to enter all 4 instances, you need to finish 4 iron missions in the underground.

So besides the polymer and the composite which both drop from underground mobs, you will need to do at least one iron mission to be able to loot the rest of the resources that make up the ingredients (moonshine plate)

If you want to loot a full set of the very nice moonshine armor you will need to have access to more than one IFN instance.
this plate also drops from IFN instances
And then there's nice weapons to loot from these instances, and the incredibly useful torches that you can add to weapons to give a nice light beam in dark places. Also very handy to light up your appartment with.

furthermore there are the mech's which are the undergrounds equivalent to rocktropia's kong or calypso's sand king.

This way:

A Win-Win-Win solution.

You dont seem to know what the underground is my friend!
Underground is not the instances at Aakas, it is a location in arkadia that you access with any TP and its free.
It's almost like another small planet.

Wow, such a lot of misinformation here. Can someone with a little arkadia-know-how, start a thread on what needs to be done to get into these instances, and why we should....that might help AUD.

Rgds

Ace

I invite all AUD holders and those who like Arkadia to society "Arkadian Gamble Group".

Goals go also in your stated direction :wtg: + more

Greetings
RCS

Last edited:
So this mission chain attracts a lot of Arkadia hunters to enter Underground, So maybe Caly hunters will try to get these plates?:)

This mission is helping a lot for Underground I think :)

Stay away from Caly people !

I own a lot CLD and want people to stay at Caly for that reason (yes egoistic and greedy!)

If Ark wants more income then Ark has to advertise and get more players to get it!

If Ark wants more revenue for AUD, then there is a seperated Ark Forum to discuss that, where Ark developers read aswell.

So its obsolete to do that discussion here, don´t think Ark developers read a lot here, as there is enough feedback at their own forums.

Beside that AUD revenue is good as it is, last year 7%
Many people think that way, thats why AUD salesprice already increased around 20 PED / share since its sold out at webshop.
Thats 140% of original salesprice. Some broker at wallstreet would be happy to get that these days.

I own a lot CLD and want people to stay at Caly for that reason (yes egoistic and greedy!)

If Ark wants more income then Ark has to advertise and get more players to get it!

If Ark wants more revenue for AUD, then there is a seperated Ark Forum to discuss that, where Ark developers read aswell.

If YOU don't want to discuss OTHER PLANETs, why are you posting here in the "Other Planets Discussion" subsection?!?

As the players get the full set of plates, most will leave the AU (probably back to caly) causing the AUDs to slow to maybe 1.5pec/day.

speculation of course, but i saw this happen on Cyrene (Stolen Armor & Refurb) & RT (Vixens & Vamp Pets)

Last edited:

So its obsolete to do that discussion here, don´t think Ark developers read a lot here, as there is enough feedback at their own forums.

Beside that AUD revenue is good as it is, last year 7%
Many people think that way, thats why AUD salesprice already increased around 20 PED / share since its sold out at webshop.
Thats 140% of original salesprice. Some broker at wallstreet would be happy to get that these days.

We are talking about Arkadia underground,that can be considered like LA ( same as foma btw ). Do you also dont want people to go to foma to hunt and mine?

To me this whole discussion is a bit weird. You guys compare short-term interest of the Caly/Ark player base with a possible long-term strategy of a planet partner, which is at least much better documented than any Calypso activity where MA is the stakeholder that barely communicates with the player base, but will be never made public either.

At the end the majority of the people try to make a living either with rare plates, rare loots or the outcome from deeds and maybe only a few will follow the long-term strategy of a planetpartner for whatever reason. The trick hereby will be for all to not be to greedy (players) and planet partners to find the balance that matches all involved parties - if MA allows this as it might have a, more or less, (heavy?) impact on Caly as well.

The more I read about Arkadia these days though, the more I am tending to spend more time there (again).

Wow, such a lot of misinformation here. Can someone with a little arkadia-know-how, start a thread on what needs to be done to get into these instances, and why we should....that might help AUD.

There's lots of info on the smuggler mission in the Ark forum but in summary:

To get into the new warehouse instances you need to
- pay 1k TT Arkoins for some cool looking but avatar bound clothes that have almost no TT value. Some people aren't happy about this.
- finish at least one of four Stage 6 underground mob missions (thats a total of 10+20+30+40+60+60k killpoints). Each mob opens a different instance. So right there you've got a lot of UG activity and this is one of the reasons we have seen a big jump in AUD income since the instances opened.

In the instances you can loot Moonshine (L) armour (which is a bit better than angel) as well as Moonshine Plate 1 and 2. plus various weapons, creature control capsules, those handy weapon sights with the flashlight function. "rare" carpets and ornaments and such. But its basically about the armour. There's also a killpoint mission for the ifn soldier mobs also.

Also a good way to build dodge skills without that annoying bot loot.

There is an NPC that will turn a Full TT Moonshine Plate 1 into one of:
- Moonshine Plate Mark I (L) - good close protection plus 3% block chance. Requires 10 graphene polymer
- Smuggler Plate 1 (UL) a bit less good close protection plus 1% block chance. Requires 10 graphene polymer + graphene composite.

Polymer and composite drop from the UG mobs so a lot of people are grinding UG to loot the graphene thingies and warehouse instances to loot the plates. So thats also contributing to the increased AUD income.

Now Polymer drops are not too bad but composite drop is insanely rare. Only 2 have dropped so far. Also its hard to get a full TT moonshine plate. we are trying to get these issues addressed but you know, MA....

We hope that eventually we will see some way to score smuggler UL armour (through rare loot drops or upgrade missions) but no one has made any commitments in that area so I am not counting on it.

So that's how the new smuggler instances are assisting with AUD income. The big question is whether there will be sustained demand from the missions or only a limited number of players who do them. I think its going to come down to that composite drop rate.

There's lots of info on the smuggler mission in the Ark forum but in summary:

Thanks for the very good summary of information and not misinformation as seen in this thread too.

Does anyone know of any kind of tracking method where you can easily pos/neg rep the factual content of a contributor? At the moment I just have a rough memory of names either high or low in my estimation. Of course it can be subjective if I share a wrong view, but one of the funniest things I've noticed recently is when people are shocked to agree with someone they normally disagree with.
However, that is more at a level of opinions - I'm more interested in what can be considered 'fact', or at least reliably according to official statements etc.

I definitely find KJ very factually accurate as far as I can tell :)

Back